Banning Triple Homicide: 'We're Follo...

Banning Triple Homicide: 'We're Following Up On Leads, We Need More'

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Sep 9, 2011, titled Banning Triple Homicide: 'We're Following Up On Leads, We Need More'. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Detectives, patrol officers and support staff have received leads about the triple homicide discovered Tuesday inside a home on Phillips Avenue in Banning, but they need more information, Chief of Police Leonard Purvis said Thursday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

blaqicez

Marina Del Rey, CA

#1 Sep 15, 2011
R.I.P DD Hunt
Dora Bell

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Banning is a small town and for two year to have gone by and still no one caught makes me believe that was done by some close to DD and there r wrong for what the did cause DD was a nice man who helped and looked out for just about everyone in that town and to the killer or killer's God will get
Dora Bell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) 16 hr Regolith Based Li... 153
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sun Indo frank 213
Anything to do in Hemet for teenagers? Sun David F Miller 3
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Sun Nasty spill 483
Hemet Domestic violence. . bad and getting worst. Sat Vic_Rode 58
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Sat Vic_Rode 290
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) Sep 24 Dr Kruer MD 37

San Jacinto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Jacinto Mortgages