Next Last
neal walton

Moreno Valley, CA

#42 Nov 7, 2012
go back to her co we dont want u here stupid illgar
attn neal walton

La Mirada, CA

#43 Nov 7, 2012
what language are you trying to speak in the post above. Do we need to send a team of cultural anthropologists to translate this new people we have found?
Curious

San Bernardino, CA

#44 Nov 7, 2012
Oh it's the same trashy people, only sinking to new lows. Instead of trying to better themselves, they seem to find pride in how far in the gutter they can go. Right now it's the curb people.
HEY LOSER

United States

#45 Nov 7, 2012
Curious wrote:
Oh it's the same trashy people, only sinking to new lows. Instead of trying to better themselves, they seem to find pride in how far in the gutter they can go. Right now it's the curb people.
OBAMA IS YOUR PRESIDENT!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA P.S FOR A BETTER LAUGH GO TO RUSH LIMBAUGHs WEB PAGE BEFORE THE A-HOLE TAKES IT DOWN. It shows him LYING ABOUT HOW OBAMA HAS NO CHANCE TO WIN AND WILL LOSE IN A LAND SLIDE TO ROMNEY. LOL WWW.rushlimbaugh.com (now we know who the real losers are)
Rush

Moreno Valley, CA

#46 Nov 7, 2012
HEY LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA IS YOUR PRESIDENT!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA P.S FOR A BETTER LAUGH GO TO RUSH LIMBAUGHs WEB PAGE BEFORE THE A-HOLE TAKES IT DOWN. It shows him LYING ABOUT HOW OBAMA HAS NO CHANCE TO WIN AND WILL LOSE IN A LAND SLIDE TO ROMNEY. LOL WWW.rushlimbaugh.com (now we know who the real losers are)
The last time I looked at the map, Austin, Texas is in the United States too. Which means that OBAMA IS YOUR PRESIDENT TOO!!!!!!!!
Yes, you have revealed who the real loser is. And I don't have to go to any other website to find out.
Get a job loser.
Curious

San Bernardino, CA

#47 Nov 7, 2012
Unfortunately it is what it is, however, with the stock market diving, looks like business people have a lack of confidence?
hey loserS

Hemet, CA

#48 Nov 7, 2012
Curious wrote:
Unfortunately it is what it is, however, with the stock market diving, looks like business people have a lack of confidence?
DAM RIGHT "IT IS WHAT IT IS" YOU AND YOUR BED BUDDIE "RUSH" ARE BOTH LOSERS!!!! BY THE WAY WHO IS THE ONE BENT OVER IS IT YOU (YOU SOUND MORE LIKE THE MAN THAN THAT A-HOLE RUSH) Or IS IT RUSH? LOL
hey loserS

Hemet, CA

#49 Nov 7, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I looked at the map, Austin, Texas is in the United States too. Which means that OBAMA IS YOUR PRESIDENT TOO!!!!!!!!
Yes, you have revealed who the real loser is. And I don't have to go to any other website to find out.
Get a job loser.
DAM RIGHT "IT IS WHAT IT IS" YOU AND YOUr BED BUDDIE "CURIOUS" ARE BOTH LOSERS!!!! BY THE WAY WHO IS THE ONE BENT OVER THE SINK RIGHT NOW? IS IT YOU (YOU SOUND MORE LIKE THE WOMEN) OR IS IT "CURIOUS"? LOL
everyone hates curious

La Mirada, CA

#50 Nov 7, 2012
isn't there a sitcom about you?
everyone seems to hate. you must be a joy in real life.

let me guess. 3 divorces so far?
Curious

San Bernardino, CA

#51 Nov 7, 2012
You are the one uttering garbage. You can't even speak properly, let alone hold a conversation. You try to bully and intimidate, that's all you think you have going for you!
FORMER REPUBLICAN

Hemet, CA

#52 Nov 7, 2012
Curious wrote:
You are the one uttering garbage. You can't even speak properly, let alone hold a conversation. You try to bully and intimidate, that's all you think you have going for you!
HEY "CURIOUS" YOU SOUND DEPRESSED, SUICIDAL, ANGRY, DUMB, ETC..ETC.. What happened to you? Oh Yea OBAMA IS PRESIDENT!!!! NOW I SEE!!!
Curious

San Bernardino, CA

#53 Nov 7, 2012
You probably could better spend your time and get your GED. Back that up with an anger management class and you might be employable. I wish nothing but success for the president. We will all have a lot to loose when we end up like Greece.
go get my coffee

Hemet, CA

#54 Nov 7, 2012
Curious wrote:
You probably could better spend your time and get your GED. Back that up with an anger management class and you might be employable. I wish nothing but success for the president. We will all have a lot to loose when we end up like Greece.
Hey "CURIOUS" calm down i know you'v had a long day with the president WINNING and all but GD i told you to put 2 sugars and only one cream (if you know what i mean) in my coffee!!!
carol

Simi Valley, CA

#55 Nov 7, 2012
Uncle Sam wrote:
I wouldn't be so proud to say that I live any where in Mexico. Why are there so many illegals crossing the border if it's so wonderful.
It use to be a nice place to visit but with the thousands of headless bodies being found and many have been Americans down there on vacation.
No thanks, I wouldn't recommend going to Mexico unless you have a death wish.
Even the town Durango has a lot of crime. There's hate crimes and the drug cartel reponsible for a mass grave of 219 people there. We have crime here in the states but nothing like Mexico. There would be less crime in this country if illegal aliens would leave. Muderers, rapists and the lowest type of crimminals have crossed the borders of Mexico.
Maybe some were from other countries coming through Mexico but they are still crossing the border of Mexico.
You are a racis stupid mexican what the hell you doing in California were there is 90% hispanics go to another State you damm ass
Curious

San Bernardino, CA

#56 Nov 7, 2012
You are a silly, silly, little boy. Shows you know nothing about the business world. Run home to your momma now.
uncle my bt

Simi Valley, CA

#57 Nov 7, 2012
Ur Uncle wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lived in Mexico, Thats why I am here in California.
I doubt that you ever lived in Mexico let alone speak the language.
Only fools would want to take a tour through Mexico.
If Mexico is your country then why aren't you living there?
Ask 15 million Mexicans why they aren't living there either.
What the hell you doing living in California you sound like a racis Mexican, hijo de p..ta
HEMET SENIORS LEAVE

La Mirada, CA

#58 Nov 13, 2012
and please go to mexico so we can have safe roads and less republican losers here.. go go go to make hemet safe.

if you voted or romney you're a bigger moron that we all thought.
MORE BARACK GREATNESS

La Mirada, CA

#59 Nov 13, 2012
and what have you loser hemet morons done except vote for romney?

In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[39] and president of the journal in his second year.[33][40] During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as an associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[41] After graduating with a J.D. magna cum laude[42] from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.[39] Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[33][40] and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations,[43] which evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.[43]
University of Chicago Law School and civil rights attorney

In 1991, Obama accepted a two-year position as Visiting Law and Government Fellow at the University of Chicago Law School to work on his first book.[43][44] He then taught at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004—teaching constitutional law.[45]

From April to October 1992, Obama directed Illinois's Project Vote, a voter registration campaign with ten staffers and seven hundred volunteer registrars; it achieved its goal of registering 150,000 of 400,000 unregistered African Americans in the state, leading Crain's Chicago Business to name Obama to its 1993 list of "40 under Forty" powers to be.[46]

In 1993, he joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004. His law license became inactive in 2007.[47][48]

From 1994 to 2002, Obama served on the boards of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project; and of the Joyce Foundation.[31] He served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the board of directors from 1995 to 1999.[31

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cash reward for stolen dirt bikes in Perris 13 hr M_Loverkamp 1
Warning about Casa del sol rv resort 23 hr Bossbetch 2
hookers in Hemet (Sep '11) Feb 22 HillBilly 132
Black teens loitering outside E. Hemet stores (Jul '11) Feb 20 tellinitlikeitis 43
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Feb 17 David f Miller 342
young gay guys in hemet (Oct '14) Feb 17 David f Miller 25
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Feb 17 Jeff 90

San Jacinto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Jacinto Mortgages