Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

Judged:

You guys crack me up complaining about the problems in the Big city. In vAlle Vista we have no sidewalks, no underground drains, No police service what soever, and no one to complain to. I guess I could take the RTA to Riverside and talk to Stone. Hemet residents are spoiled. Cheer up and look at the good news once in a while.
Rob

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

Judged:

I hope you realize what happens in Hemet impacts you directly. You need to be just as active in Hemet's community as the residents inside the city limits. Your in the circle of influence.
kathleen - Nurse

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

you forgot to mention that valle vista has county cops and lots of outhouses....lol
Valle Vista Local Yocal

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Judged:

kathleen - Nurse wrote:
you forgot to mention that valle vista has county cops and lots of outhouses....lol
No I didn't forget, it's not the working deputies fault but we have NO law enforcement in Valle Vista. Ive waited hours for a deputy when my stuff got stolen. That was after being on hold for an hour and then explaining to the operator where I live. Total joke and my point is where do i go to complain. No local government. At least in Hemet i would go to City hall. Just think it's funny that everyone complains about Hemet but that's only cause Hemet reacts/listens. If it was the County no one complains cause no one answers the phone.
valle vista rocks

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

we love VALLE VISTA
ja ja

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

cops got bigger fish to fry than tryin to find out who stole your 10 speed. but anyways, this otta help ya with filing a complaint!

The Complaint Process

You have the right to make a complaint against a police officer for any improper police conduct. California Law requires this agency to have a procedure to investigate citizens' complaints.

You have the right to a written description of this procedure. This agency may find after investigation that there is not enough evidence to warrant action on your complaint. Even if that is the case, you have the right to make the complaint and have it investigated if you believe an officer behaved improperly. Citizen complaints and any reports or findings relating to complaints must be retained by the agency for at least five years.

A. GENERAL ORDERS #108.01: complaints of Departmental operations and/or personnel shall be thoroughly and accurately investigated.

B. PROCEDURE: Any person can file a complaint. All complaints will receive immediate attention. Complaints may be made to any employee of the Department. Complaints may be received:

(1) In person,
(2) by telephone; or
(3) in writing.

All complaints will be forwarded to the Sheriff's Administration Office. Witnesses of the incident will be contacted. A review of the finding will be made by the Sheriff's Administrative Staff and final disposition made by the Sheriff. Final disposition will be based upon Departmental policy, program and procedure. The Department considers the investigation and disposition as confidential.

C. RESULTS OF COMPLAINTS: Results of all complaints will be made known to the complainant, if known, and to the employee involved.

D. COMPLAINT DISPOSITION WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:

UNFOUNDED - Did not occur.
EXONERATED - Did occur, but was justified.
NOT SUSTAINED - No clear evidence of proof.
SUSTAINED - Clear evidence of proof.

Filing a False Complaint

A word of caution is offered concerning persons knowingly making false complaints about peace officers. Civil Code 47.5* allows peace officers to bring civil action against a person filing a false complaint.

*NOTE: Section 47.5 Civil Code can be found on the California Law Website Section 47.5 Civil Code (Peace Officers; defamation action against person filing false complaint alleging misconduct, criminal conduct, or incompetence)... a peace officer may bring an action for defamation against an individual who has filed a complaint with that officer's employing agency alleging misconduct, criminal conduct, or incompetence, if that complaint is false, the complaint was made with knowledge that it was false and that it was made with spite, hatred, or ill will ...

ENJOY!!
i hate niccas

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

To many black people I'm getting the hell out here!
NEED DIRECTIONS GO WEST

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

GO WEST AND FIND IMPERIAL BLVD. THEN OPEN YOUR FLAP TRAP AND SEE IF YOU MAKE IT OUT. WEST WHITEY WEST
hey black guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

i hate niccas wrote:
To many black people I'm getting the hell out here!
DID YOU JUST SAY " To many black people i'm getting the hell out of here!" NOW THAT'S IRONIC.
jswwis

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Yeah! ya'll niccas are spreading like roaches
Jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

I love Valle Vista. We live in a newer development. Very quiet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 1 hr BLACKE1 48
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Toppings 200,565
HEMET GAYS! new2this 15 hr Chris 7
The Waterfalls (May '09) 19 hr Chris 18
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Donny B 7,922
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Wed umyeah 474
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) Tue michelle 58
•••

San Jacinto News Video

•••
•••

San Jacinto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000