San Jacinto: Council censures Councilman Steve Di Memmo

There are 6 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Oct 17, 2012, titled San Jacinto: Council censures Councilman Steve Di Memmo. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Four San Jacinto City Council members voted Tuesday, Oct. 16, to censure the absent fifth one, Councilman Steve Di Memmo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Tired of crap

San Jacinto, CA

#1 Oct 20, 2012
And voters need to make him unemployed as a Councilmember. Remember he has NEVER won an election. Got his seat because no one ran. What a shame
sj tiger for life

San Jacinto, CA

#2 Oct 21, 2012
What a crook !! He has accused everyone else of corruption and he is the biggest crook or them all !! I will not be voting for him this time (because I have a choice this time).. I just hope he has to pay for his crimes like others have !!
Truth

Cobb, CA

#3 Oct 21, 2012
sj tiger for life wrote:
What a crook !! He has accused everyone else of corruption and he is the biggest crook or them all !! I will not be voting for him this time (because I have a choice this time).. I just hope he has to pay for his crimes like others have !!
Sounds like you have a grudge. Maybe you are one of the former crooked coucilmembers.
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#4 Oct 22, 2012
DIMEMMO IS A LIAR !!!!!! HE HAS LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE !!!! BE A MAN STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND TELL THE TRUTH STEVE !!!!!!!!!!
I'LL BET YOU CAN'T !!!!!!!
sj tiger for life

San Jacinto, CA

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Dimemmo is for the people of San Jacinto !!

WHAT A JOKE !!
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#6 Oct 24, 2012
I GOT A POLITICAL MAILER YESTERDAY ON DIMEMMO .... HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD !!!!!!!!!! BUT IT JUST SCRATCHING THE SURFACE OF HIS WEB OF LIES AND CORRUPTION !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lots of earthquakes across California -- is the... 3 hr like many places 1
Earthquake? Did anyone feel that? 9 hr Chris 5
HemetHEMET: Priest and school-volunteer sentenc... Tue Buster Himen 2
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) May 4 DavidRich 28
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... May 3 Un agenda 21 and ... 21
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) May 3 Dudes crazy 147
Hold Government Accountable May 1 Law Enforcement 1
More from around the web

San Jacinto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]