Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6450 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

URStupidRepub

Los Alamos, NM

#5877 May 2, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>I had a job but once LIBTARD Obama increased welfare and made unemployment 99 weeks I made my entire family quit working. We all combine our welfare checks and have purchased a $675,000 home that we all share. Why should a good Republican like myslf work hard just to pay for YOU and your LIBTARD friends to get an Obama phone? It won't be long before the rest of the Republicans figure this out. The only problem is who is going to pay for all the free shit democraps and myself get once Republicans figure out they don't have to work?
This jsutp roves we need more money for liberals-see hwo you repubs gamed the system, stole and lied? It was not democrats, but repubs, and you admitted to it already.
The lies

Santa Fe, NM

#5878 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
from you never stop.
IPSACFundRaiser

Los Alamos, NM

#5879 May 2, 2013
I was thinking, who knows how to do fund-raising? We could do it by making wife-beater t-shirts, with martinez's 6 staff who hit women, with a link to a place onlien which shows what they did. We obviously know she does not care about kids, just used the Brianna thing to drum up support, since she didn't do anything else for the 4 years prior to that case.

It could come in sleeveless yellow, or Brianna Blood-Red.

It would "shut up, B-tch" then list the peopel o nthe back, with the crimes, with the heading over the lsit of "Martinez Employees who Beat Women and Wives"

26$ apiece, whaddaya all think?

http://independentsourcepac.org/susana-martin...

Will go to a fund to hand out condoms, and provide legal support for beaten wives, as well as guns for them and classes on self-defense.

Maybe we could get a vieo together to sell for workouts, where a guy wears a yellow one, and then hits dummies repeatedly while screaming the name of the staffers whose assault he is imitating.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5880 May 2, 2013
URStupidRepub wrote:
<quoted text>
This jsutp roves we need more money for liberals-see hwo you repubs gamed the system, stole and lied? It was not democrats, but repubs, and you admitted to it already.
Relax, calm down, take a deep breath and count to ten. Now compose a sentence and write it down on a piece of paper with a pencil. Now read it out loud twice. If it makes sense to you have your mommy come into the room and read it. If she concurs with the sentence structure and the content then have her help you post it on Topix becuase right now you are making absolutley no sense. You MUST be a LIBTARD!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5881 May 2, 2013
The lies wrote:
<quoted text>
from you never stop.
see above post...
She is the SKANKIEST

United States

#5882 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>She is almost as big as your boyfriend but not quite as big as fat bills chin. How does it feel to be a servant under the power of a big old fat Republican girl? LMAO! YOU got 4 more years after these to watch her gain more weight loser. LOL!
TIME magazine honors her! LOL!
When Sucia goes to a country like North Korea and single handily averts a nuclear war, like the Esteemed Right Honorable Bill Richardson did, then she can have my respect.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5883 May 2, 2013
She is the SKANKIEST wrote:
<quoted text>
When Sucia goes to a country like North Korea and single handily averts a nuclear war, like the Esteemed Right Honorable Bill Richardson did, then she can have my respect.
LMAO! Yeah, I'm sure N. Korea was going to nuke us if fat bill didn't go on vacation! LOL! You libtards sure are shallow thinkers. Fat bill should have taken you along for the ride, since you live in a fantasy world you and fat bill could have taken that billion dollar train to nowhere! You guys could have traveled first class on fat bills train across the ocean all the way over to N. Korea and once there exited on Unicorns for the ride to your great LIBTARD N. Korean leaders mansion! LMAO!
menaceintheDEN

Glendale, AZ

#5884 May 2, 2013
She is the SKANKIEST wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean we we have to respect Dennis Rodman?lol
letsgetserious

Glendale, AZ

#5885 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>LOL! Yet she is still the BOSS and will win reelection easy and there is absolutely NOTHING any of you whining lousy sorry crazy crying democraps can do about it. 4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years!
Left wing LIBTARD magazine TIME says she is INFLUENTIAL!
PRICELESS! Eat it libtards !
Right after POTUS, Joe Biden and Kim Jong UN!
Let me guess, practicing 'Martial' Arts! LMAO

Who needs the fouckers when you have these clowns coming over for dinner.
She is the CROOKEDEST

United States

#5886 May 2, 2013
menaceintheDEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean we we have to respect Dennis Rodman?lol
Even dictators need a little love.

Sucia and Kim Gong On would make a nice couple.

Sumo wrestling anyone?

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5887 May 2, 2013
Unemployment dropped in Santa Fe and Albuquerque.

Santa Fe's minimum wage is $10.5 an hour and Albuquerque's is $8.50. HMMMM

Governor Martinez,'WHO DO YOU LOVE'?

I believe Governor Martinez 'pretends' to stick to issues while catering to her big corporate donors.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5888 May 2, 2013
She is the CROOKEDEST wrote:
<quoted text>
Even dictators need a little love.
Sucia and Kim Gong On would make a nice couple.
Sumo wrestling anyone?
Wrong country dumb ass! If you really want a champion sumo wrestler you should bring FAT bill out of retirement. It looks like he ate a sumo wrestler. He is as FAT as YOU are. lol..

TIME magazins says Martinez is the BEST!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5889 May 2, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
Unemployment dropped in Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
Santa Fe's minimum wage is $10.5 an hour and Albuquerque's is $8.50. HMMMM
Governor Martinez,'WHO DO YOU LOVE'?
I believe Governor Martinez 'pretends' to stick to issues while catering to her big corporate donors.
YES! Thank you for it Martinez. This state is safer and richer for your hard work. keep up the good work as a libtard that ends in an just posted..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5890 May 2, 2013
LMAO! I just saw Fat bill on Hannity. You couldn't tell where his forehead began and his chin ends. What a slob! He ran this state like he runs his body!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5891 May 2, 2013
LMAO! I just saw Fat bill on Hannity. You couldn't tell where his forehead began and his chin ends. What a slob! He ran this state like he runs his body!
LMAO!!! He could hide a pie under each of those three chins and the back of his neck looks like a giant pak of hot links. Can you imagine the smell - Ewwwww... Marinating... Jez, TMI...
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5893 May 3, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like when your CO had you standing tall in your skivies right before you swallowed his seaman first class!
Sounds like when I had you on your knees in your skirt right before you swallowed my seaman civilian style!

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#5894 May 3, 2013
IIRC he was to be the "guest of honor" at a recent matanza, then the sponsors decided there was too much fat and not enough Chicharones.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#5895 May 3, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like when your CO had you standing tall in your skivies right before you swallowed his seaman first class!
Lol, I'll bet you didn't get those callouses on your knees from praying or kissing door knobs. You probably did a lot of tube steak dining on some sailors 13 button dinner tray<G>.
She is the SMEGMA

United States

#5896 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
TIME magazins says Martinez is the BEST!
Sadly, being mentioned in the Time Rag is going to be Sucia's only shot at 15 minutes of fame. One and done, she'll quickly fade. Perhaps maybe a carnival barker at the next state fair. Chicaronnes anyone?

Meanwhile the handsome dashing Bill Richardson continues to be invited to talk shows, be a political opiner, and he'll continue to shine and be the country's darling. Yes sir!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5897 May 3, 2013
She is the SMEGMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, being mentioned in the Time Rag is going to be Sucia's only shot at 15 minutes of fame. One and done, she'll quickly fade. Perhaps maybe a carnival barker at the next state fair. Chicaronnes anyone?
Meanwhile the handsome dashing Bill Richardson continues to be invited to talk shows, be a political opiner, and he'll continue to shine and be the country's darling. Yes sir!
LOL! It's obvious that you have your taste buds up your a/ss hol/e!..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Ildefonso Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emails: Supervising attorneys knew about rehab,... Jun '15 RECALL NOW 1
The Slugs to Sludge Wastewater 5K Apr '15 Jessica Mosleh 1
Car accident? Mar '15 LaVel 1
News Small town takes on Corporate America Mar '15 Shopper 2
espanola nm corruption ;) , i am everywhere a m... (Feb '15) Feb '15 thomas 2
espanola,nm open investigation with help of ex ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 gallegos tita 1
87532 city hires, tony valdez warrrior boxer, c... (Feb '15) Feb '15 timmy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Ildefonso Pueblo Mortgages