Officer retires admist charges

Orlando Cordova, 41, retired from the Espanola Police Department on June 15th. The Chief says Cordova was under investigation by the State Law Enforcement Board after he was accused of forcing a kiss on a student at Espanola Valley High School. Full Story
Concern citizen

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 22, 2012
I find this girl very disturbed. Since the Restraining Order has been dropped, does this mean that there was no evidence of the girl's accusation? This matter is very serious and can destroy the Mr. Cordova. I hope Mr. Cordova and his attorney pursue the matter and get his name cleared.
whatever

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2012
You apparently don't know Orlando Cordova Aka guerro he is a dirty dog and a liar I personally have witnessed some of the crap he did and I tell you what after this many years of his crap im glad he got caught. I just wished it would have been sooner...
concerned

United States

#3 May 20, 2013
To miss whatever

We all know who you are. You gave yourself away by blabbing your mouth to your so called friends. Karma's a b****. Those are words you use too. Well it's hitting the girl and the person who's behind these lies. Everyone knows all these lies were done to hurt Orlando aka guero purposely so that he would not run for office against the person behind the lies. Well let me tell you something girl, Orlando aka guero is still a very well respected man and one of the best father's this valley has. Everyone supports him and everyone knows they caught the girl lying in court. I was there and I witnessed the whole thing. What 2 days later she dropped the restraining order herself. I hope Orlando sues her and her family for humiliating such a good man..
norbert

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Jun 11, 2013
good.. let em go..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Ildefonso Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Jan 25 justice is just a... 6,206
Jason Gallegos APD ABQ,NM / Espanola,NM PD / Co... Jan 23 jane yasmin 9
Ex-New Mexico lawman gets 10 years in bizarre r... Jan 22 Blunt truth 1
New Mexico,Espanola Officer Jason Gallegos x Al... Dec '14 tito 5
Eyewitnesses, others who were allegedly harasse... Sep '14 Mark Baca 1
Review: Valencia Hentry Inc Sep '14 Concerned 1
Stimulus funds extending broadband in rural NM ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 CornDogz 6

Winter Storm Warning for Santa Fe County was issued at January 30 at 3:41PM MST

More from around the web

San Ildefonso Pueblo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton