Pasadena Denver Lanes targeted by fed...

Pasadena Denver Lanes targeted by feds in Antelope Valley

There are 31 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Pasadena Denver Lanes targeted by feds in Antelope Valley. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

A task force of federal and local law enforcement officers this morning arrested 34 members and associates of a Pasadena-based street gang, 11 of whom are charged in federal indictments with trafficking crack cocaine in the Antelope Valley, according to a press release issued Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pasadena

United States

#23 Dec 19, 2010
concern citizen wrote:
banning low income homes and welfare will fix the gang problem in Pasadena very fast.
the bloods in pasadena have learn to survie with out welfare trust me i live in pasadena these guys ae smart some even have some college under there belt.And a lot of there familes own homes as well.They started thinking more like asian gangs and are going into diffrent crimes as well.LIVIG I AN EXPENSIVE CITY HAS MADE THE A LITTLE SMART
Phonix

Pasadena, CA

#24 Dec 22, 2010
Your poor spelling is a distraction. What are you rambling about?
Phillip L Whites Victim

Waianae, HI

#26 Feb 20, 2011
Escape CA wrote:
<quoted text>
sure thing, dipshit. fk off.
Hey escape CA! You want to defend that scum of the earth Phillip White??? That piece of shi7 and his hoodlum buddy tried to do a home invasion on me and shot me. I almost died. Dana Orent didn't frame him. If you have beef with anyone, it should be me. I put his ass in jail, and I'd do it 1000 times over if I had to.
Phillip L Whites Victim

Waianae, HI

#27 Feb 20, 2011
Sorry Escape CA. I meant to address Why Act Shocked. It makes me relieved to know that Phillip White & Michael Dowden are rotting in jail.
common sense

United States

#28 Jun 10, 2011
Whats happen if tomorrow all gang member give up all things illegal and with str8 thats 100000+ ppl that will need jobs and schooling unemployment is up and they take money from schools everytime we blink what will these ppl do honestly?
sad

Van Nuys, CA

#29 Aug 3, 2011
concern citizen wrote:
banning low income homes and welfare will fix the gang problem in Pasadena very fast.
its people like ur thinking is the real prob in pasadena...u got people who stay out there all there lives and the city won't even hire some to build the city..very racist police and city.....hire is best solution
denvergang

Riverside, CA

#30 Feb 13, 2012
rick you a bitch you know you lied thats why orent relocated your lieing ass so your noodles dont get blown out but you dont have long bitch you better make it right real soon hoe.
denvergang

Riverside, CA

#32 Feb 13, 2012
ricky viera .tell the truth you didnt see phillip anywhere near you you said what orent told you to say so you wouldnt go to jail. for your drugs what makes you such a saint drug dealer
denvergang

Riverside, CA

#33 Feb 13, 2012
ricky theres not a prison yard in the world you can walk without being a PC or SNY protective custody or sensitive needs yard where there wont be a PDL on the MAINLINE.
ex-member

United States

#34 Oct 14, 2012
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
u obviously dont know the facts of the white case and u dont know orent.
we are a product of our environment. If Northwest Pasadena wasn't neglected in the 70's as far as positive outlets and resources we wouldn't have the gang generation of today. Due to personal agendas of politicians, police corruption and brutality along with minimum resources Lanes will remainto be a factor in the community albeit positive or negative ..
ex-member

United States

#35 Oct 14, 2012
Phillip L Whites Victim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey escape CA! You want to defend that scum of the earth Phillip White??? That piece of shi7 and his hoodlum buddy tried to do a home invasion on me and shot me. I almost died. Dana Orent didn't frame him. If you have beef with anyone, it should be me. I put his ass in jail, and I'd do it 1000 times over if I had to.
you are just that, a victim! Not because of Phillip but because of the Racist and corrupt P.P.D.. Too bad ur too stupid to recognize that all you were was a pawn for an orginization that would just as soon throw you to the wolves soon as their agenda is fulfilled. You probably would even be cast out of a p.c. yard. If you're gonna be a snitch don't let the police draw the blueprint for you.,tell some shit that actually happens VICTIM!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 33 min bobo 6
Alec Baldwin Is A Disgusting Human Being!! (Sep '11) 2 hr 25or6to4 24
Pablo the donkey running around town telling ev... (Sep '15) 6 hr Happy Street 7
News Novato murder suspect fires lawyer, delaying trial (Mar '10) 9 hr mikexeznutz 148
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr Chosen Traveler 32,719
News Planned power outages today in La Puente and In... (May '10) Sun Charles 10
News Dr. Gott: Seeking way to clean digestive system (Jun '10) Jan 20 healer 10

San Gabriel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Gabriel Mortgages