Body of man found behind Ontario groc...

Body of man found behind Ontario grocery store

There are 37 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Aug 12, 2010, titled Body of man found behind Ontario grocery store. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A dead body was discovered Thursday afternoon near a trash container behind a grocery store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
latasha

Bradley Beach, NJ

#22 Aug 13, 2010
thank you guys..where did ur husband work at ontario resident??? yea he was just a lonely person he needed a lot of love..as in company..but now the love hes gonna get is just being in heavin i hate it.
Gallegos family

Moreno Valley, CA

#23 Aug 14, 2010
Ontario Resident wrote:
Gallegos Family sorry about your lost of your loved one, I didn't know him but i saw him mostly at my husbands job..and he was real respectful no one deserves to be taken away like that but he is now in a better place god bless you and your family..
Ontario Resident thank you for your kind thoughts. may i ask you where your husband works at. so did my dad hang around there alot is that how you know him? thanks again
latasha

Bradley Beach, NJ

#24 Aug 15, 2010
yes i would like to also kno ontario where u saw him at like as in where does ur husband work at...??
A newspaper reader

Moreno Valley, CA

#25 Aug 16, 2010
D_avid wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get angry at me, young lady! I wasn't anywhere near the crime scene and I wasn't asking YOU anything, I was asking Latasha.
Latasha is a much nicer person to chat with, is she married?
D_avid, you need to go back and read your comments.
They are crude and in very poor taste. Think about it, would you like it if someone said your Dad was a "meat delievery"?
name does not matter

Longmont, CO

#26 Aug 17, 2010
relax wrote:
C'mon guy's have a sense of humor, Dave made a funny...LOL
How can the family of leon have a sense of humor when all they are reading is crap. We just lost a part of our family. I do not see the humor in that. hmmmmm maybe we will have a sense of humor when he looses someone that he loves.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28 Aug 17, 2010
name does not matter wrote:
<quoted text>
How can the family of leon have a sense of humor when all they are reading is crap. We just lost a part of our family. I do not see the humor in that. hmmmmm maybe we will have a sense of humor when he looses someone that he loves.
You sick person, you. You'd enjoy that, huh?
You spelled 'looses' wrong. L-O-S-E-S
name does not matter

Florence, CO

#29 Aug 17, 2010
D_avid wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get angry at me, young lady! I wasn't anywhere near the crime scene and I wasn't asking YOU anything, I was asking Latasha.
Latasha is a much nicer person to chat with, is she married?
MARRIED OR NOT SHE IS TOOOO GOOD 4 u. SO SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!! you have beed a BASTARD since this happened.
name does not matter

Florence, CO

#30 Aug 17, 2010
D_avid wrote:
<quoted text>
You sick person, you. You'd enjoy that, huh?
You spelled 'looses' wrong. L-O-S-E-S
YOU UNDERSTOOD IT. and ya I think I can find some humor in it somehow. NO ill will to your family. just YOU
name does not matter

Florence, CO

#31 Aug 17, 2010
D_avid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no way!!!
Well let me think, probably The Real Mike SAW would. He likes meat deliveries in the rear but he's out of luck!!! My Daddy doesn't swing that way or I wouldn't be here and you folks would have an empty world without me.
wow how would you know that he likes his "meat deliveries" in the rear? Are you the delivery BOY?
name does not matter

Florence, CO

#33 Aug 17, 2010
To my Sister, Niece, Nephews, and the rest of Leons Family. you are all in my prayers. I love you!!!!!!!!!
name does not matter

Florence, CO

#34 Aug 17, 2010
D_avid wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're an angry fat broad that can't get a date.
if i am will i be the woman of your dreams. ;) O and who ever said I was a female sweet thing?
buzz

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Aug 18, 2010
had he been shopping ?
Latasha levengood

Helena, MT

#37 Sep 29, 2012
mole=hole! in the bak of hes head they found a you kno what in the back of hes head
latasha

Helena, MT

#38 Oct 10, 2013
i love you leon and miss you so very much..!!!
Latasha gallegos

Helena, MT

#39 May 10, 2016
DA Bounty Hunter wrote:
Dave, how would you know? I'm sure you had your mouth wrapped around the meat tamale? enjoy!!

<quoted text>
Just so you know stop calling him the dead guy ...my brother does have a name and it was leon gallegos!!!!!
Latasha gallegos

Helena, MT

#40 May 10, 2016
<quoted text>
MARRIED OR NOT SHE IS TOOOO GOOD 4 u. SO SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!! you have beed a BASTARD since this happened.
I love you leon so so very much :(..
Latasha gallegos

Helena, MT

#41 May 10, 2016
To my Sister, Niece, Nephews, and the rest of Leons Family. you are all in my prayers. I love you!!!!!!!!!
Thank you !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA City Hall panel backs fining companies for a... 57 min Robert 2
Poll Did God Intend For The Races To Be Separate? (Sep '12) 1 hr Robert 10
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Chosen Traveler 32,291
Nancy Hutar files Sexual Harassment Charges on ... 3 hr Mousavi Dangerous 1
Councilwoman Vanessa Delgado Attempted to Extor... 4 hr bottle racket 10
Smugglers use Uber-registered drivers to move m... 4 hr Harry 1
in N out 4 hr master cylinder 7

San Gabriel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Gabriel Mortgages