Body of man found behind Ontario grocery store

A dead body was discovered Thursday afternoon near a trash container behind a grocery store. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DA Bounty Hunter

Ontario, CA

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Dave, how would you know? I'm sure you had your mouth wrapped around the meat tamale? enjoy!!
D_avid wrote:
I think it was a wrong address delivery. The dead guy was probably a meat delivery for Cardenas Mkt.
Those people put anything in tamales and menudo.
Wasp

Corona, CA

#3 Aug 13, 2010
Dave bite me. Scumbag.
relax

La Puente, CA

#4 Aug 13, 2010
C'mon guy's have a sense of humor, Dave made a funny...LOL

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 Aug 13, 2010
relax wrote:
C'mon guy's have a sense of humor, Dave made a funny...LOL
VD Booty Hunter and the prissy Butterfly just realised why meat is so cheap at Cardenas Mkts.
I wouldn't have much sense of humor if I'd been eating it either.:(
latasha levengood

Asbury Park, NJ

#6 Aug 13, 2010
that guy was my brother!!!!! who they found i live hear in helena montana...my family got a phone call from the cops he didnt work at that store or anything!
latasha levengood

Asbury Park, NJ

#7 Aug 13, 2010
he was only 42 years old he was turning 43 next month.
latasha levengood

Asbury Park, NJ

#8 Aug 13, 2010
i like how people say the dead guy.it sounds so harsh but its the truth...but that dead guy is my brother im only 24 years old and ive lost alot of people ive lost my mom and now my brother i just want to kno what really happen so id some1 knows pls let me kno
latasha levengood

Asbury Park, NJ

#9 Aug 13, 2010
i dont like how people say the dead guy************* not that i like how people

Location hidden

#10 Aug 13, 2010
If the dead guy is your brother can you tell us what his name was?
Chuck

Claremont, CA

#11 Aug 13, 2010
latasha levengood wrote:
i dont like how people say the dead guy********** not that i like how people
latasaha the police did not release your brothers name,My condolence's to you and your family may your brother rest in peace.And as for D-avid I hope something like this never happens to someone you love.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 13, 2010
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>latasaha the police did not release your brothers name,My condolence's to you and your family may your brother rest in peace.And as for D-avid I hope something like this never happens to someone you love.
Me too, and Thank You for your warm thoughts.
latasha levengood

Asbury Park, NJ

#13 Aug 13, 2010
yep he was my brother...hes name was leon gallegos!!
LIZA GALLEGOS

Missoula, MT

#14 Aug 13, 2010
This is my brother, his name is Leon Gallegos, we havent heard from him in 2 yrs, and then we get the call!!! they dont know if he was murdered or if he fell he was found dead on the scene, with a hole in the back of his head!!!!

Location hidden

#15 Aug 13, 2010
LIZA GALLEGOS wrote:
This is my brother, his name is Leon Gallegos, we havent heard from him in 2 yrs, and then we get the call!!! they dont know if he was murdered or if he fell he was found dead on the scene, with **** in the back of his head!!!!
What was in the back of his head? It was edited by the moderator so try and spell it differently, ok?

Location hidden

#16 Aug 13, 2010
latasha levengood wrote:
yep he was my brother...hes name was leon gallegos!!
Sorry for you loss, Latasha. Hope the police are able to help your family find out what happened.
latasha levengood

Asbury Park, NJ

#17 Aug 13, 2010
me to...i just want to kno what all happen so i kno
Alysia Gallegos

Moreno Valley, CA

#18 Aug 13, 2010
D_avid wrote:
If the dead guy is your brother can you tell us what his name was?
First off David its none of ur business what his name was we have nothing to prove to u. second he was my dad what if that was ur dad how would u like it if someone made rude remarks about him. David u can stick it.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 13, 2010
Alysia Gallegos wrote:
<quoted text>
First off David its none of ur business what his name was we have nothing to prove to u. second he was my dad what if that was ur dad how would u like it if someone made rude remarks about him. David u can stick it.
Don't get angry at me, young lady! I wasn't anywhere near the crime scene and I wasn't asking YOU anything, I was asking Latasha.
Latasha is a much nicer person to chat with, is she married?
Ontario Resident

Ontario, CA

#20 Aug 13, 2010
Gallegos Family sorry about your lost of your loved one, I didn't know him but i saw him mostly at my husbands job..and he was real respectful no one deserves to be taken away like that but he is now in a better place god bless you and your family..
Beckie

Riverside, CA

#21 Aug 13, 2010
Sorry about your loss Alysia and Latasha.....my niece is marrying his son , Leon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 1 min Los KHA Boyz 965
Hollywood is Mutilating Women in the War on Women 27 min Culture Auditor 3
Van Nuys man expected to be charged with attemp... (Oct '09) 38 min Arlofkshtup 54
It is customary for the men to pay 2 hr Rich 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 19,376
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr R TRUTH 27,913
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 11 hr Snoop Cat 252

San Gabriel News Video

San Gabriel Dating
Find my Match

San Gabriel Jobs

San Gabriel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Gabriel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Gabriel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]