Brunei's sultan divorces Malaysian wi...

Brunei's sultan divorces Malaysian wife of 5 years

There are 180 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 16, 2010, titled Brunei's sultan divorces Malaysian wife of 5 years. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Brunei's sultan announced Wednesday he is divorcing his Malaysian wife after five years of marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
LLB

El Paso, TX

#1 Jun 16, 2010
Monarchies should come to an end. A Democratic Republic is the way that all people speak freely.
si Sukur

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

#2 Jun 17, 2010
Kebenaran sudah terbukti..mana kaca dan mana intan. Alhamdulillah
Apa ke jadah

Penang, Malaysia

#3 Jun 17, 2010
nape dia ceraikan bini no2 tu...ada yg tau
Hantu Sampuk

Klang, Malaysia

#5 Jun 17, 2010
Apa ke jadah wrote:
nape dia ceraikan bini no2 tu...ada yg tau
jawapan artis = tiada persefahaman
jawapan Norman Hakim = tuhan dah takdirkan
Lancelot

Bowral, Australia

#6 Jun 17, 2010
This is a way of life with Brunei royalties.Nothing new here.Disgusting royalties but money talks.We just watch from the sidelines only.
Half Malaysian

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Jun 17, 2010
Kalau kami tau pun takkan lah perkara tu nak diheboh2kan. Aku tak berani~~
Half Malaysian

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Jun 17, 2010
Lancelot wrote:
This is a way of life with Brunei royalties.Nothing new here.Disgusting royalties but money talks.We just watch from the sidelines only.
Excuse me? Where do you come from?
varian

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Jun 17, 2010
Jgn lupa loe. Sultan brunei bisa kawin dan cerai sesuka hari. Liat masa dia main polo dgn putera chales, helikopter yg hantar sepatu dia. Itu normal bgi org2 kaya . Sbkum ni pun ada lagi isteri2 beliau diceraikan :) Tapi knzpa sultan brunei pilih rakyat malay je?. Nape tak indon?. Xixixi. Indon kan busuk.
weird

El Paso, TX

#10 Jun 17, 2010
Why are Brunei people on an El Paso forum? They are welcome, but this is weird.
gendut

Malaysia

#11 Jun 17, 2010
what do you expect from sex maniac like him
Jez Askin

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Jun 17, 2010
So how does it go, something like:

"I divorce thee, I divorce thee, I divorce thee" Spit 3x on the ground in front of her, turn around and walk away?

Or old English style... by cutting off her head?

Or American style, give her several houses, write monthly fat checks and give her one of your testicles in a box?

Why is this news and who gives a fat rats...
Great

El Paso, TX

#13 Jun 17, 2010
What impresses me is that the Sultan appears to be very virile at age 61. He puts the men around here to shame. Most American men are on viagara by thier mid-forties and even with the viagara, they are disappointing.

American women are complaining right and left that they can't get laid and there is the mighty Sultan in his dotage showng everyone how it is done. Along with Indian doctors and Chinese engineers, the US ought to import a few of these Brunei men. Someone ought to suggest this to Congress.
gendut

Malaysia

#14 Jun 18, 2010
Great wrote:
What impresses me is that the Sultan appears to be very virile at age 61. He puts the men around here to shame. Most American men are on viagara by thier mid-forties and even with the viagara, they are disappointing.
American women are complaining right and left that they can't get laid and there is the mighty Sultan in his dotage showng everyone how it is done. Along with Indian doctors and Chinese engineers, the US ought to import a few of these Brunei men. Someone ought to suggest this to Congress.
haha..1 thing u dont know about asian men, they consumed lots herbs and always massage their dick to maintain their 'power'
dr romzey

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15 Jun 18, 2010
ouuuwwww behavee....
Interfax

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

#17 Jun 18, 2010
Daripada SMS yg aku terima dari Azrinaz, itu semua adalah gara2 percaturan politik dalaman istana Brunei.

Entahlah.
Varian

Mount Morris, MI

#18 Jun 18, 2010
Eh.. Sape antar sms sma awk?..
Interfax

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

#20 Jun 18, 2010
Varian wrote:
Eh.. Sape antar sms sma awk?..
Azrinaz.
Varian

Mount Morris, MI

#21 Jun 18, 2010
He he.. Yer ke Nih :p .
Interfax

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

#22 Jun 18, 2010
Varian wrote:
He he.. Yer ke Nih :p .
pesal?
ko nak ke no. tepon dia?
Gaga

Malaysia

#23 Jun 18, 2010
Interfax wrote:
<quoted text>
pesal?
ko nak ke no. tepon dia?
Sembang lebih..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Art Thinks he Owns Our City Streets! 6 hr Barometricity 16
FYI we are All MATCH 90640 6 hr Conspiracy Theories 11
Montbello Audit from Vasquez 6 hr Conspiracy Theories 8
Delgado STOP sending so many Flyers Enough!! 6 hr Conspiracy Theories 4
City of Montebello 6 hr 823461778 3
Marijuana in Montebello 7 hr In the audience 5
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 35,946

San Gabriel Jobs

Personal Finance

San Gabriel Mortgages