Man, 18, killed outside Karma nightcl...

Man, 18, killed outside Karma nightclub following concert

There are 48 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Oct 13, 2009, titled Man, 18, killed outside Karma nightclub following concert. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Camyone Williams walked out of Karma nightclub during the final minutes of a concert early Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brent P

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Oct 13, 2009
Thanks to Mrs Pinion-Whitt for being the ONLY reporter so far to report which artist was playing immediately prior to the shooting. It's about time someone got the story right.
Stuck in the IE

Victorville, CA

#2 Oct 13, 2009
Victorville is becoming like San Bernardino.
Brent P

Gilbert, AZ

#3 Oct 13, 2009
For years people in Victorville DREAMED that they might someday be just like San Bernardino, and now that day has arrived and you say it like it's a bad thing, what's up with that? Now people in Victorville don't have to get all dressed up and wash the car just to drive to San Bernardino, they're living it up!
California Sun

Diamond Bar, CA

#4 Oct 14, 2009
Hundreds of people saw nothing?
California Sun

Diamond Bar, CA

#5 Oct 14, 2009
Let the ravers go to Victorville!
token black guy

Mililani, HI

#6 Oct 14, 2009
"Yeah buddy, rollin like a big shot/Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pit stop,,,,,,,,,,rip
IE Native

Yucaipa, CA

#7 Oct 14, 2009
cheap homes lure blacks and latinos to the high desert from surrounding communities and this is what happens...same thing happened to moreno valley in the 80's....now, nobody wants to live there....cmon people act right...value lives, value education, stop the genocide
Old Skool

Blue Jay, CA

#8 Oct 14, 2009
It lures anyone who wants cheap houses, not just Blacks and Hispanics.People do need to learn how to act.
IE Native wrote:
cheap homes lure blacks and latinos to the high desert from surrounding communities and this is what happens...same thing happened to moreno valley in the 80's....now, nobody wants to live there....cmon people act right...value lives, value education, stop the genocide
Wobbles

Norwalk, CA

#9 Oct 14, 2009
It's not so much the cheap homes as Los Angeles dumping their parole, probation, and welfare caseloads wholesale on the Victor Valley. Welfare deadbeats were PAID to move there by L.A., and parolees and probationers from L.A. were basically told if they move they won't be supervised, but if they stay there'll be someone visiting them at least once a week.Now Los Angeles has the lowest murder rate sice 1970 and the lowest overall crime rate since the 1950's. The desert is a warzone as a result.It's like what Castro did to south Florida...
Stuck in the IE

Victorville, CA

#10 Oct 14, 2009
"cheap homes lure blacks and latinos to the high desert from surrounding communities and this is what happens...same thing happened to moreno valley in the 80's....now, nobody wants to live there....cmon people act right...value lives, value'

IE Native was right if he was relating his statement to the victim. With a name like Camyone Williams, probably pronounced :(camy-own)he probably is black. And yes the cheap housing attracts all races but the people with the ghetto mentality are the stand outs, no matter what race. But it isn't the white trash that we hear about becoming victims of shooting as frequently as the other races and it usually isnt the white guys shooting the hispanics or blacks.
IE Native

Yucaipa, CA

#11 Oct 14, 2009
Wow....Wobbles..a bit of a stretch in comparing the South Florida area in the 1980's but point taken...Plus, there is nothing for the youth to do in the high desert. There are like 2-3 dive bars and clubs and anyone with 5 dollars can get in. Its economic...poor people, more crime, and especially when you add the fact that black and latinos dont know how to act now a days. Lack of family, family values, and good old fashioned morals....
Chardonnet

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Oct 14, 2009
Yoo soonn whoo ever did thiis ss man yall gnna pay n dats on mii moma..... camyone was ma friend...n he will trulel b missed,,,his family and friends are suffering sooo much painm 4rm diis accident
concerned citizen

Redlands, CA

#13 Oct 14, 2009
Oh and white kids do, I guess blowing off their fingers because they are making bombs IN THEIR parents garage is FAMILY VALUES and OLD FASHIONED MORALS, yeah right. Shut up and stop being so racist, maybe if you would have said SOME I would have agreed with you.
IE Native wrote:
Wow....Wobbles..a bit of a stretch in comparing the South Florida area in the 1980's but point taken...Plus, there is nothing for the youth to do in the high desert. There are like 2-3 dive bars and clubs and anyone with 5 dollars can get in. Its economic...poor people, more crime, and especially when you add the fact that black and latinos dont know how to act now a days. Lack of family, family values, and good old fashioned morals....
concerned citizen

Redlands, CA

#14 Oct 14, 2009
You are correct and thank you for saying usually, but white kids have their problems ALSO such as starting fires and random shootings. The bottom line is most or alot of kids today are f...ed up and sometimes it's not the parents fault.
Stuck in the IE wrote:
"cheap homes lure blacks and latinos to the high desert from surrounding communities and this is what happens...same thing happened to moreno valley in the 80's....now, nobody wants to live there....cmon people act right...value lives, value'
IE Native was right if he was relating his statement to the victim. With a name like Camyone Williams, probably pronounced :(camy-own)he probably is black. And yes the cheap housing attracts all races but the people with the ghetto mentality are the stand outs, no matter what race. But it isn't the white trash that we hear about becoming victims of shooting as frequently as the other races and it usually isnt the white guys shooting the hispanics or blacks.
this happens alot

Austin, TX

#15 Oct 14, 2009
maybe he had BAD Karma LOL
Ben Franky lin

Carson, CA

#16 Oct 14, 2009
QUOTE: "especially when you add the fact that black and latinos dont know how to act now a days".
A random post put it real well the other day, comparing europeans to the African and Latin cultures. When you have the African and Latin cultures that subjigate women, tribal instinct (wild dog pack syndrom) and third world conditions to draw your experiences, you end up being a pretty bad citizen with little to contribute to America, except for a few that fell far from the tree.
PblcX

Ontario, CA

#17 Oct 14, 2009
Victorvile....aka Victimville
concerned citizen

Redlands, CA

#19 Oct 14, 2009
You people are so funny, you can think your racist thoughts ALL you want, but the Blacks and Latinos are here to stay. I would also like to say the white race may soon be extinct, because your women sure do love breeding with them wild dogs. LMAO
Ben Franky lin wrote:
QUOTE: "especially when you add the fact that black and latinos dont know how to act now a days".
A random post put it real well the other day, comparing europeans to the African and Latin cultures. When you have the African and Latin cultures that subjigate women, tribal instinct (wild dog pack syndrom) and third world conditions to draw your experiences, you end up being a pretty bad citizen with little to contribute to America, except for a few that fell far from the tree.
my2cents

Victorville, CA

#20 Oct 14, 2009
concerned citizen wrote:
You people are so funny, you can think your racist thoughts ALL you want, but the Blacks and Latinos are here to stay. I would also like to say the white race may soon be extinct, because your women sure do love breeding with them wild dogs. LMAO<quoted text>
Or you can say that Hispanics will fade too because us white guys love those Hispanic women. depens on your point of view
honkytonkin

Victorville, CA

#21 Oct 14, 2009
concerned citizen wrote:
Oh and white kids do, I guess blowing off their fingers because they are making bombs IN THEIR parents garage is FAMILY VALUES and OLD FASHIONED MORALS, yeah right. Shut up and stop being so racist, maybe if you would have said SOME I would have agreed with you.<quoted text>
Think about it for a minute. who commits most of the crime locally? Yes, once in a while we get some white guy that shoots another or makes a bomb but no where near the frequency of Blacks and Hispanics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 2 hr Tony Orlando 5
Lyneer Staffing Loaded With MILFS 6 hr Yuri Goga 1
Crime 7 hr Art 13
Commerce Casino are the card shufflers rigged? (Dec '13) 10 hr Gardenaman 17
News City of Azusa to Lease 145 Parking Spaces to Me... 10 hr Joseph Santacruz 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,307
News Gang members arrested in Rosemead motel double ... (Apr '09) Jul 20 THE GREEK GOD 167

San Gabriel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Gabriel Mortgages