South Whittier bikini bar's license w...

South Whittier bikini bar's license won't be renewed

There are 5 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jan 7, 2010, titled South Whittier bikini bar's license won't be renewed. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

The Hideout Bikini Bar lost a bid for its food and beverage license renewal this week, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

PBE

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 7, 2010
Of course theres tons of violence at the Hideout Bar, it is in South Whittier. No bars or any places to drink are nice spots to relax at in South Whittier. They should move it to Uptown Whittier way better place to have it.
PBE

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Mr Estrada wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you can say that about ALL of South Whittier. They should put it where the Spicy Gentlemen's club used to be.
That would be a cool spot for it!
tacojones

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 7, 2010
I think i'd rather go drink at a bar in Mexico after 2 am than go to the Hideout.
Whittier1

AOL

#5 Jan 7, 2010
TFF, what a dive that place turned out to be, you call those bikini girls, I call them crack heads, not worth a nickel or a dime. That place should have went down years ago. Hang out for losers and Illegals.
Whittier resident

Whittier, CA

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Whittier1 wrote:
TFF, what a dive that place turned out to be, you call those bikini girls, I call them crack heads, not worth a nickel or a dime. That place should have went down years ago. Hang out for losers and Illegals.
That's bullshit I personally new a couple of the bartenders and they are moms and one was a welfare worker during the day and worked there at night the other won worked at target so they could pay for college you judgemental piece of shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police aware of Mongols' presence (Oct '08) 3 hr uncool gay hair 193
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Papi Chulo 32,247
News Santa and Mrs. Claus make annual float trip thr... (Dec '09) Apr 27 Mrs Claus 5
News Strong winds returning to Southern California, ... Apr 27 Janice 1
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) Apr 26 Snoop Cat 298
News Suspected Hells Angels member arrested for ster... (Sep '10) Apr 26 Gene Pool 121
News Family of Burbank police officer who committed ... (Nov '09) Apr 25 Victor Trujillo 85
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Gabriel Mortgages