DUI checkpoint Friday in La Puente

DUI checkpoint Friday in La Puente

There are 19 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Feb 23, 2010, titled DUI checkpoint Friday in La Puente. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Sheriff's deputies will conduct a sobriety and driver's license checkpoint Friday evening, according to a sheriff's statement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

That Dude

West Covina, CA

#1 Feb 23, 2010
There are always checkpoints in cities that are full of "Jose's and Maria's". I wonder why?
bp resident

El Monte, CA

#2 Feb 23, 2010
valley and hacienda is where they will most likely put it.
Retired Guy

La Habra, CA

#3 Feb 23, 2010
probably because "Chad" and >"Cassandra" have current registration and proof of insurance
pepe

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2010
That Dude wrote:
There are always checkpoints in cities that are full of "Jose's and Maria's". I wonder why?
because jose & maria like to drive pedotes and with no licencia or aseguranza and the polixe know this one way to fill the cities coffers. cabrones
itsa2010

San Dimas, CA

#6 Feb 23, 2010
I think it's gonna be on Francisquito, the most under-enforced stretch of street in La Puente. Go get'em coppers! Wait a second...is'nt Henry's donuts there? Nevermind...
Burro Baracho

Moorpark, CA

#7 Feb 23, 2010
Why do they announce the city in advance? Stupid. We could deport over 1,000 wetb-cks back to Mexico with unannounced checks. Asians are Ok, but these greasy, smelly, burrito-eating illegals sp-cs have just got to go!
rubeN

West Covina, CA

#9 Feb 23, 2010
Cool but now these drunk drivers reading this post will be well aware that there is one and to avoid it.
HAha

La Puente, CA

#10 Feb 24, 2010
Burro Baracho wrote:
Why do they announce the city in advance? Stupid. We could deport over 1,000 wetb-cks back to Mexico with unannounced checks. Asians are Ok, but these greasy, smelly, burrito-eating illegals sp-cs have just got to go!
Like you're so great...
tito

Monrovia, CA

#11 Apr 19, 2010
they like to do checkpoints in la puente because there a lot of money involve, just do math how many cars they get ,they give tikets etc.
tito

Monrovia, CA

#12 Apr 19, 2010
they do checkpoints in the morning is just busines [no license tiket,insurense ,towing servise etc]
jen

Covina, CA

#13 May 29, 2010
Burro Baracho wrote:
Why do they announce the city in advance? Stupid. We could deport over 1,000 wetb-cks back to Mexico with unannounced checks. Asians are Ok, but these greasy, smelly, burrito-eating illegals sp-cs have just got to go!
You not complaining when your eating those burritos are you!!...your one to talk your probably a fat red-neck, cousin loving, trailer park living low life!!
License Registration

Corona, CA

#15 May 31, 2010
tito wrote:
they like to do checkpoints in la puente because there a lot of money involve, just do math how many cars they get ,they give tikets etc.
maybe people will smarten up and do what they are suppose to do. Then maybe it would not be profitable for LP.
On the Rocks

Corona, CA

#16 May 31, 2010
rubeN wrote:
Cool but now these drunk drivers reading this post will be well aware that there is one and to avoid it.
Why would the drunks be reading this? They are too busy getting liquored up
Ingrid ruano

Redlands, CA

#17 Dec 17, 2010
Ugh why do they put checkpoints ....
anthony

United States

#18 Mar 4, 2011
Burro Baracho wrote:
Why do they announce the city in advance? Stupid. We could deport over 1,000 wetb-cks back to Mexico with unannounced checks. Asians are Ok, but these greasy, smelly, burrito-eating illegals sp-cs have just got to go!
Watch your f_ucking mouth! Learn history your family is more of a imigrant then we probably are don't be mad that were taking your hick jobs cause you wine drinking douche bags can't handle it,theres plenty of hatred to go around, take a look at the population and say who's race is exceeding more in the state of C.a or any other states for that fact, with out us you ignorant douches would be useless, think about what you say Skyler/ holly.
NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR

Pasadena, CA

#19 Mar 26, 2011
Burro Baracho wrote:
Why do they announce the city in advance? Stupid. We could deport over 1,000 wetb-cks back to Mexico with unannounced checks. Asians are Ok, but these greasy, smelly, burrito-eating illegals sp-cs have just got to go!
this fool lives in wilmas all that refinery smoke got you saying stupid shit , CHAPETE .. 99.9% of the people that live there are hispanic, you gatta be that remaining prejudice percentage, CHAVALA....CHECK YOURSELF
moreno

Bellflower, CA

#20 Jul 8, 2011
click it or ticket i say drink b 4 u drive
The vato

Monrovia, CA

#23 Oct 7, 2012
That Dude wrote:
There are always checkpoints in cities that are full of "Jose's and Mar
ia's". I wonder why?
That dude is a piece of mierda and ssmells like one tambien why dont you say racist crap like that to the gente PUNK!!
Big Dig

United States

#24 Oct 7, 2012
F the law!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Men Don't DO Illegal and Wrong Things to S... 1 hr Wimp Forever 7
Nancy Hutar files Sexual Harassment Charges on ... 1 hr It is True 2
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 1 hr tina anne 72
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) 8 hr nicey 362
LA City Hall panel backs fining companies for a... 13 hr Robert 2
Poll Did God Intend For The Races To Be Separate? (Sep '12) 13 hr Robert 10
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Chosen Traveler 32,291

San Gabriel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Gabriel Mortgages