Body found in Puente Hills Mall parki...

Body found in Puente Hills Mall parking lot

There are 65 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Mar 2, 2009, titled Body found in Puente Hills Mall parking lot. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Police discovered a man with a gunshot wound to the head in a mall parking lot in what authorities are calling a suicide, officials said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

whatado

Azusa, CA

#22 Mar 4, 2009
uncle_vito wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to shop at the Punte Hills mall until I noticed that there were so many fat, brown, Mexicans there.
Then I realized that this mall was totally low class, like Target, or Costco. I don't know why they just don't take the doors off all the shops and turn the place into an open air market. Turn off the air conditionins so it gets hot and sweaty like in Mexico. Through around a few dead, skinned, farm animals to get folks hungry to eat.
Vito
Uncle Vito, you are so bad!
whatado

Azusa, CA

#23 Mar 4, 2009
Soul Affliction wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid. How long have you been waiting to use a Puente Hills Mall parking lot/Back to the Future reference?
I hadn't been waiting at all, the situation just 'presented' itself. Thanks for asking.
the world

Trenton, NJ

#24 Mar 4, 2009
We all should go into mass suicide mission since this world is already f**ked up and need to start from scratch.
How SAD

United States

#26 Mar 4, 2009
My condolences to the family and friends who are hurting over such a tragedy. If life was as good as those who knew him say it was, why would he murder himself??? To think about killing yourself is one thing, but to actually do it...you've just committed murder and could not repent after...
I've been there, but could not do it. I feared God too much and want to go to Heaven. Didn't think God would be pleased with me doing that. As sad as we are or as bad as things may seem, wait and see what tomorrow brings, and the next day, and the next day, etc. It may not always work out the way we want, but when we look back, it wasn't that bad to kill ourselves over. May not be good, but still not that bad. Wait it out.
Prayers of peace for the loved ones left behind...
Oh Shut Up

United States

#27 Mar 4, 2009
I shouldn't have told you to go first. That wasn't kind. I just thought your suggestion was STUPID!
the world wrote:
We all should go into mass suicide mission since this world is already f**ked up and need to start from scratch.
sucks

Fernandina Beach, FL

#28 Mar 4, 2009
Cold world wrote:
You guys are a-holes. How can you joke about death like that. There are friends and family grieving here! He was the nicest guy in the world. My husband is a regular patron at his store and knew him quite well. Business was really good, his relationship with his family was great. Him and his wife were always laughing and enjoyed each other's company. We are all just so shocked. He was such a happy guy. I don't get it.
not to be a jerk, but i doubt his life was that great. there's more to a book than just the cover
sucks

Fernandina Beach, FL

#29 Mar 4, 2009
Cold world wrote:
<quoted text>
vito... you LIVE in LA PUENTE! You ARE these people you don't like being around! Take your posts about your thoughts on some mall elsewhere. This topic is about a good man who was loved very much by his family, friends, and customers of Diamond Bar.
He will be missed. It'll never be the same walking in or driving though there again. Condolences to the family.
hahahah, seriously, if anything its more asians than mexicans. plus after the extreme makeover thing it looks good and its a cool place to shop without any crowds.
Jes

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Mar 4, 2009
James wrote:
That sucks.Why would he do it? If business was good.I can't understand it.Is it possible he took out huge loans or double mortgages that he couldn't pay off or left him in a bind.It really is the happy-go lucky types that are at risk.I guess the ones that are real happy one day and real sad another day.Suicide is always tragic.Some just off themselves so they can be with their parents in heaven.No one really is sure there is such a place.I wish someone would tell them when they commit suicide they could just possibly go nowhere but out.Lights out forever.But people think they're going to be in heaven with their parents.Suicide sucks.One must think of their loved ones and the pain they will go through.This guy had people who loved him.Me,My ex-wife can't stand me,that miserable....... My sister and cousins tolerate me.In fact,no one loves me but the strippers.But damn,you don't see me killing myself.I know love is bullcrap.Romantic love anyway.But I like America and the great food and music,that's all I need.I wish others could be hip and never give up.This guy had people who loved him.R.I.P.
I totally agree with you. Vito lives in La Puente and talks about Mexicans. Move and get away, go to Beverly Hills, maybe you fit in with the snobby.
Condolensces to this man's family. May God Bless his soul.
brownie

Alhambra, CA

#32 Mar 4, 2009
uncle_vito wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to shop at the Punte Hills mall until I noticed that there were so many fat, brown, Mexicans there.
Then I realized that this mall was totally low class, like Target, or Costco. I don't know why they just don't take the doors off all the shops and turn the place into an open air market. Turn off the air conditionins so it gets hot and sweaty like in Mexico. Through around a few dead, skinned, farm animals to get folks hungry to eat.
Vito
vito can **** my ****!!!!!!
Snookums

United States

#33 Mar 4, 2009
McFly? McFly?!!
Ralph Seymore

Montclair, CA

#34 Mar 4, 2009
Suicides will be going up in the next few months as the recession hits hard and those who lose it all ,jobs, paychecks,homes,cars etc to be left out in the cold with nothing now that America is crumbling down a shyt hole. Lots have woked hard for what they have and losing everything really can make a person leave this world because they see it as a endless pucked world. As the hard working american pays his taxes only to see himself getting nowhere as well as the American goverment taking his tax money and giving it to illegal aliens for schooling and welfare one has to think is the USA really for their people or has it become a place where people come to take advantage of this system and constitution. Thats why we have no Money we take care of everyone else and treat real american as second class citizens. Our system is a-- backwards. 900 million dollas to palestine? WTF are we thinking. Suicide is wrong but man I dont blame some who are doing it. The country is really sucking the big one right now in the way it does business at expense of it tax payers.
WHATTTT

United States

#35 Mar 4, 2009
Yeah but you kill yourself to leave this hell and end up in another HELL that NEVER ends! NOT worth it!
Ralph Seymore wrote:
Suicides will be going up in the next few months as the recession hits hard and those who lose it all ,jobs, paychecks,homes,cars etc to be left out in the cold with nothing now that America is crumbling down a shyt hole. Lots have woked hard for what they have and losing everything really can make a person leave this world because they see it as a endless pucked world. As the hard working american pays his taxes only to see himself getting nowhere as well as the American goverment taking his tax money and giving it to illegal aliens for schooling and welfare one has to think is the USA really for their people or has it become a place where people come to take advantage of this system and constitution. Thats why we have no Money we take care of everyone else and treat real american as second class citizens. Our system is a-- backwards. 900 million dollas to palestine?**** are we thinking. Suicide is wrong but man I dont blame some who are doing it. The country is really sucking the big one right now in the way it does business at expense of it tax payers.
uncle_vito

United States

#36 Mar 4, 2009
Ralph Seymore wrote:
Suicides will be going up in the next few months as the recession hits hard and those who lose it all ,jobs, paychecks,homes,cars etc to be left out in the cold with nothing now that America is crumbling down a shyt hole. Lots have woked hard for what they have and losing everything really can make a person leave this world because they see it as a endless pucked world. As the hard working american pays his taxes only to see himself getting nowhere as well as the American goverment taking his tax money and giving it to illegal aliens for schooling and welfare one has to think is the USA really for their people or has it become a place where people come to take advantage of this system and constitution. Thats why we have no Money we take care of everyone else and treat real american as second class citizens. Our system is a-- backwards. 900 million dollas to palestine?**** are we thinking. Suicide is wrong but man I dont blame some who are doing it. The country is really sucking the big one right now in the way it does business at expense of it tax payers.
I was going to commit suicide, but I had to hock my gun. Maybe I will try a few gopher gassers.

Vito
Snookums

United States

#37 Mar 4, 2009
Ralph Seymore wrote:
Suicides will be going up in the next few months as the recession hits hard and those who lose it all ,jobs, paychecks,homes,cars etc to be left out in the cold with nothing now that America is crumbling down a shyt hole.
A little social Darwinism now and then is good for the survival of the species.

“CRY NOW SMILE LATER”

Since: Dec 08

Rowland Heights

#38 Mar 4, 2009
Snookums wrote:
<quoted text>
A little social Darwinism now and then is good for the survival of the species.
Are you positive that "social Darwinsim" wouldn't weed you out?
Snookums

United States

#40 Mar 4, 2009
Soul Affliction wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you positive that "social Darwinsim" wouldn't weed you out?
Yes. But I'm pretty sure you are one of the weeds.
Ralph Seymore

Montclair, CA

#41 Mar 5, 2009
No one will ever know if there is a Heaven or a Hell. You die you just go to sleep forever. People die everyday, pets die everyday. Has anyone ever met some one that came back from dying to tell you he was in Heaven or in Hell.? You get one shot at life and you get one shot at Death, after that it is anyone's guess. Dying is a part of living everyone goes thru it, some just faster then others. Most everyone from the year 1900 if not all are dead. Someday 2009 will be will be the same as 1900. Thats why we burn bodies now to save the space of burials. Shyt we need to build houses and ballparks somewhere.

Since: Jan 09

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Mar 5, 2009
brownie wrote:
<quoted text>vito can **** my ****!!!!!!
Don't fall for Vitto's act, he likes to rile everybody up. If you read the posts about the stadium in Industry, Vitto says he wants the stadium so that it will bring more Mexicans to the area. Then he'll go and say there are too many Chinese around or too many whatever around just to p i s s everyone off and get you to reply to his posts.
To Ralph

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Mar 5, 2009
Your 'enlightenment' was just hysterical. Maybe we can build another comedy shop, just for you to host. Wait...were you being serious?:) That is all the funnier!! You are pure genius! Keep it coming!
uncle_vito

La Mirada, CA

#44 Mar 5, 2009
Pete Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fall for Vitto's act, he likes to rile everybody up. If you read the posts about the stadium in Industry, Vitto says he wants the stadium so that it will bring more Mexicans to the area. Then he'll go and say there are too many Chinese around or too many whatever around just to p i s s everyone off and get you to reply to his posts.
That's funny.

V

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Monte cop in sex lawsuit had 1997 arrest (Oct '09) 47 min lol 123
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr tom wingo 29,829
News Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) 7 hr Sicken 562
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) Jun 26 Jennifer 36
News Elin Vanderlip dies at 90 at her Rancho Palos V... (Jul '09) Jun 25 Ian V Schoales 86
News Frida Kahlo through the lens (Jun '10) Jun 22 BudH 12
News Vehicle goes over edge of Glendora Mountain Road (Nov '10) Jun 21 Touge pursuit 19
More from around the web

San Gabriel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

San Gabriel Mortgages