Two arrested in vehicle theft investi...

Two arrested in vehicle theft investigation

There are 25 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Jan 22, 2010, titled Two arrested in vehicle theft investigation. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

Within 15 minutes of a man reporting his sport utility vehicle stolen Thursday morning, it was found and eventually led to the arrest of two people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Eureka, CA

#1 Jan 22, 2010
Took forever for this story to be reported
Living in Idaho

Post Falls, ID

#2 Jan 22, 2010
Good Job EPD!
Dog the Bounty Hunter

Boulder Creek, CA

#3 Jan 22, 2010
Humboldt County Tweeks!!! Problem will not get better until Gallegos is replaced and they suffer real punishment!!!
lance

Eugene, OR

#4 Jan 22, 2010
lance borgner is a total piece of crap
a liar, and a thief, who would rob a woman and a young child just so he can buy some new clothes. total low life. i hope he gets beat down and gets treated like he needs to be. I hate u lance your a liar and a one of the lowest forms of life.
TWEAKERS

Fremont, CA

#5 Jan 22, 2010
What a perfect name for a tweaker...Crystal Dawn! That is too funny! Her mom must have been up till dawn on Crystal Meth when she was conceived.
Bah

Moraga, CA

#6 Jan 22, 2010
Isn't Crystal Dawn a dish-washing soap?
Me the Troll

Mckinleyville, CA

#7 Jan 22, 2010
Way back in 60-70's.When soap had Phosphates in it. They did use soap to make dope .
Julie

Arcata, CA

#8 Jan 22, 2010
That's such a lame story. You don't just go around hopping in other peoples vehicles at 7:30 am! And I would never just leave my keys in my car in Eureka.
lance

El Sobrante, CA

#9 Jan 23, 2010
lance borgner if any of your family is reading this they need to move you down to san diego or you are going to be in big trouble with a lot of people. i know you stole and robbed peoples houses this week. the cops don't even know because my friends don't call the cops for any reason or talk to them. we will all be waiting to deal with the problems you caused everyone if you still decide to live in eureka after your little jail stay.
e
melon seed

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2010
Bah wrote:
Isn't Crystal Dawn a dish-washing soap?
They need to be washed clean with it in the HCCF.
Me the Troll

Mckinleyville, CA

#14 Jan 23, 2010
K-now,,,Don't let this dog get U goin. What do u expect from a dog,,,They eat their own %&#$,,
LOVE thy scum bag,,The word !
Me the Troll

Mckinleyville, CA

#17 Jan 23, 2010
K me "Sweet peace" my friend....
We will over come ,,O shoot I'm gona break into song now,,,He he,,,,,,,,,
Koalabear2525

Oakland, CA

#18 Jan 23, 2010
just keep the scum bum in jail til they all come up with the cost to replace what they took plus what ever the cost for a newer wheels. if they wanted the wheels that bad then let them buy it and still do a year in jail that for all three of them ,
Dog the Bounty Hunter

Berkeley, CA

#19 Jan 23, 2010
u all tweeker scum......
wifey

Stockton, CA

#22 Feb 2, 2011
the things all you say is pretty funny lmao at all of you who would even take there time to write stuff like this i mean come now get a life
DaveShortFromHoo pa

United States

#23 Feb 2, 2011
Let him go, you all are s***bags. Smoke meth IT'S GOD!
Actually

La Mirada, CA

#24 Feb 3, 2011
wifey wrote:
the things all you say is pretty funny lmao at all of you who would even take there time to write stuff like this i mean come now get a life
Salem, you're a dumb little bag ho. Get off the dope and get a life your own self. Wifey. What a joke!
wifey

Manteca, CA

#25 Feb 28, 2011
hmmm i wonder who this can be you people crack me up bag hoe hahaha lmao funny there is always a hater im a bag hoe but i go to school and is getting ready for the army but yeah im so fucked up on drugs haha please get a life and im sure you wont tell me who you are
W Jackson

United States

#26 Feb 28, 2011
wifey wrote:
hmmm i wonder who this can be you people crack me up bag hoe hahaha lmao funny there is always a hater im a bag hoe but i go to school and is getting ready for the army but yeah im so fucked up on drugs haha please get a life and im sure you wont tell me who you are
Yeh fukda whiteybtch in da assss ada shoot er iz da head wile stil fukener.
wifey

Manteca, CA

#27 Feb 28, 2011
wow the things people have to say crack me up sorry thats never happen hahaha you guys really have lifes i guess you dont know me and you need some schooling because your spelling is off the hook your a lame retarted punk that needs to go back to school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) 1 hr nicey 362
LA City Hall panel backs fining companies for a... 6 hr Robert 2
Poll Did God Intend For The Races To Be Separate? (Sep '12) 6 hr Robert 10
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Chosen Traveler 32,291
Nancy Hutar files Sexual Harassment Charges on ... 9 hr Mousavi Dangerous 1
Councilwoman Vanessa Delgado Attempted to Extor... 10 hr bottle racket 10
Smugglers use Uber-registered drivers to move m... 10 hr Harry 1

San Gabriel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Gabriel Mortgages