Suspect hits two cars after police pu...

Suspect hits two cars after police pursuit; Upland man dies in coll...

There are 199 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jun 29, 2010, titled Suspect hits two cars after police pursuit; Upland man dies in coll.... In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

An elderly Upland man was killed Tuesday when a man driving a car reported stolen slammed into his vehicle after a short police pursuit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Prison

Temple City, CA

#185 Jul 19, 2010
P Jackson wrote:
This is the problem with parole. Inmates will lie, and do anything to get out knowing they have NO intention of turning around their lives. The parole board and judges who let these people out should be held accountable for the crimes these parolees commit once let out. Most of these criminals have NO REMORSE for their crime, only remorse they have is that they got caught..I hope this guy never sees freedom again, but given our judicial system,crowded prisons, the ACLU, sympathetic judges and jury members, he'll do a little time and be out again...what a joke our judicial system has become..
Actually, I disagree. Our judicial systems is better than most other countries. Just take Mexico for example. That country doesn't believe in the death penalty or life in prison. The most you can do is 30 years. No wonder why that country is so messed up.
P Jackson

Panorama City, CA

#187 Jul 22, 2010
Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I disagree. Our judicial systems is better than most other countries. Just take Mexico for example. That country doesn't believe in the death penalty or life in prison. The most you can do is 30 years. No wonder why that country is so messed up.
And when they get out, probably way before 30 years, they come here to the US, get free everything, commit crimes and then run back to mexico!!!...What a joke!!!...and their President had the NERVE to come here and blast our immigration policies and laws...Obama should have put his taco eating as-- on the first drug smuggling vehicle back to mexico!!
Eddie Banuelos

Temecula, CA

#188 Jul 31, 2010
Bill you were an inspiration, a man of integrity and an uncompromising "Music Man". It was pleasure to have known you and have had the opportunity to perform many of your arrangements. My deepest sympathy to Arlene and family.
Sincerely,
Eddie Banuelos
Former member (Trumpet) Ontario-Chaffee Community Band
Familypaladin

AOL

#189 Aug 1, 2010
rep wrote:
Just so all of you know Brett comes from a good family, his family are lawers his grandfather is a retired superior court judge Judge D. Sterry Fagan look him up you ignorant fools. Im not saying its ok what Brett did because its not at all. And I am very sorry for the innocent ones who died and got hurt. "KNOW THAT" And Bretts mother is a nurse that has been SAVING lives for years, and she has been crying all day long to me talking about the innocent ones who were hurt because of her child and she is ashamed, but the truth is she was a very good role model single mother hard worker who did everything she possibly could to do whats best for her family...Point is Brett messed up really bad and made a fatal mistake which was caused by an accident which makes him an idiot NOT a murderer...So why keep yappin about my brother online like a bunch of ignorant pissed off lames that arent gonna do anything about it anyways shut your mouths and keep my brother and my families name out of your mouth...if you got something to say from here on then why not say it to our or better yet MY FACE...Im angry with Brett too but situation doesnt need to get worse by all the drama spreading online...Like I said already This is Bretts brother Jeff and quit talking trash on my family because you dont know my family period...get a life of your own, too many already have been ruined by this, why try to ruin more??? Does it make it any better??? NO it doesnt ignorance is the cause of this. So think twice when you are being ignorant yourself...:(
I would be willing to extend some sort of sympathy to you and your family if you knocked on the door of Bill Blanchard's family and apologized to them and admit that this loser did wrong. Without that, I have nothing to offer you, nothing at all. Bill Blanchard was a bright, dedicated individual who is missed and will be missed by entire commnunities. The less said about your brother the better. Perhaps a very long, like life, sentence may give him a chance to change, but obviously being on parole was useless.
Whatever

Corona, CA

#190 Aug 5, 2010
Hey, everyone, check out this little ditty in today's paper! It seems a lawyer with the last name FAGAN is bring held to answer for a MURDER! Could this be the same lawyer that they brag makes up part of his awesome family??

http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_15686474
JEG

Ontario, CA

#191 Aug 6, 2010
Whatever wrote:
Hey, everyone, check out this little ditty in today's paper! It seems a lawyer with the last name FAGAN is bring held to answer for a MURDER! Could this be the same lawyer that they brag makes up part of his awesome family??
http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_15686474
Keep us posted. Another apple from the tree?
mothra

Ontario, CA

#192 Aug 7, 2010
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
He actually did do it a few weeks prior in Fontana. He was driving his mother's vehicle, fled from a deputy who tried to pull him over, crashed into a parked vehicle and left his passenger to fend for herself when he bailed out and ran. He jumped a bunch of fences and couldn't be located.
But you are INCORRECT in one fact: You stated "Had he been caught in fontana, this crash would not have happened." In fact, your statement should have read: "If he were a decent law-abiding person, this crash would not have happened." I see the difference, and hope you do, too.
I do, but that would be too much to ask for from this POS.
mothra

Ontario, CA

#193 Aug 7, 2010
Whatever wrote:
Hey, everyone, check out this little ditty in today's paper! It seems a lawyer with the last name FAGAN is bring held to answer for a MURDER! Could this be the same lawyer that they brag makes up part of his awesome family??
http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_15686474
Wow, I'd love to see that connection.
To your face

Minneapolis, MN

#194 Aug 9, 2010
I will say it to your face at the closing arguements. Fagan is lucky I cant get a hold of him or I would take him from you. As far as your family goes I will smash you all if you so much as even smirk in my direction. Nothing would make me feel better than to fill the gaps of my hands with all of your necks. Just the fact that the same blood runs through your veins is enough for me. Let it be known.
Kat

Anaheim, CA

#195 Aug 11, 2010
I'm here for you Becca, I agree with you 100%. I've known you guys all my life and it is NOT your moms fault, brett is his own person and made his own decisions and your mom tried her hardest to raise you guys by her self. She is an amazing woman and brett is a good guy who just made a verry bad decision.
JEG

Ontario, CA

#196 Aug 11, 2010
Kat wrote:
I'm here for you Becca, I agree with you 100%. I've known you guys all my life and it is NOT your moms fault, brett is his own person and made his own decisions and your mom tried her hardest to raise you guys by her self. She is an amazing woman and brett is a good guy who just made a verry bad decision.
Now thats a good zombie!
CHP

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#197 Aug 12, 2010
I agree with you. Its not your mothers fault at all. YOur brother made his own decisions.
bretts little sister wrote:
Seriously, to blame a mother for the way her grown son is, is not right! My mom has done everything to raise us right on her own, EVERYTHING. the people my brothers chose to hang out with is what got them into trouble. If you looked up my Mother she has NEVER been in any trouble, all she does it help, and take care of our family. Brett wasn't even living with us, WHY? because my Mom could not take the hurtful things he did to others like steal from innocent people, she tried to help change him all she could, but HELLO he is a grown man so DO NOT go around saying she is a bad parent and blaming it on her. this is BRETTS fault and nobody else's. My Mom can not control but only hope to help change. & trust me she feels HORRIBLE enough about all of the things her sons have done without some random person on here that doesn't even know half of our life story telling her to get better parenting skills. I am 15 and I am perfectly fine, good grades, and everything i know right from wrong, why? because i DO have a good Mom, a good role model, and a loving family. Just because he makes bad decisions doesnt make him horriblee, its the DRUGS not my BROTHER. & if any of you have ever had any family members on meth you would know it takes over you. Yeah, it's his fault he's like that because he chose the drug, but trust me he wishes he never tried it. So please, say all your opinions, but don't post things on here making my Mom feel like a horrible mother because it's "her fault" for not "raising my brother better" Think before you say things.
ex homegardens boy

AOL

#198 Oct 1, 2010
sorry not about post.anyone no what heppen to magnolia lumber.
JEG

Upland, CA

#199 Oct 4, 2010
ex homegardens boy wrote:
sorry not about post.anyone no what heppen to magnolia lumber.
Don"t know, but you do need to work on your writing skills. It will improve your credibility and increase the success of your request. Turn off the TV and read a book. It will change your life. No disrespect intended.
EX HOMEGARDENS BOY

AOL

#200 Oct 4, 2010
TO JEG.up yours disrespect intended.
JEG

Upland, CA

#201 Oct 4, 2010
EX HOMEGARDENS BOY wrote:
TO JEG.up yours disrespect intended.
Apparently your just a dumb organism with the mind capability of a reptile. Proud riff raff of the projects. Carry on proud slug.
Sorryabout your luck

Ontario, CA

#202 Sep 23, 2011
I just want you all to know that just because a person is well missed by a " community" ( and a shitty one at that ) it gives anyone any right topick apart the loved ones or whoever involved in the situation. The Fagans have had to deal with havin screwed up family members their whole life no one is perfect and all of you saying to give him the same punishment as the victim well that does not make you anything else but exactly what you fucksticks keep calling brett. You too are murderers for having the thoughts and comments to kill someone just because you lost someone you loved. Therefore none of you are any better an eye for and eye , yeah dont u sound like the one who is practicing what u preach.Oh but you cant forget that " he was a greatgrandfather" or " we were scheduled to take family pictures this week " cry me a river everyone has suffered a loss at some point in time or another i have lost numerous family members and now take care of my bed ridden mom all due to criminal activity but i dont go and post crap about the family of the PERSON ( not PEOPLE ) responsible you all sound dumb if u ask me and most of the posts on here are more than likley not even from anyone who even attended this dead dudes viewing or services am I right u all know I am. So in conclusion, I believe that all of u shit talkers should do the following: Cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it,
Pauline

United States

#203 Mar 17, 2012
Surely Mr. Blanchard is turning somersaults in his grave over the ugly, criminal type thinking shown by family and friends. Shame on all of you! Maybe some anger management classes can help. If not that, then at least try prayer.
dad

United States

#204 Oct 6, 2012
For those of you self styled commentators and hang em high types here is a thought for you brett is and was in the throes of addiction. Most people do not understand the nature of addiction and never will. All i can say is if you dont know dont judge god is the judge and he will one day pass judgement until then why dont all of you so high and mightytake a good long look in your own closet im sure you will find some rather poor choices made in times past i am not trying to justify what he did but enough is enough he is locked up its what you wanted and you got it maybe he (brett) will make good use of his time maybe not but no one can judge remember this before you run your mouths next time you people make me sick with your so called morals what a crock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Earl 20,642
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Bruin For Life 32,407
News Whata s the best way to end L.A.a s homeless cr... 12 hr RiccardoFire 15
HOW TO WIN YOUR EX BACK AFTER BREAKUP OR DIVORC... 15 hr Helen 1
white trash 16 hr smh 1
Now Barajas thinks he's king of Montebello 20 hr cit pat 2
News Planned power outages today in La Puente and In... (May '10) Sep 27 Jayjay 9

San Gabriel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Gabriel Mortgages