Teenage boy wounded in Covina shooting

Teenage boy wounded in Covina shooting

There are 29 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Nov 19, 2010, titled Teenage boy wounded in Covina shooting. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A teenage boy was wounded Friday in a drive-by shooting, police said. The crime was reported as a "shots fired" call just after 3:10 p.m. at Barranca Avenue and Dexter Street, Covina police Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EddieTheHat626

La Habra, CA

#2 Nov 20, 2010
Real shame. There was a time, not long ago, that Covina wasn't TJ.
THELIFE

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 20, 2010
To all the parents of covina ,the streets aren't safe , gone are the days when you could let your children play in the front yard . covina p.d. really have to step it up and flush the trash out of the neighborhood.
NoJuan

Orange, CA

#4 Nov 20, 2010
Drive by and shoot. Real macho. Spineless punks.

Since: May 10

Montebello, CA

#5 Nov 20, 2010
I live right down the street...didn't hear the gunshot but I did hear the sirens. Another example of wasted tax dollars attempting to control people that don't want to assimilate.
Eric

Mira Loma, CA

#6 Nov 20, 2010
Mexican trash shotting other mexican trash, no wonder mexico and cuidad juarez are the crime capital of the world. Is there any nationality more useless than mexicans?
huero

Montebello, CA

#7 Nov 20, 2010
It has to do with all the republicans living in the area
huero

Montebello, CA

#8 Nov 20, 2010
Eric wrote:
Mexican trash shotting other mexican trash, no wonder mexico and cuidad juarez are the crime capital of the world. Is there any nationality more useless than mexicans?
Ya lets see you say that to the guy who was doing the shooting.."Pop pop" when you open your mouth..Find me on Citrus/Covina blvd
disgusted

Inglewood, CA

#9 Nov 20, 2010
Does not suprise me. I have lived in this town all my life and have been watching it go down the drain.Covina P.D sucks.Being a former Deputy for 10 years and seeing the things that Covina cops do and don't do is sometimes mind boggling.Thursday I watched a drunk walking down Barranca drinking a beer as 2 Covina cops drove by, each talking on a cell phone.The city council and the chief need to step it up and get rid of the crap that is infesting this town.
sadden

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2010
this is so sad
covina resident

Baldwin Park, CA

#11 Nov 20, 2010
disgusted wrote:
Does not surprise me. I have lived in this town all my life and have been watching it go down the drain.Covina P.D sucks.Being a former Deputy for 10 years and seeing the things that Covina cops do and don't do is sometimes mind boggling.Thursday I watched a drunk walking down Barranca drinking a beer as 2 Covina cops drove by, each talking on a cell phone.The city council and the chief need to step it up and get rid of the crap that is infesting this town.
Don't forget they got a raise with our utility tax.
Anti illegal

Midway City, CA

#12 Nov 20, 2010
EddieTheHat626 wrote:
Real shame. There was a time, not long ago, that Covina wasn't TJ.
tell me abt it I go pick up
My kid & I see all these illegal aliens waiting to pick up there anchor babys. That the tax payers how to pay for there kids to be in school. Btw they are the reason the schools are over crowed. That's why my kid has to have 69 kids per class with kindergarten & 1st grade. I tell you theses illegals are roaches. They pump babys out like roaches.
Anti illegal

Midway City, CA

#13 Nov 20, 2010
huero wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya lets see you say that to the guy who was doing the shooting.."Pop pop" when you open your mouth..Find me on Citrus/Covina blvd
you are gay
Biker

Walnut, CA

#14 Nov 20, 2010
huero wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Sounds by your post that "YOU" COULD BE THE SHOOTER??
pancho

Azusa, CA

#15 Nov 20, 2010
Anti illegal wrote:
<quoted text> tell me abt it I go pick up
My kid & I see all these illegal aliens waiting to pick up there anchor babys. That the tax payers how to pay for there kids to be in school. Btw they are the reason the schools are over crowed. That's why my kid has to have 69 kids per class with kindergarten & 1st grade. I tell you theses illegals are roaches. They pump babys out like roaches.
Perhaps on one of those days that you pick up your kids and they have homework you can sit down with them and the can tutor YOU!!!
George

Moreno Valley, CA

#16 Nov 20, 2010
disgusted wrote:
Does not suprise me. I have lived in this town all my life and have been watching it go down the drain.Covina P.D sucks.Being a former Deputy for 10 years and seeing the things that Covina cops do and don't do is sometimes mind boggling.Thursday I watched a drunk walking down Barranca drinking a beer as 2 Covina cops drove by, each talking on a cell phone.The city council and the chief need to step it up and get rid of the crap that is infesting this town.
As a former Dep we all know that you didnt know your arse from your face...I have seen with my own eyes Deps kiss off good crimes..crimes that would land people in prison for years. If you want something fixed other then two guys walking down the street drinking beer then you do it.

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

#17 Nov 20, 2010
Anti illegal wrote:
<quoted text> tell me abt it I go pick up
hahahaahahaha my brother in-law says "oh i'm leaving the barrio, gonna live with the real fine folks, hahahahha i go visit him and it's nothing but white trash and low lives hahahahahahahaaa

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

#18 Nov 20, 2010
hahahahhahaahahahahaaahhahaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa..POS!
ABCD

United States

#19 Nov 20, 2010
Eric wrote:
Where did it say that the anyone involved were Mexican ? So to you whites or blacks can not do this crime or get shot at .
Anti illegal

Midway City, CA

#20 Nov 20, 2010
pancho wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps on one of those days that you pick up your kids and they have homework you can sit down with them and the can tutor YOU!!!
I'm only saying the truth . Btw for all I care they can kill each other. Dam lo lifes. You can talk Ur shit to my face if you want. I'm hanging out @ rendavous bar all the time ask for big head fool.
pancho

Azusa, CA

#21 Nov 20, 2010
Big head fool hanging out at that bar and Who's the low life? loser!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 47 min Evan 32,266
News Try home remedies for neuropathy (Mar '08) 3 hr Bruce 224
News 'War Dad' dies young in L.A. alley (Aug '10) May 21 Laurie chavez 18
News Gang members arrested in Rosemead motel double ... (Apr '09) May 21 Rukus 164
News Schaefer sentenced 24 years to life in Melody O... (Jul '10) May 20 EddieInHell 130
News Band director accused of rape (Jul '08) May 17 Richard Gomez 531
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May 17 ella seneres 92
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Gabriel Mortgages