Slain Norwalk cyclist is ID'd

Slain Norwalk cyclist is ID'd

There are 52 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Nov 19, 2009, titled Slain Norwalk cyclist is ID'd. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

A cyclist who was fatally shot in Norwalk was identified Wednesday as 48-year-old Norwalk resident Daniel Horacio Motts by the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ko norwalk

Long Beach, CA

#50 Nov 22, 2009
danny was a good person he will be missed . RIP danny i will never forget you.i will pray for your family. I hope the cops get the guys that did this . I need to know why someone would do this .
ko norwalk

Long Beach, CA

#51 Nov 22, 2009
A lot of danny friends were white the people that did this knew him they were looking for him.
hisbabygirl

Little Elm, TX

#52 Oct 20, 2012
BIG ESPO wrote:
I went to school with Daniel at glazier elementry school and havent seen him in atleast 20 years and also knew his familia,they were very good people and my prayers go out to them... GOD BLESS HIM and his familia always and forever.It doesnt matter were you live its getting real ugly out there its so sad,Ive lived in Norwalk all my life and theres no respect anymore,So So sad GOD BLESS us all!!!
p.s. any info on his funeral somebody please post
hi I'm one of Daniel daughter thank U for taking time to write about him would love to b in contact with anyone whom knows my dad
nwk4life

United States

#54 Nov 27, 2012
hisbabygirl wrote:
<quoted text>hi I'm one of Daniel daughter thank U for taking time to write about him would love to b in contact with anyone whom knows my dad
sorry bout your loss bbg.actually been some good positive posts bout him.with no bickering.r.i.p danny.
Rachel

Dallas, TX

#55 Dec 15, 2016
Tia wrote:
My deepest sympathy to the family of this guy! This is so sad! I worry so much about my son in law and my grand kids going anywhere anymore. There are so many shootings of innocent people.
May he be in peace!
Tia
Tia thank you for taking time to write your kind words ..Daniel was my father i miss him alot and when i do i look his name up to read the comments i just seen yours thank you
Rachel

Dallas, TX

#56 Dec 15, 2016
ko norwalk wrote:
danny was a good person he will be missed . RIP danny i will never forget you.i will pray for your family. I hope the cops get the guys that did this . I need to know why someone would do this .
Hello i am Danny"s daughter yes i would like to know i hear diffent things keep in contact
[email protected] thank you
Rachel

Dallas, TX

#57 Dec 15, 2016
Tvercetti wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mexican Pride"? Mixing a shooting and a death is nothing to be proud about. You have some growing up to do and fast.
Thank you his daughter
Rachel

Dallas, TX

#58 Dec 15, 2016
Night Watch wrote:
I am very certain that these criminals will be arrested as they are always, and then they can cry the blues, LIFE WITHOUT!!! you can run but can't hide
prayers to the familia and RIP
Thank you Daniel was my father
Rachel

Dallas, TX

#59 Dec 15, 2016
BIG ESPO wrote:
I went to school with Daniel at glazier elementry school and havent seen him in atleast 20 years and also knew his familia,they were very good people and my prayers go out to them... GOD BLESS HIM and his familia always and forever.It doesnt matter were you live its getting real ugly out there its so sad,Ive lived in Norwalk all my life and theres no respect anymore,So So sad GOD BLESS us all!!!
p.s. any info on his funeral somebody please post
Im so sorry i just came across this site i am hos daughter my name is Rachel my mom is Eileen please.contact me [email protected]
Rachel

Dallas, TX

#60 Dec 15, 2016
nwk4life wrote:
<quoted text>sorry bout your loss bbg.actually been some good positive posts bout him.with no bickering.r.i.p danny.
Thank you!! Can you send me a link to thw site
Hisbabygirl

Terrell, TX

#61 Mar 15, 2017
ko norwalk wrote:
A lot of danny friends were white the people that did this knew him they were looking for him.
KO I am Danny daughter can u email me [email protected] please
tellinitlikeitis

Perris, CA

#62 Mar 20, 2017
another dirty shitxican down but many more to go D Trump deport the rest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monster Under My Bed LA Pop Art Culture Studio ... 59 min If Your A Monster 6
Monster Under My Bed 1 hr If Your A Monster 4
pension costs back in the spotlight (Aug '15) 5 hr No New Taxes 13
If your brains were half the size of your mouth... 5 hr Whats the Deal Here 49
News Man attempted to sexually assault woman in Van ... 5 hr USA 26
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... 8 hr USA number 1 8
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Times pharts 33,688

San Gabriel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Gabriel Mortgages