Supporters Of Ed Jew Rally At S.F. Ci...

Supporters Of Ed Jew Rally At S.F. City Hall

There are 4 comments on the CBS 5 story from Jun 15, 2007, titled Supporters Of Ed Jew Rally At S.F. City Hall. In it, CBS 5 reports that:

Members of the Chinese American Democratic Club rallied on the steps of San Francisco City Hall Friday in support of embattled Supervisor Ed Jew, who is facing investigations by both local and federal ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 5.

jkmonterey

Oakland, CA

#1 Jun 15, 2007
The wheels of legality move slowly.
pgee

San Jose, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2007
Not only does he NOT LIVE in the Sunset, he doesn't even live in San Francisco!! He belongs behind bars and his office at City Hall should be vacated and cleaned out!
Hibidi Bibibidy

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2007
Honor among thieves ?
hmmmmmm

Novato, CA

#4 Jun 20, 2007
I think it is wrong that we are all against this man and label him a jew. Jewish people are just like the rest of us. Oh..... Ed Jew, gotcha. Yeah, fire his ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In First Post-Election Interview, Hillary Ronen... Dec 1 Bernal Heights Re... 1
News Anti-Trump protesters march amid tear gas, flas... Nov 18 Roudy The Second 4
News Outrage and fear fuel continuing anti-Trump pro... Nov 12 former democrat 1
News California cities ban pot sales ahead of state ... Nov '16 Rose_NoHo 1
News Autonomous Starship Robot Makes First Delivery ... Sep '16 natures law 1
News S.F. Orthodox leaders plan new school to replac... Sep '16 Barnsweb 2
News Naked Trump Statues Around USA Sep '16 look down there l 3

Sunset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sunset Mortgages