Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#7646 Oct 14, 2013
Squealched wrote:
President Obama does have the power re-open the government, Congress does too, President Obama has the power in the 14th amendment to control the debt ceiling, Congress does.
Congress is threatening America and will be branded a terrorist organization, and you don’t negotiate with terrorists.
They will all [GOP, Republican and Tea Party] ARRESTED AND DEPORTED TO Cuba.
Are you getting hungry? I thought people were still getting food stamps? I say keep it closed.
Parrot trolls

Azusa, CA

#7648 Oct 14, 2013
Watch out for the parrot trolls too!

Watch out you might get the shaft if you stay here too long.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7649 Oct 15, 2013
They call us terrorists; we discuss the ideas of delaying Obamacare and the medical device tax. These issues are too important for distraction.
No Lead

Azusa, CA

#7650 Oct 15, 2013
Just goes to show yeah, there is no place like home on the range.
mariopjckmen

Thái Nguyęn, Vietnam

#7653 Oct 16, 2013
It reads like a stupid proposition which mixes apples and oranges. http://www.friv-4.info
Suck a straw

Azusa, CA

#7654 Oct 16, 2013
But it's a victory that comes at an enormous cost to America. Tea Party Republicans came within just 24 hours of defaulting on our national debt for the first time in U.S. history. They made our government look dysfunctional to the rest of the world, and brought us to the verge of wreaking havoc on the global economy.

Elk Grove, CA

#7655 Oct 16, 2013
Suck a straw wrote:
But it's a victory that comes at an enormous cost to America. Tea Party Republicans came within just 24 hours of defaulting on our national debt for the first time in U.S. history. They made our government look dysfunctional to the rest of the world, and brought us to the verge of wreaking havoc on the global economy.
Why are you crying over it? Who cares? It's not the first time it's taken place and won't be the last. Hold your pants up.
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#7657 Oct 17, 2013
Pony up it's riding time here on this site.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#7658 Oct 17, 2013
Flounders wrote:
Pony up it's riding time here on this site.
Your Momma lied and said you was "speshul" once, didn't she?
Tea Party boobs

Azusa, CA

#7659 Oct 17, 2013
Not a chance in Terrorists H E L L would the US congress / House side ever pass this bill.

Elk Grove, CA

#7660 Oct 18, 2013
Gore lied:

New Study:’2013 ranks as one of the least extreme U.S. weather years ever’– Many bad weather events at ‘historically low levels’

'Whether you’re talking about tornadoes, wildfires, extreme heat or hurricanes, the good news is that weather-related disasters in the US are all way down this year compared to recent years and, in some cases, down to historically low levels.'

Tornadoes:'lowest total in several decades'

Number of wildfires:'On pace to be the lowest it has been in the past ten years'

Extreme Heat: The number of 100 degree days may 'turn out to be the lowest in about 100 years of records'

Hurricanes:'We are currently in the longest period (8 years) since the Civil War Era without a major hurricane strike in the US (i.e., category 3, 4 or 5)'( last major hurricane to strike the US was Hurricane Wilma in 2005)

Elk Grove, CA

#7661 Oct 18, 2013
Tea Party boobs wrote:
Not a chance in Terrorists H E L L would the US congress / House side ever pass this bill.
Let's tax liberalism.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#7662 Oct 18, 2013
The beat goes on, number 9, number 9, number 9..
Jerry Lowass

Capitola, CA

#7664 Oct 21, 2013
Stop Earth over warming and hot flashes. Impeach Obama Boo Boo!
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#7665 Oct 21, 2013
Us a number 9 bud retriever and you'll solve all your problem's.
Renee Bustbig

Capitola, CA

#7668 Nov 2, 2013
I is got the the hots. I need a cool man like Obama Boo Boo to give me the cool hots.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#7669 Nov 2, 2013
There laying new seamless tracks for number 9.

Elk Grove, CA

#7670 Nov 2, 2013
Joe Biden is causing global warming!
Friendly Fire

United States

#7671 Nov 2, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Gore lied:
New Study:’2013 ranks as one of the least extreme U.S. weather years ever’– Many bad weather events at ‘historically low levels’
'Whether you’re talking about tornadoes, wildfires, extreme heat or hurricanes, the good news is that weather-related disasters in the US are all way down this year compared to recent years and, in some cases, down to historically low levels.'
Tornadoes:'lowest total in several decades'
Number of wildfires:'On pace to be the lowest it has been in the past ten years'
Extreme Heat: The number of 100 degree days may 'turn out to be the lowest in about 100 years of records'
Hurricanes:'We are currently in the longest period (8 years) since the Civil War Era without a major hurricane strike in the US (i.e., category 3, 4 or 5)'( last major hurricane to strike the US was Hurricane Wilma in 2005)
Your an idiot. U do realise that the world is much larger than just the U.S. England, and pacific islands have storms, Austrailia has massive fires, and u cant 4get about Superstorm Sandy. Or dont they count. IDIOT
Joanna Clark

San Juan Capistrano, CA

#7672 Nov 3, 2013
Wayne wrote:
The enforcement of AB 32 will cause an economic disaster for California that will keep other states from passing such legislation, and probably do more harm for the cause than it will help the environment.
Better we lose a few jobs - people can be retrained - than lose the planet to sea-level rise, oceans to acidic to support life, extended heat waves and droughts and dried up aquifers. Vote NO on suspending AB32.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SoMa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are we dumping the homeless? Dec 19 Mike 4
Up Your Alley - Folsom Street Fair - Naked Bodi... (Jul '08) Oct '14 giddy up 20
Great Films Make Palm Springs' Cinema Diverse F... Sep '14 NE Jade 6
California man posed as cop to rape Central Ame... Jul '14 RIP 6
San Fran's 'Flagging in the Park' Jul '14 Jumper The wise 17
12 Words Of Advice For Tech Industry Transplant... Jul '14 Guest 1
Hundreds more SF homeless (Mar '14) Mar '14 do not be fooled 1

SoMa News Video

San Francisco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

SoMa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

SoMa News, Events & Info