Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223261 Nov 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, because you aren't getting attention you feel you deserve on this forum, you believe that ALL gay people are selfish?
You might want to think about that one.
Ok ... you are right, only you are selfish, you come in here only to rant and rave, you are constanly bashing straight people and telling us we don't belong in this forum. Now that your cult has ruined what was a good moral and holsome America by forcing the gay rights issue most; and I might add the majority of people don't agree with your lifestyle. You are still not recognized fully by the feds, they still have issues with the gay cult. Also SSM couples are now finding it difficust to survive in non accepting states, gays SSC are taking a new strategy by going into those smarter states and sueing because they can't exhibit themselves in public places. Im not saying there is any harm in showing affection like most heteros do buty gays make a spectacle of themselves to call attention! then turn around and sue. we are seeing more and more of this as time goes on.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223262 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we don't mind you being 'hetero' princess, just NOT stupid..BTW you are not very fun..
Mikey, No name calling, you have issues, I do hope you get Obamycare to deal with them. Have a fantabulous day
Emergency Room regular

Pulaski, TN

#223263 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we don't mind you being 'hetero' princess, just NOT stupid..BTW you are not very fun..
An Enlightened imbecile who ends up in the Emergency Room with foreign items up the ass lectures others about "stupid".
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#223264 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey, No name calling, you have issues, I do hope you get Obamycare to deal with them. Have a fantabulous day
No 'issues' other than blatant bigotry and the spreading of misinformation. I'm not going comment on you're 'Obamycare' statement...but I will say something needs to be done about offering affordable healthcare (and affordable education)in this country. If you think you can come up with something better not based on greed and screwing people over, I'll listen.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#223265 Nov 1, 2013
Emergency Room regular wrote:
<quoted text>
An Enlightened imbecile who ends up in the Emergency Room with foreign items up the ass lectures others about "stupid".
Buttflower, get over it..it's gotten way past boring.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223266 Nov 1, 2013
Emergency Room regular wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry I missed reading about his ER experience, it must have been very intertaining. What was cramed up the exit hole if I may ask, just curious I've hearD some real horror stories ABOUT THESE ODD people, what did Mikey do?... LMAO
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223267 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
No 'issues' other than blatant bigotry and the spreading of misinformation. I'm not going comment on you're 'Obamycare' statement...but I will say something needs to be done about offering affordable healthcare (and affordable education)in this country. If you think you can come up with something better not based on greed and screwing people over, I'll listen.
Well let me begin by saying, you have no room to be calling others stupid Mr. shuving things up your ass, and notice I use the word "your" ass and NOT "you're" ass smart ass no pun intended.

I don't really care if you listen or not, you are not very bright anyway. It is my opinion only that your not "you're" president is the worst thing that ever happened to t his once great nation. Now with that being said ... Go away
Big D

Modesto, CA

#223268 Nov 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, this topic isn't all that relevant, since gay folks can legally marry in CA, and are doing it every day. That's not going to change, so there really is no need to argue about it.
The debate is over for California.
Most folks don't come to this thread any more, since it has devolved into people insulting each other, and other boring off topic things.
It was an example of you cant take rights away once granted, the debate is really over everywhere, now it is just a matter of time.

Complains are deciding where to locate offices and manufacturing so that their employs are treated equally, there is political, economic, and social pressure on continually from this point forward.

I know of one major company that is considering pulling offices and manufacturing out of states that do not have equal rights.

It is all just a matter of time now, the battle is already won.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#223269 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry I missed reading about his ER experience, it must have been very intertaining. What was cramed up the exit hole if I may ask, just curious I've hearD some real horror stories ABOUT THESE ODD people, what did Mikey do?... LMAO
This what happens when someone tries dialog with you or skidmark, you revert to a third grader with nothing meaningful to say. I stand by my original comment ...stupid and boring.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223270 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Buttflower, get over it..it's gotten way past boring.
Mikey, I didn't hear read would you mind sharing again so we can all have a good, fun and happy Friday? lol please!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223271 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey, please bore us again . . . LMAO oops no pun intended
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223272 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey did it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223273 Nov 1, 2013
guest wrote:
Point proven. All the supposed "straight" trolls immediately start bashing me with snarky comments when I point out their off topic troll behavior. Pathetic. Makes me glad to be gay. I would hate to be such a bitter "straight" person/troll as most of the posters on this thread are. But whatever.
Off topic trollish drivel. Pathetic. Makes me glad to be straight.

P.S. Did you forget getting the vapors over the poster with no shirt? Then you have the balls to whine about others being off topic. Priceless.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223274 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
This what happens when someone tries dialog with you or skidmark, you revert to a third grader with nothing meaningful to say. I stand by my original comment ...stupid and boring.
Well sometimes we do have to bring ourselves down to a third grade level ... WHEN WE ARE DEALING WITH A THIRD GRADER get over it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223275 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok to stand on it, just don't SIT on it! Blahahaha
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223276 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a great evening thank you. I spent some time at the marina making arrangements to move my boat. How was yours? did you give out candy?

"...making arrangements to move my boat" You bought a used pair of oars?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#223277 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let me begin by saying, you have no room to be calling others stupid Mr. shuving things up your ass, and notice I use the word "your" ass and NOT "you're" ass smart ass no pun intended.
I don't really care if you listen or not, you are not very bright anyway. It is my opinion only that your not "you're" president is the worst thing that ever happened to t his once great nation. Now with that being said ... Go away
Obviously I do have room for calling others stupid..moron. Did you read the misspellings in YOUR previous posts? Actually the worst thing to happen in this 'great nation' is the 'Tea Party' and Bushes warS (plural for the ignorant impaired). Speaking of shoving things up one's a$$, why don't you try fisting. Now STFU and go back to your TV pappy.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223278 Nov 1, 2013
I see mikey is doing a lot of standing lately!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223279 Nov 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, this topic isn't all that relevant, since gay folks can legally marry in CA, and are doing it every day. That's not going to change, so there really is no need to argue about it.
The debate is over for California.
Most folks don't come to this thread any more, since it has devolved into people insulting each other, and other boring off topic things.
Right. So tell your buddy "guest" to stop whining, posting angry drivel and drooling and gushing over a shirtless poster.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223280 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what keeps brining you here you nasty little bitch?
By way of complaining that other posters are off topic, he's off topic.

Gay off topic GOOD!
Straight off topic BAD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SoMa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is my wife cheating? May 11 dirty dad 1
News Downtown Santa Cruz store offers photo sessions... May 9 Do Henry 8
News Intelligent Design: Corey Lee Mar '15 Paul Porter1 1
News Depressing San Francisco median rent map shows ... Mar '15 sarahendrew 1
News City Council Approves Parks and Recreation Depa... Mar '15 Nita Singler 1
News Black men disrespected in Mayor Ed Lee's State ... Mar '15 cogent 4
News A Walking Tour of San Francisco Feb '15 terrygadoury1985 1
More from around the web

SoMa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE