Summer in San Francisco Features LGBT...

Summer in San Francisco Features LGBT-Focused Theater, Fundraising and Street Fairs

There are 3 comments on the EDGE story from Jul 9, 2011, titled Summer in San Francisco Features LGBT-Focused Theater, Fundraising and Street Fairs. In it, EDGE reports that:

As a true Gay Mecca, San Francisco can sometimes overwhelm visitors with its vast number of activities which appeal to the LGBT Community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 10, 2011
Right now the only thing that really sucks about San Francisco is that I can't be there this summer. I'm so sad, I love the Bay Area,what a great place with so much to do and never time to be bored.
Anonymous

Chengdu, China

#2 Jul 17, 2011
hi,D:)When you have Herpes, HIV/AIDS, or any other STD, it can feel like you are all alone in the world =herpesanddating.net= is a place where you didn't have to worry about being rejected Just feel free to chat, share stories, make friends in your local area.

Since: Nov 10

Bowdon, GA

#3 Jul 17, 2011
Jalene in the wild wrote:
Right now the only thing that really sucks about San Francisco is that I can't be there this summer. I'm so sad, I love the Bay Area,what a great place with so much to do and never time to be bored.
Too bad its full of perverted homosexuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SoMa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Francisco mayoral candidates battle for 'so... May 17 BruntToAsh 3
News San Francisco gives cultural status to leather,... May 4 Rainbow Kid 14
News Pushing the Divide Over Illegal Aliens Wider Mar '18 red dawn 13
News Where to Eat, Sleep and Drink in San Francisco (Jan '13) Jan '18 Stink purple 2
News Comparisons: What $4,300 rents in San Francisco... (Feb '17) Feb '17 The rent is too high 1
News Vallejo City Council to decide on new MMD regul... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Jelly 12
News San Francisco is the no. 2 city for transit (Dec '15) Dec '15 MILLER - ACE 2

SoMa Jobs

Personal Finance

SoMa Mortgages