Antioch man arrested after police cha...

Antioch man arrested after police chase, crash in San Francisco

There are 2 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Jul 19, 2012, titled Antioch man arrested after police chase, crash in San Francisco. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

An Antioch man wanted on a federal weapons warrant was arrested Wednesday night after fleeing San Francisco police and crashing his car into another vehicle, injuring two people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

clint

Antioch, CA

#2 Jul 20, 2012
I don't think I want to wager, cuz you'd win 99% of the time.
remove_this_as_w ell_qm

Pittsburg, CA

#3 Jul 22, 2012
Mr Guru wrote:
sounds like a jig to me. how much you wanna bet he is a jig?1?!!?!?
Is the Jig up, Mr Guru?:/ we know your game.. squeez more *false* civil right abuse dollars from tax payers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SoMa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Renewing DACA Once More Offers a Small Sliver o... Oct '17 David 1
News Presidio Terrace: A brief guide to San Francisc... Aug '17 SFJazzer 1
News California says oceans could rise higher than t... (Apr '17) Apr '17 American 1
News Weird Yelp Reviews Of North Bay Spots (Mar '17) Apr '17 YELPSUCKS 5
News Comparisons: What $4,300 rents in San Francisco... (Feb '17) Feb '17 The rent is too high 1
News Vallejo City Council to decide on new MMD regul... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Jelly 12
News San Francisco is the no. 2 city for transit (Dec '15) Dec '15 MILLER - ACE 2

SoMa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

SoMa Mortgages