Man Convicted in San Francisco Mosque...

Man Convicted in San Francisco Mosque Harassment Case

There are 1 comment on the KRON 4 story from Jan 6, 2010, titled Man Convicted in San Francisco Mosque Harassment Case. In it, KRON 4 reports that:

A 47-year-old San Francisco man was convicted Tuesday of four misdemeanor counts related to a September incident in which he harassed members of a local mosque celebrating Ramadan, according to the district attorneya s office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRON 4.

“YOU KIDS GET OFF OF MY LAWN !”

Since: May 09

San Francisco

#1 Jan 6, 2010
Sounds like this was a homeless guy. I'll bet the muslims told him to leave the park or wouldn't let him sit on a bench because they wanted it to be a "muslim only" day in the park.

His reaction to that is understandable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SoMa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Presidio Terrace: A brief guide to San Francisc... Aug '17 SFJazzer 1
News California says oceans could rise higher than t... Apr '17 American 1
News Weird Yelp Reviews Of North Bay Spots Apr '17 YELPSUCKS 5
News Comparisons: What $4,300 rents in San Francisco... (Feb '17) Feb '17 The rent is too high 1
News Vallejo City Council to decide on new MMD regul... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Jelly 12
News San Francisco is the no. 2 city for transit (Dec '15) Dec '15 MILLER - ACE 2
News Beloved Bernal Heights Martial Arts Studio Knoc... (Sep '15) Sep '15 savethemission 1

SoMa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

SoMa Mortgages