Moving to Los Angeles

Moving to Los Angeles

There are 21 comments on the KQED story from Jun 9, 2010, titled Moving to Los Angeles. In it, KQED reports that:

In September, I'm moving to Los Angeles to go back to school. I'm not an L.A. person.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KQED.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ed Solis

Phelan, CA

#26 Oct 28, 2011
No No No.........no decent, well brought up, fair minded, American should even consider moving to a filthy bankrupt leftwing lunatic asylum like what remains of LA! Do you want your family to be nothing more than slaves to the Public Sector Union extravagances while living in an illegal and gang infested Slum highlighted by crumbling infrastructure, failing schools, and massive private sector unemployment?

Unless you are a Druggie, an Illegal, or on Welfare, LA is definitely NOT the Place for you. You deserve much better.

The reigning City Hall Democrats promise that the impending Chapter Nine Municipal Bankruptcy in 2013 will lead to violence and chaos which will make Greece look like a picnic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SoMa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird Yelp Reviews Of North Bay Spots Tue Parden Pard 3
News Comparisons: What $4,300 rents in San Francisco... Feb '17 The rent is too high 1
News Vallejo City Council to decide on new MMD regul... Nov '16 Jelly 12
News Lawyer: Timbuktu residents felt shame after sit... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Claudius Augustus... 3
News San Francisco hotels build beehives for honey, ... (May '16) May '16 Sherrie 1
News a Zero energya vision for California homes (May '16) May '16 Solarman 1
News San Francisco is the no. 2 city for transit (Dec '15) Dec '15 MILLER - ACE 2

SoMa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

SoMa Mortgages