Moving to Los Angeles

Moving to Los Angeles

There are 21 comments on the KQED story from Jun 9, 2010, titled Moving to Los Angeles. In it, KQED reports that:

In September, I'm moving to Los Angeles to go back to school. I'm not an L.A. person.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KQED.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LA Resident

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Don't waste your time. The whole stinking city is overloaded with illegals!

“fAlSiFiErS”

Since: Apr 10

LoS sKaNdALoUs!

#2 Jun 9, 2010
then stop wining and transfer schools to a different state. la residence:get the hell out stop wining like a little girl.
Misobelly

Zilina, Slovakia

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Well I dont know, I wouldnt move there If i were you. But..... I am always trying to lose weight using natural approaches. I was able to lose some pounds rather easy. I am writing my journal, I dont eat fast food. It is simple as that.

All the best, Mike Belly
http://losebellyfat101.org/lose-10-pounds

“TRUE BLUE AMERICANA”

Since: Mar 09

Engelhard NC

#4 Jun 14, 2010
except for a few key area's, california is a sh*thole. Full of homosexuals, loony tune liberals, gangs, illegal aliens, no jobs, and no water. why the hell would anyone want to live in this godless waste of a state is beyond me. Hurry up and fall into the ocean or something.... we are tired of you tainting the rest of this beautiful nation. A nation free of Nancy Pelosi and your idiot liberals..
Recovered

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#6 Jun 14, 2010
Illegals aren't the problem. Wall St is the problem!

http://bit.ly/Xqdm1
Recovered

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#7 Jun 14, 2010
My heart goes out to the family of those two boys.

http://bit.ly/Xqdm1
Alexandra

Wallington, UK

#8 Jul 24, 2011
California is a great place to get outdoors and get fit. Make LA fit with your personality, not the other way round. That's my motton to wherever I travel. There are good and bad places, and good and bad people in every country/ state or city. You just gotta make it work for you.

Alex,
http://www.superskinnyme.com/how-to-lose-bell...
We The People

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2011
Good Luck
Caps Lock

Redondo Beach, CA

#10 Jul 27, 2011
welcome to heLL A
Spaceman

Morgan City, LA

#11 Jul 27, 2011
What other choices did you have? Beirut, Tripoli or Mogadishu?
Britney Escajeda

United States

#13 Jul 31, 2011
Yeah I actually am lookin to movin to LA me and the bf are doing long distance...I've lived in san fran...I think LA will b good move...beats he and I spending for flights twice a month

Albertville, AL

#14 Jul 31, 2011
I'll be there in two weeks!
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#15 Aug 1, 2011
Spaceman wrote:
What other choices did you have? Beirut, Tripoli or Mogadishu?
Tehran has a culture everyone can enjoy!
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#16 Aug 1, 2011
Britney Escajeda wrote:
Yeah I actually am lookin to movin to LA me and the bf are doing long distance...I've lived in san fran...I think LA will b good move...beats he and I spending for flights twice a month
Move to Compton where taxes are lower and you have faster access to all parts of the city.
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#17 Aug 1, 2011
I just heard that they are going to rename the 405 the Rodney King-Paco Caballeros Freedom Highway.
Britney Escajeda

United States

#19 Sep 7, 2011
Nation of Imbeciles wrote:
<quoted text>
Move to Compton where taxes are lower and you have faster access to all parts of the city.
No thanks, I don't like the area my family lives in culver city and Brentwood...my uncle has found us a place in. Brentwood and we are happy with it just signed papers
RVer

Carlsbad, CA

#21 Sep 9, 2011
Just move into an RV! Rents are way too expensive here.
Gary Frick

Redondo Beach, CA

#22 Sep 9, 2011
I hear you can stay for free in empty foreclosed homes
RVer

Carlsbad, CA

#23 Sep 9, 2011
Gary Frick wrote:
I hear you can stay for free in empty foreclosed homes
A lot of people are doing that now! Problem is that the bank eventually comes and kicks you out on your ass.
Monika Escajeda

Seattle, WA

#25 Oct 28, 2011
Britney Escajeda wrote:
Is that where your from?! Ive never been there but heard its beautiful & very nice weather :D I see you have the same last name as me :) thats awesome ;) lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SoMa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Presidio Terrace: A brief guide to San Francisc... Aug 9 SFJazzer 1
News California says oceans could rise higher than t... Apr '17 American 1
News Weird Yelp Reviews Of North Bay Spots Apr '17 YELPSUCKS 5
News Comparisons: What $4,300 rents in San Francisco... (Feb '17) Feb '17 The rent is too high 1
News Vallejo City Council to decide on new MMD regul... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Jelly 12
News Lawyer: Timbuktu residents felt shame after sit... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Claudius Augustus... 3
News San Francisco is the no. 2 city for transit (Dec '15) Dec '15 MILLER - ACE 2

SoMa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

SoMa Mortgages