Research on King St./The Embarcadero

Research on King St./The Embarcadero

Posted in the SoMa Forum

Joseph Kott

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2007
Dear Soma Residents,

I am conducting research for a doctoral dissertation on the topic of urban arterial design and use through the Institute for Sustainability and Technology Policy at Murdoch ( ) in Perth, Western Australia under the supervision of Professor Jeff Kenworthy. My study includes evaluation and comparison of five to six block segments on each of six Bay Area streets, including King St./The Embarcadero in San Francisco from 3rd at ATT Park to Brannan.

I would appreciate learning your perspectives on King St./The Embarcadero. To facilitate this, I have created a King St./The Embarcadero Street Users Survey through the Surveymonkey web site. The survey can be viewed, filled in and sent back (in no more than 5-10 minutes) by clicking the following url:

Many thanks in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,

Joe Kott

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SoMa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyer: Timbuktu residents felt shame after sit... Aug '16 Claudius Augustus... 3
News San Francisco hotels build beehives for honey, ... May '16 Sherrie 1
News a Zero energya vision for California homes May '16 Solarman 1
News Diversity highlighted at L.A. Asian Pacific Fil... May '16 frofro 3
News San Francisco is the no. 2 city for transit (Dec '15) Dec '15 MILLER - ACE 2
News Beloved Bernal Heights Martial Arts Studio Knoc... (Sep '15) Sep '15 savethemission 1
is my wife cheating? (May '15) May '15 dirty dad 1

SoMa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

SoMa Mortgages