help! YOUNG PEOPLE AND SOMA

help! YOUNG PEOPLE AND SOMA

Posted in the SoMa Forum

student reporter

San Francisco, CA

#1 Oct 9, 2006
hello everyone! im a student journalist writing an article on young people in south of market. i really need people to discuss their experiences as a young person in SOMA. id need to contact you by phone or email. if you could help me out id very much appreciate it. thanks so much!
ACDC fan

Daly City, CA

#2 Nov 6, 2006
are you talking about homeless or are you talking about club goers and artist types?
hi student reporter

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2006
H i
i'm student social worker and trying to aesses the needs of SOMA neighbourhood...in general (homeless, social issues, current needs etc.)
anyone interested to help email me at [email protected]
shall appreciate it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SoMa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Renewing DACA Once More Offers a Small Sliver o... Oct 7 David 1
News Presidio Terrace: A brief guide to San Francisc... Aug '17 SFJazzer 1
News California says oceans could rise higher than t... Apr '17 American 1
News Weird Yelp Reviews Of North Bay Spots (Mar '17) Apr '17 YELPSUCKS 5
News Comparisons: What $4,300 rents in San Francisco... (Feb '17) Feb '17 The rent is too high 1
News Vallejo City Council to decide on new MMD regul... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Jelly 12
News San Francisco is the no. 2 city for transit (Dec '15) Dec '15 MILLER - ACE 2

SoMa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

SoMa Mortgages