Safeway explores rebuild options at O...

Safeway explores rebuild options at Ocean Beach

There are 2 comments on the Richmond Review story from Aug 5, 2008, titled Safeway explores rebuild options at Ocean Beach. In it, Richmond Review reports that:

Safeway gave a presentation to members of the Planning Association for the Richmond in July to discuss its plans to redevelop its Ocean Beach property, including a rebuild of its Safeway at the Beach store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Review.

ASeit

Fremont, CA

#1 Aug 29, 2008
How do we stop Safeway from messing up our neighborhood at the Beach. Underground parking lots will attract all sorts of crime. Is Safeway going to foot the bill for the SFPD having to monitor those areas. I sure won't shop there any more if they go ahead.

How do we begin the petition process to stop this project?
Dave S

AOL

#2 Jan 4, 2009
We live at Ocean Beach and are very interested in the Safeway reconstruction project. We have not heard anything lately and would like to know the current status. Anyone know anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Trump protesters march amid tear gas, flas... Nov '16 Roudy The Second 4
News Outrage and fear fuel continuing anti-Trump pro... Nov '16 former democrat 1
News California cities ban pot sales ahead of state ... Nov '16 Rose_NoHo 1
News Autonomous Starship Robot Makes First Delivery ... Sep '16 natures law 1
News Naked Trump Statues Around USA Sep '16 look down there l 3
News The KKK Comes to San FranciscoBy Kelly Weill (Jul '16) Jul '16 Raydot 2
News Public nudity ban eyed in San Fran (Nov '12) Jun '16 smallballs 79

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages