San Bruno blast: PG&E backs bid to bill public

Full story: SF Gate
Smoke and fire from the explosion in San Bruno on Thursday. 19:43 PDT SAN FRANCISCO -- State regulators will take their first look today at a proposal backed by Pacific Gas and Electric Co. Full Story
Marcia Neil

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2010
There really are crazy people living on the peninsula now -- some think it is their duty to eradicate salamander eggs. An elementary school was lost here in Bradford PA -- brick building demolished -- that had salamanders arrayed around the base of the structure each non-winter day. Also, they think my written descriptions of an archaeological mucousal-artifact oracle-bead chronicle are really descriptions of a salamander egg because the appearance is similar. More than a decade ago, pieces of execrement were placed in a Mission District back yard and all along Bernal Hill to possibly dissuade salamanders. That some people have deliberately bonded to kill salamander eggs in San Bruno, and have thereby exploded an aging gas pipeline, is entirely possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Francisco celebrates gay marriage rulings (Jun '13) Jan 23 Gay and know better 4
S.F. Comedy fest to feature 'Weird Al' tribute Jan 19 Marcavage s Trick 2
Comparisons: What $3,300/Month Rents You in San... Dec '14 Citizen 11
Arrest Made In San Francisco Sunset Dist. Murder (Mar '07) Nov '14 princess 691
San Francisco weighs ban on new head shops (Feb '09) Nov '14 Pasha_Poi_kid 28
Up Your Alley - Folsom Street Fair - Naked Bodi... (Jul '08) Oct '14 giddy up 20
Anti-gay speech in Richmond draws scrutiny Sep '14 Geena 12

Richmond News Video

San Francisco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 am PST