Calif. lawmakers weigh forcing witnes...

Calif. lawmakers weigh forcing witnesses to report

There are 1 comment on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Feb 28, 2010, titled Calif. lawmakers weigh forcing witnesses to report. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

As many as 20 people stood by and watched for nearly two hours, Richmond police say, as others gang-raped a 16-year-old girl outside a high school homecoming dance in the tough San Francisco Bay area community last fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

survivor

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2010
As a woman, a mother, a HUMAN BIENG. My heart and soul bleed for this younglady. Honey hold your head up, REGARDLESS of what you were doing or not doing this awful crime is NOT YOUR FAULT. You will survive, you will move forward...never ever ever allow anybody to make you own this. These men CHOOSE to take advantage of a situation and hurt you! Raise above it sweetheart, become a wonderful adult, wife, mother, lover...for YOU..not for any body else.
As a adult survivor of child hood sexual abuse I can tell you I made lots of mistakes as a young one...I am a mommy, a wife, a lover, a healer. But for years I ALLOWED my abuser to own my life. Guess what I took him to court and gave him the shoes he MADE ME wear from the age 3-12. He can enjoy walking in those shoes, filled with guilt, shame, hurt, anger, RAGE! When I looked him in the eyes sitting in a court house and told him exactly how I felt it was a healing experiance. I sacrificed alot, BUT NEVER EVER SACRIFICE YOUR INTEGRITY due to this misfortune and AWFUL AWFUL crime.
I wish I could meet you and stand with you and your family during this time in your life...HUGS, STRENGTH, LOVE, COURAGE, HOPE, TENACITY, and believe it or not when your ready...FORGIVNESS...YES it is FOR YOU! It doesn't mean you have to speak it. It means giving them what they deserve....trust me they will get exactly what they deserve in jail and or prison...
Court and trails are going to hurt...let it hurt, let out the tears, the anger, the rage. But do not lose sight of what happened to YOU! You did not look for this, you did not deserve this, your and AMAZING YOUNGLADY...

Santa Cruz County Survivor and proud Mamma of Two AMAZING youngmen who honor, respect, and love because Mamma would not allow anything other than that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pride Festivals return to California, with big ... May 21 Ronald 1
News The San Francisco Mansion With its Own Nightclub May 11 Emma 1
News The Best Meatless Monday Sandwiches in San Fran... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Annual 4/20 pot festival has SF on guard for un... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News She Blinded Me With Science: Aerosols Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News With no nominee, Obama consigned to fundraiser-... Apr '16 He Named Me Black... 13
News A Japanese writer hides out in San Fran in Man ... (Sep '15) Dec '15 Maddie Ziegler Hater 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages