Bay Area gets $1.7M to fight gang vio...

Bay Area gets $1.7M to fight gang violence

There are 10 comments on the KGO story from Mar 6, 2010, titled Bay Area gets $1.7M to fight gang violence. In it, KGO reports that:

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger announced today that Bay Area cities will get $1.7 million in grants aimed at fighting gang violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGO.

conaire

Fort Dodge, IA

#1 Mar 6, 2010
How about turning the National Guard loose with ground troops, artillery and attack Air support.
Show these impotent rodents what real banging is.
TedsLiver

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2010
conaire wrote:
How about turning the National Guard loose with ground troops, artillery and attack Air support.
Sounds good!

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#3 Mar 7, 2010
Being that a majority of the SF Bay-area is "Sanctuary" for illegals, the money will just go to birthing more Gang-bangers, and Their upkeep.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#4 Mar 7, 2010
conaire wrote:
Hey!!....Some of Us Rodents are honest to goodness tax-paying Americans.

“Can't stand liberals!”

Since: Mar 10

Hell, wanna join me?

#5 Mar 7, 2010
1.6 mill of it will go to studying the lowlife heathens on section 8's needs, and how to better serve them and not hurt their feelings!
===
END "SOCIAL JUSTICE" AND SECTION 8 NOW!!!!!!!!
conaire

Fort Dodge, IA

#6 Mar 7, 2010
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!!....Some of Us Rodents are honest to goodness tax-paying Americans.
;-)
Louis

Fresno, CA

#8 Mar 8, 2010
The street gangs are unfortunately minorties. I can remember when the Mexicans, black, and asians couldn't come into my neighborhood or they would be "dealt with." That's when the ethnic whites of Southern European heritage (Portuguese, Italians, Greeks,and Yugoslavs) would take care of it. These cultures today do not exist. That is why the gang problem stemmed into mainstream America
shlardom

Salinas, CA

#9 Mar 8, 2010
Losing 1.6 billion so newsome can go on a date what a joke. Who will serve him the water? If you think the loser of a police chief will do anything to curb gang violence, you sir are worse than Stalin. Solution shoot to kill.
Yo Momma

Covina, CA

#10 Mar 8, 2010
shlardom wrote:
Losing 1.6 billion so newsome can go on a date what a joke. Who will serve him the water? If you think the loser of a police chief will do anything to curb gang violence, you sir are worse than Stalin. Solution shoot to kill.
They should shoot to kill yo momma.
OINK-OINK

Redmond, WA

#12 Mar 9, 2010
Jones C wrote:
Send all the $$$$$ to Oakland.
Where Maxine can part the Waters?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bernard A. Drew: Sensational crimes not new, ev... Aug 1 cops are liars an... 2
News Many older gays reflect on the movement Jun '15 El Blanco Gatito 4
News As San Francisco celebrates historic milestone,... Jun '15 child of God 2
News San Francisco Woman Seeks Boyfriend with 54-Foo... (Feb '15) Mar '15 cogent 2
News Optometrist passes vision on to his son (Feb '15) Feb '15 Angela K 1
News Sex, nudity and erotica in SF (Feb '15) Feb '15 Hunny Lemon 3
News San Francisco celebrates gay marriage rulings (Jun '13) Jan '15 Gay and know better 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages