Hundreds gather for slain transgender...

Hundreds gather for slain transgendered woman

There are 21 comments on the Mercury-Register story from Mar 23, 2007, titled Hundreds gather for slain transgendered woman. In it, Mercury-Register reports that:

A crowd of almost 200 people gathered in San Francisco Friday evening to mourn the death of Ruby Rodriguez, a 24 year-old transgendered woman who was murdered on March 16.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mercury-Register.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Princeton, NJ

#1 Mar 25, 2007
Rest in Peace Ruby.
Inevitability

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2007
Amen.

And may they find the murderers and punish them...
Kamron

Lufkin, TX

#3 Mar 25, 2007
One down another hundred thousand to go. GD Freaks.

“dyssonance hotmail”

Since: Mar 07

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Mar 26, 2007
Kamron wrote:
One down another hundred thousand to go. GD Freaks.
So they caught one of the people who hurt her, then?

Good.

People who call TS folk freaks are the equivalent of people who call children targets.
Kamron

Lufkin, TX

#5 Mar 26, 2007
You must be one of the confused also.
Kamron

Lufkin, TX

#6 Mar 26, 2007
Children are innocent, but someone old enough to set there and say hey I was born the wrong sex is just wrong. Hey dumb ass they didn't hurt her, they killed her.

Princeton, NJ

#7 Mar 26, 2007
Kamron wrote:
Children are innocent, but someone old enough to set there and say hey I was born the wrong sex is just wrong. Hey dumb ass they didn't hurt her, they killed her.
You think that's a good thing they did that?

“dyssonance hotmail”

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Mar 27, 2007
Kamron wrote:
You must be one of the confused also.
And who would the confused be?

“dyssonance hotmail”

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Mar 27, 2007
Kamron wrote:
Hey, "dumb ass" -- you are no better -- no, infact, you are *worse* than a pedophile. That's what I said. Fun, huh? I just placed you in a rung lower than the lowest slime on the planet. People who have sex with animals are better than you.

Feel good? Did you like that?

Hey, "dumb ass" -- check it out carefully: the way they killed her hurt a lot before it was over.

You want to fling insults and rudeness, I'll match it. I've heard them all and that was a long ass time ago.

You wanna actually start to act like a human being, we can go there too. I'm not so big on the high road. I'm big on the human one.
Kamron

Lufkin, TX

#10 Mar 27, 2007
You didn't place me anywhere. Go get your reassignment surgery and get a life.

“dyssonance hotmail”

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Mar 28, 2007
Kamron wrote:
You didn't place me anywhere. Go get your reassignment surgery and get a life.
But I did. And we both know it. And I held back.

got a spare 5 grand?

Already have a life, thank you very much :D

You are the one that supported killing others. Keep that in mind.
Kamron

Longview, TX

#12 Mar 28, 2007
You are one fd up individual. You need help alright and so does anyone else that beleives in f*gs and their rights.

“dyssonance hotmail”

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Mar 28, 2007
Kamron wrote:
You are one fd up individual. You need help alright and so does anyone else that beleives in f*gs and their rights.
Really?

What sort of help?

Were you aware that you suffer from a very specific and well known mental illness? One that can be cured?

Probably not.
Christen Allen Iman

Chico, CA

#14 Mar 28, 2007
Kamron, from Texas.
It's a proven, a statistically-supported statement, that those who argue against or complain the loudest about such issues have sexual/gender conflicts themselves.(Hense.. gay bashers) Throwing such hate inspired verbage (yes, garbage too) is not changing anyone here. Your attacking these people is only a display of your obvious incompassionate nature.

The point being; it's not about the victim's sexual orientation, it's about another human being having been brutally murdered by someone who obviously has issues about their own sexuality to the point of murdering another they feel is responsible for the feelings they are experiencing within themself. When you can get past that simple observation, there will be hope for you as a human being as well.

This is coming from a straight man who has risen to the level of human understanding. Something you apparently have not done!

Can't you find something more worthy of your hate instead of choosing those who cannot defend themself since they are deceased and are unable?

“dyssonance hotmail”

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Mar 28, 2007
Just as a note, being TS, or even TG, isn't about one's sexual orientation.

Thank you, otherwise :)
WTR

Granger, IN

#16 Mar 28, 2007
Dyssonance wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, "dumb ass" -- you are no better -- no, infact, you are *worse* than a pedophile. That's what I said. Fun, huh? I just placed you in a rung lower than the lowest slime on the planet. People who have sex with animals are better than you.
Feel good? Did you like that?
Hey, "dumb ass" -- check it out carefully: the way they killed her hurt a lot before it was over.
You want to fling insults and rudeness, I'll match it. I've heard them all and that was a long ass time ago.
You wanna actually start to act like a human being, we can go there too. I'm not so big on the high road. I'm big on the human one.
Then act human and I won't use the dog connotation again.
Kamron

Lufkin, TX

#17 Mar 28, 2007
I'm not from Gaylifornia or Queersdale,Fl.Sounds like y'all two should hook up.

Princeton, NJ

#18 Mar 28, 2007
Here's what Michael Savage had to say:

http://www.gpac.org/archive/news/index.html...

Princeton, NJ

#19 Mar 28, 2007
Kamron, why do you hate us? Why do you hate transgender women?

“dyssonance hotmail”

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Mar 28, 2007
WTR wrote:
<quoted text>
Then act human and I won't use the dog connotation again.
ahhh.

Still failed -- I never claimed to be a dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comparisons: What $4,300 rents in San Francisco... Feb '17 The rent is too high 1
News In First Post-Election Interview, Hillary Ronen... Dec '16 Bernal Heights Re... 1
News California cities ban pot sales ahead of state ... Nov '16 Rose_NoHo 1
News Vallejo City Council to decide on new MMD regul... Nov '16 Jelly 12
News S.F. Orthodox leaders plan new school to replac... (Jul '16) Sep '16 Barnsweb 2
News Naked Trump Statues Around USA (Aug '16) Sep '16 look down there l 3
News a Zero energya vision for California homes (May '16) May '16 Solarman 1

The Mission Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

The Mission Mortgages