Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6723 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know he is just goofy lookin. If my kids were playing that game I would make them throw it away.
Throw it away? What a selfish man you are! If they like it, let them play it, freak!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6724 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
Not even a real cat he is a Lombax and that must be short for mangy rat lookin thing.
How did you know he was a lombax? Have you done research on him? I thought you didn't like looking up rat like lombaxes from veldin! Goofy? Odd? Strange? Alien? Is it that his cuteness looks so unique an alien? Oh don't worry, we understand!

ASYLUM? YOU BELONG THER! DO YOU POST FROM AN ASYLUM?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6725 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Throw it away? What a selfish man you are! If they like it, let them play it, freak!
Video games like that are what is rotting our kids brains. They need to go outside or read a book. Learn somthing. Because the next thing you know they are praying to some video game rat and telling people they wish they were killed....Freak.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6726 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know he was a lombax? Have you done research on him? I thought you didn't like looking up rat like lombaxes from veldin! Goofy? Odd? Strange? Alien? Is it that his cuteness looks so unique an alien? Oh don't worry, we understand!
Nope sitting in my chair. You told me to check it out, so I did. You see when I comment on somthing I like to be informed, not just pluck $hit out of the air like you do.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6727 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And he has no cuteness, and I hope you know.........He isnt real.
JaneDoo

Monrovia, CA

#6728 Jan 24, 2013
It's a Jane-Doo to you too.

You stinkin "out of towners" posters.

Who live somewhere else.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6729 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Video games like that are what is rotting our kids brains. They need to go outside or read a book. Learn somthing. Because the next thing you know they are praying to some video game rat and telling people they wish they were killed....Freak.
So you accuse me of trying to destroy the proccess of teens self discovery? On this board I have helped many teens discover themselves, what a nasty accusation you made! Nothing wrong with video games! Just keep a limit! Kids need a variety, books, movies, playing outside, video games, and ratchet, stupid little turd!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6730 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
And he has no cuteness, and I hope you know.........He isnt real.
He has cuteness! He will be real! Rise of the realm of Jesus Christ! Rise! Rise!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6731 Jan 24, 2013
JaneDoo wrote:
It's a Jane-Doo to you too.
You stinkin "out of towners" posters.
Who live somewhere else.
That would make it out of town.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6732 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you accuse me of trying to destroy the proccess of teens self discovery? On this board I have helped many teens discover themselves, what a nasty accusation you made! Nothing wrong with video games! Just keep a limit! Kids need a variety, books, movies, playing outside, video games, and ratchet, stupid little turd!
Why did you call ratchet a stupid little turd? He aint gonna choose you!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6733 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He has cuteness! He will be real! Rise of the realm of Jesus Christ! Rise! Rise!
No he dosent, no he wont.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6734 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need your advise SONNY!
When you get back on your meds, you should read the crap you wrote.
LandGabbers

Monrovia, CA

#6735 Jan 24, 2013
If this was a real issue then it might be more serious,but since it isn't and there are out of towners posting - ggf.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6737 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you call ratchet a stupid little turd? He aint gonna choose you!
I called you a turd, and said they need ratchet, just like the world does fool!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6738 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
No he dosent, no he wont.
Yes he will.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6739 Jan 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>When you get back on your meds, you should read the crap you wrote.
Very rude! So no respect young man for anybody? Very self centered.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6740 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he will.
No he wont.
Commie flaming Karl

Monrovia, CA

#6741 Jan 25, 2013
Get a country and stay there you "out of towners" posters.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#6742 Jan 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
No he wont.
I HAVE PROOF HE WILL!!!!!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6743 Jan 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE PROOF HE WILL!!!!!
Where in the Bible does it say Ratchet will return as you say? Chapter and verse! We are waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr big meech 16,010
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Up Your Alley - Folsom Street Fair - Naked Bodi... (Jul '08) Sep 21 jonice 18
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Great Films Make Palm Springs' Cinema Diverse F... Sep 16 NE Jade 7
Anti-gay speech in Richmond draws scrutiny Sep 2 Geena 12

The Mission News Video

The Mission Jobs

The Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

The Mission News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in The Mission

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]