Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176381 Jan 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>pOOR MIKEY, got no friends at all. Roflmao
I'm sure he's not so bothered by that comment, since all you do is smoke weed with your friends.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176382 Jan 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Golly, I lub you to little lady. Just ignore him, he is pissed because his blow up doll ran off with another woman
My blow up doll ran off! ha ha. so funny!

But let's get back on topic. Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176389 Jan 21, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he's not so bothered by that comment, since all you do is smoke weed with your friends.
He's waiting for instructions to come in through his tin foil hat from the rainbow committee. He's getting garbled transmissions. Needs new tin foil.

With friends like jizzy bird has such as the malcontent welfare queen "Rose_NoHo" and that old bag "Whitewater", wife of the other old bag "RnL 2008" with her fake "bright blessings", he doesn't need enemies!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176393 Jan 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's waiting for instructions to come in through his tin foil hat from the rainbow committee. He's getting garbled transmissions. Needs new tin foil.
With friends like jizzy bird has such as the malcontent welfare queen "Rose_NoHo" and that old bag "Whitewater", wife of the other old bag "RnL 2008" with her fake "bright blessings", he doesn't need enemies!
With the california schools, soon he's gonna become gay, by his classmates, hahahaha.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#176394 Jan 21, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats so wrong with smokin a little weed? Try it sometime, you might gain somthing from it

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#176395 Jan 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My blow up doll ran off! ha ha. so funny!
But let's get back on topic. Why are you a hypocrite?
Me a hypocrite, not so. Shoot I am so open minded I don't even begrudge the US for letting your sorry lame azz across the border. Now do all of us a big favor and move back to Canada
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176396 Jan 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats so wrong with smokin a little weed? Try it sometime, you might gain somthing from it
No wonder you're so stupid! Weed reduces IQ with children under 16! Looks like you've been having it too much!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#176397 Jan 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you actually met Rose N0-Ho? How about rnl, or Mrs Whitewater?? No I think not. So are you just projecting your unfounded opinion, or just running off at the mouth ? My guess you're just running off at the mouth.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176398 Jan 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Me a hypocrite, not so. Shoot I am so open minded I don't even begrudge the US for letting your sorry lame azz across the border. Now do all of us a big favor and move back to Canada
Open minded? Excuses! Do you use your tin foil hat to shield us from our perceptive ability to judge someones character, our mind reading device? Mind control protection? That's why you wear a tin foil hat?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176399 Jan 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to re-post the post where you said otherwise? Your "just teasing I know you're not uneducated" post?
You know, the one where you tried to make friends so you could avoid your embarrassment about being wrong about Clinton's impeachment.
Get back n topic jackass.
again I did not lie, I do think you are illiterate and uneducated.

as long as you keep posting about poly marriage in this topic you have no call to tell anyone else to stay on topic, it is you harping on the same subject again ( I didnít bring it up )

Please stay on topic Mike
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176400 Jan 21, 2013
Big D and Frank momma gonna spank you both get back on topic you two play fair(smile)
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176401 Jan 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as you keep posting about poly marriage in this topic you have no call to tell anyone else to stay on topic, it is you harping on the same subject again ( I didnít bring it up )
What were your original statements? And the statements you were making now? What were your views? How do we know you aren't lying?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176402 Jan 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you actually met Rose N0-Ho? How about rnl, or Mrs Whitewater?? No I think not. So are you just projecting your unfounded opinion, or just running off at the mouth ? My guess you're just running off at the mouth.
Haven't met them, but I know them well by their hateful and angry posts. Just like you, they act like they are suffering a great injustice which must be corrected, but no one else is. Injustice against those they don't like is just fine by them.

Same sex marriage should be allowed but other forms shouldn't. More of the same bigotry you whine about, but perpetuated by you, so it's OK.

You are hypocrites. And you all use dishonesty to try and win arguments.

And you wear a tin foil hat!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176403 Jan 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He says, while totally off topic as always. Priceless!

Let's humor you for a moment and say I am uneducated and illiterate. What does that have to do with the topic? Does that justify your hypocrisy?

Get ON TOPIC jackass. Why are you against marriage equality?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176404 Jan 21, 2013
Black momma wrote:
Big D and Frank momma gonna spank you both get back on topic you two play fair(smile)
Sorry Momma! But that Big D is just such a lying jackass! And he won't stay on topic.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176405 Jan 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He says, while totally off topic as always. Priceless!
Let's humor you for a moment and say I am uneducated and illiterate. What does that have to do with the topic? Does that justify your hypocrisy?
Get ON TOPIC jackass. Why are you against marriage equality?
Maybe he can't even see his hypocrisy. He probably can't even think straight.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176406 Jan 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think I am uneducated and illiterate?
Here was the question, and I answered it :)
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#176407 Jan 21, 2013
I don't see any answers, Big Dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176408 Jan 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Here was the question, and I answered it :)
The fact is I'm way more literate than you, anyone can see that. And you know it. So saying otherwise makes you a liar.

And now your usual M.O. yet again. The "you're a liar" straw man. It's getting real old jackass.

:)))
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176409 Jan 21, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he can't even see his hypocrisy. He probably can't even think straight.
He can't. He's mad. He pouts and tries to get even. Makes it worse on himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are we dumping the homeless? Dec 19 Mike 4
San Francisco weighs ban on new head shops (Feb '09) Nov '14 Pasha_Poi_kid 28
Up Your Alley - Folsom Street Fair - Naked Bodi... (Jul '08) Oct '14 giddy up 20
Great Films Make Palm Springs' Cinema Diverse F... Sep '14 NE Jade 6
Anti-gay speech in Richmond draws scrutiny Sep '14 Geena 12
California man posed as cop to rape Central Ame... Jul '14 RIP 6
Stalking The Guys Of "Looking" Across San Franc... Jul '14 lgbt is silly 1

The Mission News Video

San Francisco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

The Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

The Mission News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in The Mission