San Francisco: Man hit in head with b...

San Francisco: Man hit in head with baseball bat in argument over money

There are 1 comment on the Contra Costa Times story from Mar 11, 2013, titled San Francisco: Man hit in head with baseball bat in argument over money. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A man was hit in the head with a baseball bat during an argument in San Francisco's Bernal Heights neighborhood on Sunday morning, police said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Alabama RED TIDE

Napa, CA

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Now there is a proof of the need for armin everybuddy. If all them stand arounds just let off a few rounds and just slightly wounded just some folks why we have just no brain injuries or other stuff where you where a bag. Join the TEAPARTY for a complete fix on everybuddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where to Eat, Sleep and Drink in San Francisco (Jan '13) Jan 7 Stink purple 2
News ???????San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus presents ... Dec '17 Imprtnrd 2
News Renewing DACA Once More Offers a Small Sliver o... Oct '17 David 1
News Corporate Pimp Mayor Ed Lee's Ford Nazi Bikes I... Aug '17 SFJazzer 1
News People dance against hate in San Francisco ahea... Aug '17 Ioe 7
News 'Patriot Prayer' organizer says he's willing to... Aug '17 Christsharian Dee... 1
News Presidio Terrace: A brief guide to San Francisc... Aug '17 SFJazzer 1

The Mission Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

The Mission Mortgages