Uber neighborhood pricing surge charg...

Uber neighborhood pricing surge charges Marina most

There are 1 comment on the SFBG Politics Blog story from Feb 7, 2014, titled Uber neighborhood pricing surge charges Marina most. In it, SFBG Politics Blog reports that:

Uber charges the Marina and Pacific Heights districts up to three times as much for a ride as the rest of the city in its new "neighborhood surge" program, according to leaked emails and screen captures.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFBG Politics Blog.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1 Feb 7, 2014
I like that Uber has implemented surge pricing per neighborhood. It was weird to see surge pricing when there were a bunch of cars near me that were available. Guess I can blame the Marina for that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Castro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Trump protesters march amid tear gas, flas... Nov '16 Roudy The Second 4
News Outrage and fear fuel continuing anti-Trump pro... Nov '16 former democrat 1
News California cities ban pot sales ahead of state ... Nov '16 Rose_NoHo 1
News S.F. Orthodox leaders plan new school to replac... (Jul '16) Sep '16 Barnsweb 2
News Naked Trump Statues Around USA Sep '16 look down there l 3
News The KKK Comes to San FranciscoBy Kelly Weill (Jul '16) Jul '16 Raydot 2
News Public nudity ban eyed in San Fran (Nov '12) Jun '16 smallballs 79

Castro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Castro Mortgages