Suspect in Barstow baseball bat attack arrested

One of several suspects in the beating and robbery of a 61-year-old Barstow man was arrested by police in San Fernando on Wednesday. Full Story
Tonya Henderson

Brownsville, PA

#1 Mar 25, 2010
It's to late to ran for the border. Dirty w-et-b-a-cks
Mike C

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 Mar 25, 2010
I love the taste of dirty brown meat.
Long Beach Native

Victorville, CA

#3 Mar 25, 2010
Another crime commited by anchor babies. What are they good for? Absolutely nothing.

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 25, 2010
Tonya demonstrates the level of education racist hicks strive to maintain. You're spelling is as comparable to your level of intelligence. Did you notice the name of one of the suspects (Adriana Loochkartt, 18)? Violence unfortunately exist within all cultures, ethnicity, and socio-economic levels.

“Ya'll be killin me.”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 26, 2010
Damn they can't find the girls, huh. Probably knocked up somewhere hiding. Lock up these stupid gangbangers.
Sniper

Montgomery, AL

#6 Mar 26, 2010
Is there a bounty for their heads? I can reach out and touch some of them, need I say more?
annoymous

Roseland, NJ

#7 Jul 14, 2011
Adriana is actually hispanic she is cuban...I know her
Just Tweak It

Lancaster, CA

#8 Jul 14, 2011
What a bunch of low-life degenerates.Obviously not of human intellegence.It would only take one of me to beat these scum to death with my bat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Fernando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr TWP 5,078
Solar Installer in Los Angeles, CA 2 hr Novel Remodeling 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Pizza 16,000
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr take a number 200,967
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr nickled 2,269
Looking for your ideal love never mind the age 23 hr Qearl 1
Meeting Beautiful Sexy Young Girls 23 hr Yanjie 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at September 18 at 12:38PM PDT

•••

San Fernando News Video

•••
•••

San Fernando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

San Fernando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

San Fernando News, Events & Info