Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Oct 11

Beggs, OK

#142804 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I chose to be straight..........LOL
The straight guys I know say they couldn't have changed the fact that they're crazy about boobs and pu$$y even if they tried, and that it certainly wasn't a choice, because when they were 11 they had no concern for it at all, when they were 13, they were walking hardons. Maybe you should talk to some straight people.
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#142805 May 26, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now,don't step on their toes! LOL,Why let actual facts get in the way of their little fairy tales fantasy's and hate? Come on now play fair! Besides we now have to condemn and stereotype the whole of the hetero population for being child molesters because of the bad few! LOL ;)
That whole hetero population you have to condemn and stereotype includes you too Bill....right?....Bill?...you are hetero, right Bill?...Bill?...
LOL ;)

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#142807 May 26, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I agree....We need to take the hook and line back, but I say, take their lying tongues to.
Gays say that what they do in private is of no concern, well I agree, keep it private and out of marriage, out of schools, out of politics and out the military.
Next time you hear a black say that they are voting for Obama just because, ask them if they would vote for Clarence Thomas just because?
The vast majority thinks like you........

I would still give them equal rights under any other name then marriage.....

But it looks like they don't want that so yes we will have to cut off the line just below the gills.......

Beggs, OK

#142808 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I can and will deny anything I want.......
And we will vote you back to the closet.....
Yeah right. And the polls for the last 20 plus years that show support for gay marriage increasing from 10 percent to 50 percent, faster than support for interracial marriage increased, even under a Supreme Court judgement, just means nothing, right? We're all just going back in the closet. LOL! You're a joke. AND you're on the losing side of history.

Beggs, OK

#142809 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And we will vote you back to the closet.....
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2011...
Green Fairy

Aliso Viejo, CA

#142811 May 26, 2012
Silent Assassinat wrote:
<quoted text>What is funny is that you thought being called gay was an insult. I get 3rd grade, that would be you in school yesterday, but MC Hammer must be in reference to when you first started 3rd grade.
Idiot, the insult was when you chose to insult your parents by becoming gay.
So did you choose to be straight and a troll

Beggs, OK

#142812 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few years ago one state banned SSM
Today we have more than 30..........LOL
Yes the tide has changed........
That's because prior to the 70s gays weren't even in a position to be talking about marriage. Then Karl Rove used the issue to get conservatives in conservative states to the polls and BARELY elect GW Bush. North Carolina, a conservative state, just BARELY banned gay marriage. Polls show clearly that if California voted today, gay marriage would win, as it would in several liberal states.

Beggs, OK

#142813 May 26, 2012
Silent Assassinat wrote:
It is illegal for an 18 year old to have sex with a 17, so that is the line.
Oh so you really support imprisoning an 18 year and one month old girl for having sex with her 17 year old and 11 month boyfriend. Aren't you a piece of [something]. And I hate to break this to you. But there is NO STATE where that is the law.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#142814 May 26, 2012
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know what you're talking about. This was something in the news? I don't support any minor under 18 having any kind of sexual interaction with an adult over 20. I don't support any minor under 16 having any kind of sexual interaction with someone 18 or older.
This support you're talking about is imagined. Get help.
If what you are saying is true then I could call you a friend.

Here ya go........
It is just one link but search and you will find thousands.....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/03...

The gay community rallied behind these two and many like the rose ho said that it was no big deal and if the parents did not want their chidden to see gay sex they should just cover their children's eyes......

“Facts”

Location hidden

#142815 May 26, 2012
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure your subjective view of the forum posters is actually more accurate than a real world example that anyone can go look at objectively and actually count the numbers. LOL. You're an idiot.
If you had paid attention to this like I have you would have seen that most of the gays here supported these two perverts.....
Green Fairy

Aliso Viejo, CA

#142817 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And we will vote you back to the closet.
So how you like it if we vote on your rights?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#142818 May 26, 2012
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. And the polls for the last 20 plus years that show support for gay marriage increasing from 10 percent to 50 percent, faster than support for interracial marriage increased, even under a Supreme Court judgement, just means nothing, right? We're all just going back in the closet. LOL! You're a joke. AND you're on the losing side of history.
In the last few years we went from one state banning SSM to more than 30..........LOL
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#142819 May 26, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That whole hetero population you have to condemn and stereotype includes you too Bill....right?....Bill?...you are hetero, right Bill?...Bill?...
LOL ;)
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Don't you have an X-wife to terrorize and beat some more,so that she flees in such terror she leaves her own child behind instead of stalking people and and pretending to be for equality? You just never seem to give the same load of crap to the ugly vile haters on these threads! You sound like an 80 year old bitter a-hole,That explains it I guess! Now move along,life's to short to pay attention to dic heads such as yourself,go stalk someone else you honor-less old prick! Maybe look up that X-wife like I said! Yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk

Beggs, OK

#142820 May 26, 2012
Silent Assassinat wrote:
You again lie, a 15 having sex with a 15 year old is just as bad if the person is 18.
Wrong. In fact it's much worse for a child, that has their sexual arousal present itself at age 12 or 13, when nature provides it, to repress that sexuality...it results in adults who have stunted sexual attractions to children because their sexual attractions don't age progress.
Green Fairy

Aliso Viejo, CA

#142822 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority thinks like you........
I would still give them equal rights under any other name then marriage.....
But it looks like they don't want that so yes we will have to cut off the line just below the gills.......
Then why not you be satisfied with civil unions for all or just STFU,separate but equal doesn't work.

Beggs, OK

#142823 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had paid attention to this like I have you would have seen that most of the gays here supported these two perverts.....
Yeah, and of course your "attention" is of more value than a real world example that anyone can go and count. Geez. What a moron. Oh, but an unbiased moron, LOL!

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#142825 May 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>is dan gay? he claims he is not. but i agree, he most likely is.
Sorry, but you'd be wrong......and yes, I personally know Dan, met his wife and enjoy his friendship!!!

Beggs, OK

#142827 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
In the last few years we went from one state banning SSM to more than 30..........LOL
And I posted the reason why and you didn't address it. According to your dumb argument we should allow gay marriage because there were no laws against it when the country was founded in the 1700s.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#142828 May 26, 2012
Silent Assassinat wrote:
<quoted text>Polls show that most gays, 75% are opposed to same sex marriage and they say that if they were to marry it would be for love,children and the opposite sex.
Now, lying freak, North Carolina just past a ban on same sex marriage this month.
Polls show that if the 6 states who have same sex marriage were to vote, then they would vote to ban same sex marriage and same sex civil unions.
Hey Doc,
See you are busy posting more UTTER BULLSHIT!!!!

Good, keep up the lies......most know that your full of it!!!

Beggs, OK

#142829 May 26, 2012
Silent Assassinat wrote:
<quoted text>Polls show that most gays, 75% are opposed to same sex marriage and they say that if they were to marry it would be for love,children and the opposite sex.
Now, lying freak, North Carolina just past a ban on same sex marriage this month.
Polls show that if the 6 states who have same sex marriage were to vote, then they would vote to ban same sex marriage and same sex civil unions.
Post your polls. Meanwhile, here are mine.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2011...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Fernando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 hr Harry Paratestes 1,471
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) 11 hr JohnSJ33 49
Pit Bull Rescue Tia Torres husband ex-convict a... (Oct '07) Jul 20 Red Cloud 591
maria catalina ibarra Jul 17 afriend 24
Got $25? Then get your carpets cleaned! Jul 17 CleanCarpetCare 1
Kmart Shooting Suspect Charged with Attempted ... (Jul '10) Jul 5 Molon Labe 30
News Hillary Clinton questioned by FBI as part of em... Jul 4 Now_What 2

San Fernando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Fernando Mortgages