White Elephant Moves Forward

White Elephant Moves Forward

Posted in the San Elizario Forum

Glad to be Gone

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
When bullets from a Juarez cartel gun battle struck the windows of City Hall, the city fathers were all in a state of denial, and still are. I think this boondoggle is just a tacit concession that they are afraid to to work there, especially if their office is on the Juarez side of the building.

The Baseball idea is a bad move. Minor league baseball is dead in El Paso. It is now just a refugee for immigrants from Cuba, the Dominican Republic and a few other places to get a start toward a high-paying job in baseball. I remember only one former El Paso minor league player that really "made" it--Frank Tanana.

My main question is this: Where does the city get all the money to waste?

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_22625967/e...
POS

Netherlands

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Glad to be Gone wrote:
When bullets from a Juarez cartel gun battle struck the windows of City Hall, the city fathers were all in a state of denial, and still are. I think this boondoggle is just a tacit concession that they are afraid to to work there, especially if their office is on the Juarez side of the building.
The Baseball idea is a bad move. Minor league baseball is dead in El Paso. It is now just a refugee for immigrants from Cuba, the Dominican Republic and a few other places to get a start toward a high-paying job in baseball. I remember only one former El Paso minor league player that really "made" it--Frank Tanana.
My main question is this: Where does the city get all the money to waste?
http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_22625967/e...
If you had to ask the question. Where do they get the money? You are where you need to be, away. The highest taxed county in in Texas, hELl Paso!!!
DC Dave

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>If you had to ask the question. Where do they get the money? You are where you need to be, away. The highest taxed county in in Texas, hELl Paso!!!
You're gayer than a three dollar bill EW, now stfu and pay your taxes you pendejo.
POS

Netherlands

#4 Feb 20, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You're gayer than a three dollar bill EW, now stfu and pay your taxes you pendejo.
STFU, and push your shopping cart to the next alley where the fire is burning in the barrow.
DC Dave

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, and push your shopping cart to the next alley where the fire is burning in the barrow.
"the fire is burning in the barrow ", what the hell is that? I must have made you cry beyond reproach. The only thing burning is your viejas panocha from her yeast infection. I would bet a dollar that truthcunt is your idiot wife.
POS

Netherlands

#6 Feb 20, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>"the fire is burning in the barrow ", what the hell is that? I must have made you cry beyond reproach. The only thing burning is your viejas panocha from her yeast infection. I would bet a dollar that truthcunt is your idiot wife.
You would need to go beg for a dollar, before you can bet a dollar. Get back in your cardboard box retard, it's most likely cold in DC
DC Dave

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You would need to go beg for a dollar, before you can bet a dollar. Get back in your cardboard box retard, it's most likely cold in DC
Get a refund on your public education and stop crying already you little bitch. If you were an intelligent man you would have realized two posts ago that you've been beaten down again.
POS

Netherlands

#8 Feb 20, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Get a refund on your public education and stop crying already you little bitch. If you were an intelligent man you would have realized two posts ago that you've been beaten down again.
You're so delusional, you have never beat me. Unlike yourself. a beat down is what Petro and Fat Grubby Trucker do to your ass everyday.
YEP

El Paso, TX

#9 Feb 20, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>"the fire is burning in the barrow ", what the hell is that? I must have made you cry beyond reproach. The only thing burning is your viejas panocha from her yeast infection. I would bet a dollar that truthcunt is your idiot wife.
You need to get a refund your self if can't figure out what the hell he is saying about a fire in the barrow. Go ask your mommie silly.
JCCD

El Paso, TX

#10 Feb 20, 2013
YEP wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get a refund your self if can't figure out what the hell he is saying about a fire in the barrow. Go ask your mommie silly.
What fire in barrow? Is that the fire up your culo after 15 minutes of punishment from your vibrator?
Bob Bakian

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2013
I plan to stand with Russell on this one. We'll probably picket starting next week and we might even chain ourselves to the building to prevent demolition. We're taking this one to the streets, just like in the old days.
Demolition Approved

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Today's Times online: The Travis County judge has ruled that El Paso may move forward with demolition of City Hall.
Question

El Paso, TX

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Demolition Approved wrote:
Today's Times online: The Travis County judge has ruled that El Paso may move forward with demolition of City Hall.
Why does this baseball stadium have to be downtown ElPaso? Juarez built a bigger better cheaper new baseball stadium but not by tearing down their city hall and building it downtown Juarez lat year. Does anybody know how many triple A cities have torn down their own good working city hall buildings to build a ballpark? Don't get me wrong I love baseball and would love to see AAA ball here in ElPaso. Can't wait till the new players get here start scraching their heads and say to themselves WTF am I doing here send me back to A or AA ball or somewhere else. This is going to be interesting real interesting when the Fed's move in put the noose around all the necks of the people involed in illegal corruption and back door deals that allowed this to happen. Shoot they proabley have a ton of stuff boxed up right now ready to take to Federal courts.
DC Dave

United States

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Demolition Approved wrote:
Today's Times online: The Travis County judge has ruled that El Paso may move forward with demolition of City Hall.
Thank you for the update you old chismosa hag.
Question

El Paso, TX

#15 Feb 21, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the update you old chismosa hag.
I have another question who the hell invited you to come to this thread and post your off silly a$$ comments that are stupid
Answer

El Paso, TX

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text> I have another question who the hell invited you to come to this thread and post your off silly a$$ comments that are stupid
Hey toscano, shut your fatazz before I post your IP address.
Question

El Paso, TX

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Answer wrote:
<quoted text> Hey toscano, shut your fatazz before I post your IP address.
I will ask the questions with no smart ass remarks ok. Now go and post it you can't your not that smart. Ready set go start posting
Answer

El Paso, TX

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text> I will ask the questions with no smart ass remarks ok. Now go and post it you can't your not that smart. Ready set go start posting
24.162.211.10

Do you want the rest?
Question

El Paso, TX

#19 Feb 21, 2013
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
24.162.211.10
Do you want the rest?
Not try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Elizario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A veteran learns how hard it is to land a job a... 21 min Sarah 2nd Grade 87
Superbowl Sunday 4 hr Patriotic Fan 1
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr CamelPharts 23,993
DC Dave and Petro = Same Jokers 5 hr Observer 30
News Border agents rescue hikers from Franklin Mtns. 5 hr DC Dave 1
Thank You CNN 5 hr The Resistance 8
Transfer 7 hr get a life 2

San Elizario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Elizario Mortgages