San Elizario teen reported missing fo...

San Elizario teen reported missing found in San Antonio

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 31, 2011, titled San Elizario teen reported missing found in San Antonio. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A 15-year-old San Elizario girl reported missing last week has been found. El Paso County Sheriff's deputies said Abilene Corrujedo, who had been missing for two weeks, contacted a sheriff's detective Monday and told him she had run away to San Antonio to join her boyfriend, Mark Anthony Ibarra.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Abilene

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 May 31, 2011
"I ran ah-way to be with heem an hees not who I taught he was, I'm sorry mami y papi I mees my ten keeds!"
slapthath0e

El Paso, TX

#2 May 31, 2011
slapthath0e
abilene

El Paso, TX

#3 May 31, 2011
i esorry cuz i ethink i no evreething. i steel mees my eboyfrend mucho.
Finepix

Taylor, TX

#4 May 31, 2011
Let's see, her boyfriend was 50 years old and was her pimp? Good job parents, but I'm sure there's some teacher we can blame for this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Elizario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr Soggy farts 24,368
kickass snake for sale (Jun '06) 14 hr Fart venom 52
This is another abandoned topix forum Sun Been farting 58
News Judge's final ruling may hinder Downtown arenaa Sun DC Fart 1
Have you ever farted while taking a vergota up ... Sun Rodney Dangerfart 9
New Starts Sun Waiting 4 Farts 3
What ever became of the Choda Mountain Tower? Sat Sporty fart spice 4

San Elizario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Elizario Mortgages