5 things to do this weekend

There are 11 comments on the Nov 11, 2011, El Paso Times story titled 5 things to do this weekend. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Las Cruces International Ma riachi Conference - Concerts and festivals will highlight the conference, which continues through Sunday in Las Cruces and Mesilla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Vietnam Vet 67 yrs old

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2011
How about a gay Mexican Hunting Party . No Bag Limit , With a Prize for person with the most right ears brought in . It would also be Ok to bring the ears of illegals .
HELP KEEP TEXAS BEAUTIFUL . REMOVE A MEXICAN
Chief22

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 12, 2011
Vietnam Vet 67 yrs old wrote:
How about a gay Mexican Hunting Party . No Bag Limit , With a Prize for person with the most right ears brought in . It would also be Ok to bring the ears of illegals .
HELP KEEP TEXAS BEAUTIFUL . REMOVE A MEXICAN
Will your daughters be blowing the participants like last year?

Count me in!
Vietnam Vet 67 yrs old

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2011
Chief22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will your daughters be blowing the participants like last year?
Count me in!
Another low life speaks like a person with a paper A$$ hole . I do not have a daughter ! Look in the mirror and and ask your self How low can you go just to see your name in print .
You were born twins ! The baby died and the turd lived .
Chief22

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2011
Vietnam Vet 67 yrs old wrote:
<quoted text>
Another low life speaks like a person with a paper A$$ hole . I do not have a daughter ! Look in the mirror and and ask your self How low can you go just to see your name in print .
You were born twins ! The baby died and the turd lived .

Oh really because that's not what your wife will say and how dare you publically admit that you don't have daughters when you do.

For your sakes I sure as hell hope that they are not reading this! Go back to bed you wanger.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#5 Nov 12, 2011
Turn in a doper to the police.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 12, 2011
Puppetmaster wrote:
Turn in a doper to the police.
Turn in a child molester to the police is another thing that could be done.
yikes

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 12, 2011
Hide from Puppetmaster if you're under 14 years of age!
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 12, 2011
yikes wrote:
Hide from Puppetmaster if you're under 14 years of age!

Hide from you more like it ya old flaming gay toothless cow.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#9 Nov 12, 2011
Nothing makes me more happier than to turn in dopers. My goal is 100 dopers this weekend. Yes, 100 dopers in jail....brings a smile to my face.
yikes

El Paso, TX

#10 Nov 12, 2011
tell your friends if they're under age, tell their parents...hide your children from the one they call Puppetmaster. Why do you think he uses that moniker, it's like Pedobear, I now believe the others who have warned here, i think he wants to attract kids! Yikes!!!
yikes

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 12, 2011
Puppetmaster wrote:
Nothing makes me more happier than to turn in dopers. My goal is 100 dopers this weekend. Yes, 100 dopers in jail....brings a smile to my face.
and the child seekers! Let's turn folks like you in ASAP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Elizario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal judges ordered to seize bank accounts f... 8 min USA rules 17
Poll Is Petro proud of Bruce Jenner? 1 hr squid 2
News Dietitian's online chat takes in weight loss, c... (Mar '11) 1 hr im urgent 66
Justified shooting vindicated 1 hr L Morales 2
News Man exposing himself to women in East El Paso 2 hr lipchitz 9
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 hr Farting 23,169
News Texas military communities call for state fundi... 14 hr POS 6
More from around the web

San Elizario People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]