Truthmaster

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Please don't let angry vile, green little ones spoil your day. Ignore them.
Check List

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Ignore Petro/DC-Dave on St, Patty Day....

Check.

Actually, I ignore the kaka on this forum every day. It will probably stay home and nurse on its mom's protruding hemorrhoid, or go to the truck stop and service Fat Grubby Trucker's boner.
Truthmaster

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2013
A green vile angry midget is he.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Feb 21, 2013
i looove St Patricks day even though Patrick aint Irish but he loves Ireland and the Irish people. And we loooove him.
JRusel USNR

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 21, 2013
dunadd wrote:
i looove St Patricks day even though Patrick aint Irish but he loves Ireland and the Irish people. And we loooove him.
I love it too. It's the one night when my wife will join me for some fun. We get bombed on green beer, then dance around in the nude in front of our window, giving the passersby a nice show. Then we retire to the bedroom so I can hump her. The next morning, we have Eggs Benedict which is my standard meal after a night of passion. Yes, it's very rich but fortunately I only have it once per annum.
Question

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 21, 2013
I like the hell out of St.Paddy's day. Its one of the few days around here you can have some good food like to eat like corned beef cabbage potatoes some Irish stew wash it down with a Guiness Stout damn fine day. You don't have to deal with greasy tacos or burritos greasy menudo and crappy tecate or pacfico or corona slosh. Yes sir reeeee I love a different change a of pace and culture once in awhile.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#7 Feb 21, 2013
St Patrick's day should be observed only by those who are Catholic Irish not the protestant Irish who are Anglican British anti-papists. Germans and Mexicans need not apply especially Petro, Lloyd, DC Dave and any other who are not Catholic Irish.
Truthmaster

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Soon the wee vile midget will dress up in his leprechaun suit.
celebrate diversity

Rio Rancho, NM

#9 Feb 22, 2013
St. Patrick's Day was known in Ireland as a Catholic holy day. Most Irish families attend mass that day and afterwards have a family get together, a very quiet event. In America St. Patrick's Day was began by Irish immigrants decades ago who wanted to celebrate their Irish culture and in the last 20 years or so it has evolved into an Irish cultural event and celebration or a reason to eat, drink and be merry.(same as what Mexican Americans have done with Cinco de Mayo here in the US) The Irish immigrants began having parades, eating Irish stew, corned beef and cabbage, drinking green beer, playing Irish music and so forth as part of St. Patrick's Day. Now a days everyone gets in on celebrating this day Irish or not.(Mardi gras is the same) Who says you have to be Irish American to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Today its just another reason to party or wear green.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#10 Feb 22, 2013
we don't wait for St Patrick's day to have corned beef and cabbage. we eat that year round. it is good spring, summer, fall and winter.
mexican american style

Rio Rancho, NM

#11 Feb 28, 2013
I plan on celebrating St. Patrick's Day this year by first attending mass,then wearing my green t-shirt that says "Irish for a day". Next have a few friends come over and have a small party. My menu will include corn beef and cabbage tacos, green enchiladas, green chile posole, green chile stew, salsa, guacamole, chile con queso dip with green tortilla chips, broccoli cheese soup, Irish nachos, chile rellenos, a vegetable tray with green veggies and nopalitos with ranch dipping sauce. For dessert pistacho ice cream and Irish cheesecake, and to wash it all down non alcoholic green tea, plus for later in the evening green Irish margaritas, green jello shots and frozen green pina coladas. We'll break a shamrock pinata with many prizes inside, then watch "One Man's Hero" a movie about Los San Patricios also known as the St. Patricks Batallion, a group of Irishmen who fought during the Mex Am war in the 1800's. Then do a little singing and dancing and call it a night. That's what I call celebrating St. Patrick's day Mexican style!
mexican american style

Rio Rancho, NM

#12 Feb 28, 2013
correction; That's what I call celebrating St.Patrick's day Mexican American style!!!!!
Cheap Skate

El Paso, TX

#13 Feb 28, 2013
mexican american style wrote:
I plan on celebrating St. Patrick's Day this year by first attending mass,then wearing my green t-shirt that says "Irish for a day". Next have a few friends come over and have a small party. My menu will include corn beef and cabbage tacos, green enchiladas, green chile posole, green chile stew, salsa, guacamole, chile con queso dip with green tortilla chips, broccoli cheese soup, Irish nachos, chile rellenos, a vegetable tray with green veggies and nopalitos with ranch dipping sauce. For dessert pistacho ice cream and Irish cheesecake, and to wash it all down non alcoholic green tea, plus for later in the evening green Irish margaritas, green jello shots and frozen green pina coladas. We'll break a shamrock pinata with many prizes inside, then watch "One Man's Hero" a movie about Los San Patricios also known as the St. Patricks Batallion, a group of Irishmen who fought during the Mex Am war in the 1800's. Then do a little singing and dancing and call it a night. That's what I call celebrating St. Patrick's day Mexican style!
Where are you planning this little party in the old RED WHITE and BLUE? You go do that chit down in Mexico not here in the USA. What a fu&k/in low life traitor. And stay there while your at it tratior SOB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Elizario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border security is tougher than ever, Departmen... 6 hr Refried Farts 8
News Barrio mural honors legendary radio personality (Jan '09) 18 hr A Yeast Fart 20
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) Mon Fart Guitar 44
News LA Mayor's Cultural Appropriation of the "Dream... Mon BRRT FART 61
News Photos: Arizona Wildcats 63, UTEP 16 Mon Farts Practice 2
Does Fart Man Get Paid To Clog Topix? Mon Farts 4 Cash 8
Overthrow of Khadafy Destabilized the Middle East Mon Farting monkeys 13

San Elizario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Elizario Mortgages