San Elizario tourism in flux

San Elizario tourism in flux

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 10, 2011, titled San Elizario tourism in flux. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The historic San Elizario Presidio Chapel across from the placita's memorial plaques received a recent exterior face lift.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

ElPasoaninexile

La Crosse, WI

#2 May 11, 2011
The Church was closed when I visited ... that was the primary reason I went. Why the heck is a Church closed? Shouldn't it be open all the time?
DCantu

El Paso, TX

#3 May 11, 2011
Not sure about the facts in the report, but I have seen more visitors in San Eli this last few years. Los Portales Museum, Hours: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. this might be working against the visitors who make the trip in the afternoons and evenings. (Just an observation.)
WHATEVER

Austin, TX

#4 May 12, 2011
ElPasoaninexile wrote:
The Church was closed when I visited ... that was the primary reason I went. Why the heck is a Church closed? Shouldn't it be open all the time?
unfortunately most churches in our area have to close because of vandalism, people dont have respect for our places of worship...
osama bin laden

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 5, 2011
i went to saneli church and it was closed but i still had sex in the bakk...the preast joined us after breakfast;D i kill!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Elizario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HS to Rescind Lou Holtz Speaking InviteOver his... 1 hr cps 47
Weiner 2 hr El Gizmo 8
mileena ramirez- hoein got prego (Jan '16) 4 hr biiiitch 6
Miracle nicole perez (Jun '13) 4 hr curious 8
Nick Brandt Ortiz 4 hr curious 4
danielle (Dec '12) 4 hr curious 2
News San Elizario man tests positive for West Nile Aug 26 butters_ 8

San Elizario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance