With parents deported, San Eli studen...

With parents deported, San Eli student must fend for himself

There are 106 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 20, 2010, titled With parents deported, San Eli student must fend for himself. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Luis Hernandez copes with many issues every day that his classmates at San Elizario High School won't deal with for years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Cops Blow!”

Since: Sep 10

Reno, NV

#1 Sep 21, 2010
Who cares about this little anchor? I mean come on. Typical limp wristed liberal poof.
Grouchy One

Kenly, NC

#2 Sep 21, 2010
The kid should have been deported right along with the parents. This is total nonsense!
grtwyt

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2010
I hope other parents in this situation start to rethink their lives, it will happen to them eventually.
whatever

Austin, TX

#4 Sep 21, 2010
Grouchy One wrote:
The kid should have been deported right along with the parents. This is total nonsense!
you cant deport an American citizen
truth

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 21, 2010
Dessert Rat wrote:
Who cares about this little anchor? I mean come on. Typical limp wristed liberal poof.
This kid is in school full time and works full time. He is trying to get into college. Just by him having a job and more than a third grade education he has surpassed your education and work ethic. Maybe we should deport ignorant Nazi loafs like yourself.
Lone Ranger

El Paso, TX

#6 Sep 21, 2010
Making these anchor baby's do this should be considered a form of child abuse. What were they thinking?

Since: Jul 10

Tampa, FL

#7 Sep 21, 2010
Sucks to be him. Actually there are many children to have to take care of themselves at age 18. They are children who have aged out of the foster care system and they don't have any other choice. His parents should have thought about the well being of their children before they made the selfish move of coming to our country illegally.

“Cops Blow!”

Reno, NV

#8 Sep 21, 2010
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This kid is in school full time and works full time. He is trying to get into college. Just by him having a job and more than a third grade education he has surpassed your education and work ethic. Maybe we should deport ignorant Nazi loafs like yourself.
Eat it, you liberal twink.
WJ EL PASO TX

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2010
You have to commend this young adult for his fortitude. I did not see in thread the reason why his family was deported other than to speculate illegal crossing in origin. As many other nationalities are granted asylum, one would think that this would qualify,(political asylum), with the violence in Mexico. It is just another case of one person trying to succeed in the United States with a quality education that is his entitlement. I wish him the best of luck. Wouldn't it be ironic if down road he became president?
horton

El Paso, TX

#10 Sep 21, 2010
Brave kid!

“Cops Blow!”

Reno, NV

#11 Sep 21, 2010
Commend him for what? Being a Mexican that goes to school for real? You liberal idiots are something else. Bunch of toe dancers. Come to the old Albemarle stamp mill and taste my knuckles. Damn what a bunch of traitorous scum.

“Cops Blow!”

Reno, NV

#12 Sep 21, 2010
WJ EL PASO TX wrote:
Wouldn't it be ironic if down road he became president?
Eat dog waste. You have got to be kidding. A mojado President? God help us. The place would be overrun by Mexicans in a New York minute. Think it's bad now?
Rey

AOL

#13 Sep 21, 2010
Does anyone know why his parents did not make the effort to become legal residents? 18 yers is long enough to have the paperwork processed.
Rat Sheizten

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 21, 2010
Dessert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat dog waste. You have got to be kidding. A mojado President? God help us. The place would be overrun by Mexicans in a New York minute. Think it's bad now?
Its not even bad yet, but learn spanish dickenson, your going to need it soon enough.
El Paso

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 21, 2010
Dessert Rat why are you so bitter? Why so much Hatred? Stop being a Racist. Not all Mexicans are Idiots, so stop generalizing. Speak for yourself, you are probably the only disloyal scum on this earth. This young man is an American Citizen so stop HATING. You can eat dog waste while you roll in it.
mojado

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 21, 2010
Dessert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not bad now. What is bad is people like you who live in hate and ignorance. Get a life, stop infecting the rest of us with your words of stupidity and derangement.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#17 Sep 21, 2010
I hope he never forgets and does not become assimilated ever. Grow up to be president! Remember Ripofflicans deported your parents,not democrats.
AlbertEPT

Atlixco, Mexico

#18 Sep 21, 2010
Hey Grouchy One, I hope your future kids are born retarded.
TSM

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2010
Petro wrote:
I hope he never forgets and does not become assimilated ever. Grow up to be president! Remember Ripofflicans deported your parents,not democrats.
Petro hope this kid did learn a lesson. That breaking the Law has consequence!
Get real

Anthony, NM

#20 Sep 21, 2010
This is a sad story. And it makes me angry. Angry at the parents for coming here illegally, birthing child after child in the United States and not working towards getting their citizenships. We didn't leave this child in this situation, they did. We didn't set this young man up to learn some hard lessons early, they did. A parent is a parent, I don't care what country you're from or what political circus you are a member of, if you can't see this is the parents fault then you may need to step back and take a long look in the mirror because you are no better than they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Elizario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Wet Fart Debate 12 hr King Farts 42
Fart Off 17 hr Leftover Farts 24
Fart Catchers Methods Used 17 hr Leftover Farts 38
Breaking: 13 MS Sharteen fart- sharters sniff h... 17 hr Leftover Farts 14
News Woman featured on most wanted arrested 17 hr Farta American 6
Ding Dong The Witch Bush is Dead 17 hr Farta American 10
Evidence is in, FARTS ARE GOOD! Fri Superb Farts 23

San Elizario Jobs

Personal Finance

San Elizario Mortgages