When are the monitors of TOPIX El paso Forum going to act?

Posted in the San Elizario Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Hey morons! when are you guys gonna get with it and archive all the old stories and political crap form 2010? You are allowing for the pollution of the world by retaining all these out of date stories.
Juan Garcia Debaca Phd

El Paso, TX

#2 Dec 3, 2012
It thinks its better that they strike all the tea bagger stuff from the history of the world.
Bad Place

El Paso, TX

#3 Dec 3, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
Hey morons! when are you guys gonna get with it and archive all the old stories and political crap form 2010? You are allowing for the pollution of the world by retaining all these out of date stories.
Use a bunch of profanity cuss words real down to earth nasty shit a see how fast they act
What

El Paso, TX

#4 Dec 3, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
Hey morons! when are you guys gonna get with it and archive all the old stories and political crap form 2010? You are allowing for the pollution of the world by retaining all these out of date stories.
Just buy them a server to host all of that crap, until then just STFU you freaking cry baby!
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#5 Dec 3, 2012
I love things the way they are in here. I couldn't imagine any way to make it better.
What

El Paso, TX

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Comment 4 posted by idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#7 Dec 3, 2012
What wrote:
Comment 4 posted by idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
Do you have anything else to add besides the pointing out of a hijacker?
What

El Paso, TX

#8 Dec 3, 2012
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have anything else to add besides the pointing out of a hijacker?
Do you? You are crybaby what you ignorant POS. Now STFU and go buy topix a server so that they can archive all those crappy threads!
What

El Paso, TX

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Comment 8 posted by guy too stupid to develop his own moniker
IP_RAINWATER

El Paso, TX

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Why hasn't the child molester not been banned yet?
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#11 Feb 21, 2013
IP_RAINWATER wrote:
Why hasn't the child molester not been banned yet?
Stop crying petro you little bitch.
Mad Teabagger

El Paso, TX

#12 Feb 21, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying petro you little bitch.
your petro.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Mad Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
your petro.
No way pendeja. At least I can spell or know which your or you're word to use in a sentence you vendido mojada.
You Smell Funky

El Paso, TX

#14 Feb 22, 2013
When Petro illegally immigrated from Mexico he automaticly became a Vendido Mojado.
Now Petro thinks that he has become a legal U.S. citizen that he even wants to become one of us.
He thinks that by sporting Dallas Cowboy attire that gives him a U.S. passport green card and is free to pick pecans from all pecan orchards in Las Cruces and havest cotton from the fields at will.
Petro will not ever dare set a foot back in Mexico his beloved nation of Aztlan, so give the guy a break! he is now the official all Mexican Vendido. Viva Mexico!
snatchos

United States

#15 Feb 22, 2013
You Smell Funky wrote:
When Petro illegally immigrated from Mexico he automaticly became a Vendido Mojado.
Now Petro thinks that he has become a legal U.S. citizen that he even wants to become one of us.
He thinks that by sporting Dallas Cowboy attire that gives him a U.S. passport green card and is free to pick pecans from all pecan orchards in Las Cruces and havest cotton from the fields at will.
Petro will not ever dare set a foot back in Mexico his beloved nation of Aztlan, so give the guy a break! he is now the official all Mexican Vendido. Viva Mexico!
What the f.....K are you babbling about you maricon? Que viva mexihole en tu fundillo!
POS

Germany

#16 Feb 22, 2013
snatchos wrote:
<quoted text>What the f.....K are you babbling about you maricon? Que viva mexihole en tu fundillo!
Is that you Petro?
snatchos

United States

#17 Feb 22, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you Petro?
WTF! So how many of you f......King losers are stalking petro? Let it go.
Supreme Chicano Commander

El Paso, TX

#18 Feb 22, 2013
The topix monitors will act when Petro tells them to!
Supreme Chicano Commander

El Paso, TX

#19 Feb 22, 2013
AREU5REAL wrote:
I love things the way they are in here. I couldn't imagine any way to make it better.
The Great Petro Thanks You For Your Support!
Doctor Coocooey

El Paso, TX

#20 Feb 22, 2013
snatchos wrote:
<quoted text>WTF! So how many of you f......King losers are stalking petro? Let it go.
"Let it go"? No Way Guey, the people on topix are obsessed with The Great Petro, that's why they come here. He has planted himself deep into their minds...well everybody except for Russell Retired, he's in the early stages of alzheimer's and just can't find any other place to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Elizario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can I apologize to you all? 9 min huey goins 7
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 34 min huey goins 40
What is the greatone's live long ambition? 1 hr huey goins 4
Immigrant rights group wants El Paso to issue c... 3 hr URBS 5
Adrienne Alvarez no longer with KTSM 5 hr huey goins 18
U.S. Border Patrol truck parked on the Texas-Me... 16 hr L Morales 6
El Paso native Debbie Reynolds to get SAG award... 17 hr huey goins 2
San Elizario Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Elizario People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NFL 6:28 AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better