Hater-rama

Denver, CO

#1486 Jan 12, 2013
Here's two more polls to add to El Paso's belt. Poorest city and unhappiness in the work place. No shiat? I'd be depressed too!

http://wap.kfoxtv.com/wap/news/text.jsp...
C- Rodriguez

United States

#1487 Jan 15, 2013
El Paso is in dire need of creativity. They need visionaries that build other's dreams and make them come true. We are not a Destination, but just a passing thru type city. We are not an attraction for those tourist out there to stop and want to stay a few days maybe even a week. We don't have much of a downtown, excuse me we don't have a downtown to entice them. The headship of El Paso is visionless. And a city without vison Perishes. So we have alot of work up ahead of us to get this city on the radar map of being a HOT SPOT. And that will take alot ut it can be done.
Reality

El Paso, TX

#1488 Jan 15, 2013
The only reason El Paso was on the map period is because of access to the cheap and wild activities of Juarez.

The best we can do is to highlight the old western history, like the mission trails.

The one stupid idea is to create a Lil Mexico in El Paso. Not a good idea unless the they to duplicate the cheap prices and wild bars. El Paso is a Lil Mexico. They need to do a basic review of why Lil cities are created in other regions. It's cultural not tourism!

Some cities will never become tourist spots and unfortunately, this is one of them. Clean it up and make it enjoyable for the residents.
Juan Garcia DeBaca PHD

United States

#1489 Jan 15, 2013
If I was traveling on I-10 with my posse on an important business trip and I saw a billboard announcing Home of The Number 1 Mayor in the usa, I would want to stop and check it out.
Petro Contaminates

United States

#1490 Jan 16, 2013
Reality wrote:
The only reason El Paso was on the map period is because of access to the cheap and wild activities of Juarez.
The best we can do is to highlight the old western history, like the mission trails.
The one stupid idea is to create a Lil Mexico in El Paso. Not a good idea unless the they to duplicate the cheap prices and wild bars. El Paso is a Lil Mexico. They need to do a basic review of why Lil cities are created in other regions. It's cultural not tourism!
Some cities will never become tourist spots and unfortunately, this is one of them. Clean it up and make it enjoyable for the residents.
"The one stupid idea is to create a Lil Mexico in El Paso."

To decide to call part of El Paso "Little Mexico" is a brilliant idea--sort of like deciding to call a shovel a spade. They created a "Little Mexico" in Fort Stockton long ago, but now there are not enough Americans there to create a "Little U.S.A."

They should rename all of El Paso "North Juarez" and set up a Kilometro 25 inspection station on all highways leading out of there, like South Juarez has, to make sure no one leaves there and enters the Real Texas without a visa.
Not Stuck in El Paso

Panama, Panama

#1491 Feb 7, 2013
Just came back to see if El Puto still sucked as bad as when I lived there...indeed it does! Left 2 years ago and don't miss the crap hole called El Paso one bit!

Fact: as of 2003 36% of El Pasoans lack basic prose literacy skills and it's highly likely that this percentage has increased in the last 7 years ( http://nces.ed.gov/NAAL/estimates/StateEstima ...)

Fact: El Paso has a higher teenage pregnancy rate than the entire state of Texas ( http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_13220276 )
Nationally, the birth rate is about 41 per 1,000 teen girls. In Texas the rate is 63 per 1,000. El Paso's rate is even higher, about 72 per 1,000 teen girls.

Have fun in hell.
kracker

El Paso, TX

#1492 Feb 7, 2013
Not Stuck in El Paso wrote:
Just came back to see if El Puto still sucked as bad as when I lived there...indeed it does! Left 2 years ago and don't miss the crap hole called El Paso one bit!
Fact: as of 2003 36% of El Pasoans lack basic prose literacy skills and it's highly likely that this percentage has increased in the last 7 years ( http://nces.ed.gov/NAAL/estimates/StateEstima ...)
Fact: El Paso has a higher teenage pregnancy rate than the entire state of Texas ( http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_13220276 )
Nationally, the birth rate is about 41 per 1,000 teen girls. In Texas the rate is 63 per 1,000. El Paso's rate is even higher, about 72 per 1,000 teen girls.
Have fun in hell.
you forgot to mention where you live?
shopping in EP

Rio Rancho, NM

#1493 Feb 8, 2013
I was in El Paso last month and couldn't believe how filthy even the freeways were. The city workers should get the street sweepers out more often. Also El Paso could use more trees and greenery. That would make the city more attractive.
ssg

El Paso, TX

#1494 Feb 21, 2013
EP is a joke without army here due to the border and illegals I'm a native Texan and trust me EP is not Texas it's Mexico we are counting the hours until we get back to USA
ssg

El Paso, TX

#1495 Feb 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
hahaha ep is MEXICO
DC Dave

United States

#1496 Feb 21, 2013
ssg wrote:
EP is a joke without army here due to the border and illegals I'm a native Texan and trust me EP is not Texas it's Mexico we are counting the hours until we get back to USA
Your homosexual azz couldn't survive without being employed by the military ya little bitch.
Texan

United States

#1497 Feb 22, 2013
None_of_your_business wrote:
El Paso truly is the "armpit" of Texas.
I am ashamed to be from El Paso. It harbors some of the laziest and most unmotivated people on the face of the earth.
Everyone in El Paso is all talk.
The only people in El Paso that are worth anything are "imports," people that came to El Paso to establish businesses because they knew they could get cheap labor; people that would work for minimum wage for 20 years and never even THINK to look for another job.
El Paso has ONE strong point: Chico's Tacos. How sad.
If the US Army ever decided to "move shop" somewhere else, El Paso would truly become the decaying wasteland that it already appears to be. I can only imagine what people driving through from Dallas to California must think of it when they pass through!
A putrid dustbowl of a town.
And that's what El Paso is: a big STINKPILE with a city limit sign.
I feel sorry for news reporters fresh out of college that are relegated to getting their first job at one of the local TV stations. They must count the days in their contracts and constantly keep in touch with their agents to find them a better gig elsewhere so they can get the hell out of El Puto at the very first opportunity.
Students that come here from afar pack up and split just as soon as their fists are wrapped around their diplomas.
El Paso is an embarrasment, and I am sure if Austin had it's way, it would love to just cut Texas right off the corner of the map.
I don't blame them. El Paso sucks.
Not mention EP is flooded with carpetbaggers who will never be Texans any more than Obama will be an American. They have no values other than the venal, care nothing about our traditions and great history, and constantly indulge in activities detrimental to the image of El Paso and the rest of Texas, such as harbor criminals, illegal aliens, and other scrofula.
ssg

El Paso, TX

#1498 Feb 22, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Your homosexual azz couldn't survive without being employed by the military ya little bitch.
hahaha not homosexual did use army gi bill for education but your right about being employed by military in el paso don't feel I should have to learn another language to work in america hahaha mexicans should have el paso let's move all the americans back to america!!!
DC Dave

United States

#1499 Feb 22, 2013
ssg wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha not homosexual did use army gi bill for education but your right about being employed by military in el paso don't feel I should have to learn another language to work in america hahaha mexicans should have el paso let's move all the americans back to america!!!
Go study your geography you chit for brains. Hopefully your dumbazz gets furloughed next month. Deal with it, if you're in Texas you're going to have to learn Spanish ya moron.
ssg

El Paso, TX

#1500 Feb 23, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Go study your geography you chit for brains. Hopefully your dumbazz gets furloughed next month. Deal with it, if you're in Texas you're going to have to learn Spanish ya moron.
thanks for all the laughs! Haha you must be one of those mexicans who call texas home hahahaha illegals will always be the minority and thank god laws are being passed to get them out like the roaches they are invading our country but you are funny and with the language you use its obvious you learned your english from mexicans take some time to learn more useful english words to make your point hahahaha hysterical
kracker

El Paso, TX

#1501 Feb 23, 2013
ssg wrote:
<quoted text> thanks for all the laughs! Haha you must be one of those mexicans who call texas home hahahaha illegals will always be the minority and thank god laws are being passed to get them out like the roaches they are invading our country but you are funny and with the language you use its obvious you learned your english from mexicans take some time to learn more useful english words to make your point hahahaha hysterical
how gay are you to be using the words hahaha? You sound like that fat unemployed health worker who can't find work in hell paso because your lard butt is too lazy to learn a second language.
ssg

El Paso, TX

#1502 Feb 23, 2013
kracker wrote:
<quoted text>how gay are you to be using the words hahaha? You sound like that fat unemployed health worker who can't find work in hell paso because your lard butt is too lazy to learn a second language.
thank you so much! Is lol better? I do speak french of course I speak this in france lol why should I have to learn another language to work in america? I am all for giving the wetbacks this land yal can have it! Dry and dirty just like the people its all yours!
ssg

El Paso, TX

#1504 Feb 23, 2013
DOD should give us duty pay for having to serve in another country here just like korea or germany especially since our family members will not be able to work here without speaking the wetback language that would definitely help but even in a foreign country they speak more english than here! What a joke on americans! This place is a stain on america
Serrano Red

United States

#1505 Mar 31, 2013
is El Paso a dump
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#1506 Mar 31, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
is El Paso a dump
no your momma is a come dump

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Elizario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Trump Inauguration 32 min Steve Bosell 20
Who is Best Candidate for Village Idiot 34 min Steve Bosell 4
Strong Arm 35 min Steve Bosell 3
magma 37 min DC Dave 2
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr huey goins 23,961
News 700 rally to show support for Dreamers 3 hr DC Dave 19
News Cubans sold everything to reach U.S., now hundr... 5 hr DC Dave 13

San Elizario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Elizario Mortgages