Should Military salute Civilians
POS

Wetzlar, Germany

#105 Feb 11, 2013
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to blowing your dog you chinklover.
You are such a retard with your comments. I have not picked up your jotosexual, bestiality behavior Look where I'm posting from, dipshit. No chinks, German's
JRAlert

Rhome, TX

#106 Feb 11, 2013
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>Their "bible" tells them that homosexual behavior is a deadly sin and the only way that sin can be set right is if the two involved are executed. So they were thrown out of the game. Now it is up to the Shira police to determine if they are homosexuals. Once it is made clear, if there are convicted they will die by stoning.
Wow, what insight! I heard that JWRussell actually read a book one time--after he saw the movie. This one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0026633/
POS alert

El Paso, TX

#107 Feb 11, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a retard with your comments. I have not picked up your jotosexual, bestiality behavior Look where I'm posting from, dipshit. No chinks, German's
Yeah right! If you're in Germany then your wife is not a putota!
POS alert

El Paso, TX

#108 Feb 11, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a retard with your comments. I have not picked up your jotosexual, bestiality behavior Look where I'm posting from, dipshit. No chinks, German's
Your fantasies about being in distant countries is as magical as your fantasies about not being a homosexual. Come out of the closet already you fairy! Your will still love you - their gay dad.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#109 Feb 11, 2013
JR I Know Your Type wrote:
<quoted text>
The Navy rescued you from the ghetto and put you down in the galley of some ship cooking for the troops. Service is appreciated, but guys like you did not learn anything in the military; it was a way of surviving your ignorance and ghetto upbringing. To most of us, the military was a duty. A career in the enlisted ranks is just a way for some impoverished, lower classes to survive economically without having to get an education. To most of us it was an educational experience. We got in, did our duty, got out, and put it into its proper perspective. If you had retired with at least a bachelor's degree, I'd say you accomplished something, but your intellect (or lack thereof, as demonstrated on this forum)is consistent with a yard bird that needed constant supervision and a compassionate, responsible higher-up to get you out of the jams you created for yourself.
You got me all wrong I tell you. I was a low down thieving conniving back alley scandalous rat two timing bit. Then I found the lord chuy christ my savior. He can help you also you need to find him.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#110 Feb 11, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me all wrong I tell you. I was a low down thieving conniving back alley scandalous rat two timing bit. Then I found the lord chuy christ my savior. He can help you also you need to find him.
The imposter not only shows disrespect for me but also for Christ Jesus. May he burn in hell or Juarez which ever is worse.
Big Money

El Paso, TX

#111 Feb 11, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>The imposter not only shows disrespect for me but also for Christ Jesus. May he burn in hell or Juarez which ever is worse.
you spelled his name backwards, its Jesus Christ, unless its some kind of satan sign
Paddy

El Paso, TX

#112 Feb 11, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>The imposter not only shows disrespect for me but also for Christ Jesus. May he burn in hell or Juarez which ever is worse.
How do you know he's an impostor? He has the same name and title as you do.
POS

AOL

#113 Feb 11, 2013
POS alert wrote:
<quoted text>Your fantasies about being in distant countries is as magical as your fantasies about not being a homosexual. Come out of the closet already you fairy! Your will still love you - their gay dad.
I am not like you fool. I have no issues with sexuality, I am a heterosexual , with a caring and lovely wife. I have no need to come out of any closet, just because you wish everyone was like you. And you can be proud to be Petro, the bitch of all truckers, male or female. Go ahead and make all the jotosexaul remarks you wish. Your delusions of every person on this forum being as perverted as you will continue, as long as you wish. Have a good day, if you can? With Fat Grubby Truckers molesting you, so you have money to get your fix. Now don't cry now.
POS

AOL

#114 Feb 11, 2013
POS alert wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right! If you're in Germany then your wife is not a putota!
She not a putota. Today was a 8 hour drive back and forth drive from Frankfurt, Germany to Zurich Switzerland, at speeds up to 225k or close to 140mph , It snowed a little during the drive. Temps between -3c to +3c, That the fun part of being in Germany, you can drive as fast as you can, in some areas.
POL alert

El Paso, TX

#115 Feb 11, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I am not like you fool. I have no issues with sexuality, I am a heterosexual , with a caring and lovely wife. I have no need to come out of any closet, just because you wish everyone was like you. And you can be proud to be Petro, the bitch of all truckers, male or female. Go ahead and make all the jotosexaul remarks you wish. Your delusions of every person on this forum being as perverted as you will continue, as long as you wish. Have a good day, if you can? With Fat Grubby Truckers molesting you, so you have money to get your fix. Now don't cry now.
Caring loving wife to everyone but your queer azz. Did I make you cry again you jotillo that you had to run and connect to your AOL POS account? You are obsessed with fat truckers and there is NO WAY that you are straight! Grow some balls you fairy or get them back from your first wife.
POL alert

El Paso, TX

#116 Feb 11, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>She not a putota. Today was a 8 hour drive back and forth drive from Frankfurt, Germany to Zurich Switzerland, at speeds up to 225k or close to 140mph , It snowed a little during the drive. Temps between -3c to +3c, That the fun part of being in Germany, you can drive as fast as you can, in some areas.
Whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa
wuzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

#117 Feb 11, 2013

military should bow down to civilians
Dame Agua

El Monte, CA

#118 Feb 17, 2013
They should also appoligize to every Mexican they come across and beg for forgivness for stealing their lands.
I_PRAINWATER

El Paso, TX

#119 Feb 21, 2013
I say they sure as hell should. We should also be allowed to yell at them and make them do push ups. We pay their salarys they live off our hard work.
Truthmaster

Oceanside, CA

#120 Feb 21, 2013
I_PRAINWATER wrote:
I say they sure as hell should. We should also be allowed to yell at them and make them do push ups. We pay their salarys they live off our hard work.
You got that right. If you were allowed, they would beat your 3 foot, 400 pound body into and 2 foot 400 vile angry midget.
CWA

El Paso, TX

#121 Feb 21, 2013
Truthmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. If you were allowed, they would beat your 3 foot, 400 pound body into and 2 foot 400 vile angry midget.
They will start saluting all Chicanos.
Truthmaster

Oceanside, CA

#122 Feb 22, 2013
Dame Agua wrote:
They should also appoligize to every Mexican they come across and beg for forgivness for stealing their lands.
How about to hate baiter, mullet wearing trailer trash?
We The People

El Paso, TX

#123 Mar 22, 2013
the constitution needs to be amended, the people have spoken....
Licenciado Borrego

El Paso, TX

#124 Mar 26, 2013
CWA wrote:
<quoted text>
They will start saluting all Chicanos.
I heard that too, I hope its not just to stop the sequesters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Elizario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is Boxer David Rodriguez a Fake? (Aug '09) 1 hr Luis Lazcano 43
theresa braham 1 hr huey goins 9
Poll What could Petro's fathers name be? 2 hr DC Dave 1
black scene (Jun '13) 2 hr Bobby Magee 32
News Transgender clinic opens 4 hr butters_ 45
News Hispanic cultural center 4 hr butters_ 6
News Injured restaurant worker denied lifetime comp ... 5 hr DC Dave 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Elizario Mortgages