First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AREU4REAL

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
If you would like to volunteer for the El Paso 2016 ground game please sign up before years end. This is a good oppurtunity for young democrats to make a name for themselves.
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 30, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
If you would like to volunteer for the El Paso 2016 ground game please sign up before years end. This is a good oppurtunity for young democrats to make a name for themselves.
I'd like to put forth my name. I feel a bit like a dog, always taking a bone from people, but now I'd like to give back. Just tell me what to do because I love Hillary and whatnot.
POS

Shanghai, China

#3 Nov 30, 2012
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to put forth my name. I feel a bit like a dog, always taking a bone from people, but now I'd like to give back. Just tell me what to do because I love Hillary and whatnot.
The only bone you take is the one from Petro, up your A$$.
POS

Shanghai, China

#4 Nov 30, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
If you would like to volunteer for the El Paso 2016 ground game please sign up before years end. This is a good oppurtunity for young democrats to make a name for themselves.
The demoncraps demise is sitting on the doorsteps at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave DC, District of Crap. He doesn't give a crap what happens now. He's set for life.
AREU4REAL

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
If you would like to volunteer for the El Paso 2016 ground game please sign up before years end. This is a good oppurtunity for young democrats to make a name for themselves.
It's also a good time for you homosexuals to molest young volunteers.
AREU4REAL

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>It's also a good time for you homosexuals to molest young volunteers.
Don't believe him puppet please don't come around.
AREU4REAL

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text> The demoncraps demise is sitting on the doorsteps at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave DC, District of Crap. He doesn't give a crap what happens now. He's set for life.
you got him confused with chainy and the W. And F U if now now you say you didn't support the W like the rest of the conservative s. This isn't fox lies, you'll get facts shoved in your face here .boy
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 30, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe him puppet please don't come around.
Ok you gaylord.
POS

Shanghai, China

#9 Nov 30, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
you got him confused with chainy and the W. And F U if now now you say you didn't support the W like the rest of the conservative s. This isn't fox lies, you'll get facts shoved in your face here .boy
Facts? there are no fact in DC. Just a bunch of thieves, that don't live in our world. They are set for life, by sitting on the back of the tax payers. They are part of the 47%, living on handouts. Giving their self every comfort that most will never see. Promising to help, they will only throw a bone when election time is rolling around. The fact is, you are blind out of one eye & can't see out of the other. Follow them you stupid JACKASS DEMONDCRAP, to the cliff.
AREU4REAL

El Monte, CA

#10 Nov 30, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Facts? there are no fact in DC. Just a bunch of thieves, that don't live in our world. They are set for life, by sitting on the back of the tax payers. They are part of the 47%, living on handouts. Giving their self every comfort that most will never see. Promising to help, they will only throw a bone when election time is rolling around. The fact is, you are blind out of one eye & can't see out of the other. Follow them you stupid JACKASS DEMONDCRAP, to the cliff.
Try getting laid this weekend. That may help with your anger issues.
POS

Shanghai, China

#11 Nov 30, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>Try getting laid this weekend. That may help with your anger issues.
Another sad responce, from a poor Demondcrap, DC inmate. Slap you with the truth, then can't respond with any meat and potatoes. Go back to selling water on the street.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#12 Nov 30, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Another sad responce, from a poor Demondcrap, DC inmate. Slap you with the truth, then can't respond with any meat and potatoes. Go back to selling water on the street.
LOL! Go get some meat up your culo you fugly cow!
POS

Shanghai, China

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Go get some meat up your culo you fugly cow!
I see they let you away from the truck stop
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#14 Nov 30, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
If you would like to volunteer for the El Paso 2016 ground game please sign up before years end. This is a good oppurtunity for young democrats to make a name for themselves.
You are a slimy liar,coward and thief. I am not a democrat or a republican I will not endorse anyone for President for 2016 until the election. I will wait for the people to submit their names and then destroy those who are unworthy of notice by either party. Young democrats indeed. You just want democrats. You are no better that then republican white male standard bearers.
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#15 Nov 30, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>You are a slimy liar,coward and thief. I am not a democrat or a republican I will not endorse anyone for President for 2016 until the election. I will wait for the people to submit their names and then destroy those who are unworthy of notice by either party. Young democrats indeed. You just want democrats. You are no better that then republican white male standard bearers.
Since you voted democrat for President this year, you'll just have to suck on the higher taxes and increased regulation that's coming your way.
POS

El Paso, TX

#16 Dec 7, 2012
I like a Biden/Sevy ticket
POS

Shanghai, China

#17 Dec 7, 2012
POS wrote:
I like a Biden/Sevy ticket
what a jackass moron you are. I'm not in El Paso.
MsKitty98

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Hilary Sevy is a winning ticket
CWA

El Paso, TX

#19 Feb 22, 2013
AREU4REAL wrote:
If you would like to volunteer for the El Paso 2016 ground game please sign up before years end. This is a good oppurtunity for young democrats to make a name for themselves.
can you put the contact info
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#20 May 18, 2013
Hilary Sevy is a winning ticket. Im all in on this ticket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Elizario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Border wait times 20 min huey goins 25
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min Frank Pharts 18,300
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,555
Bigger than Football 2 hr louie goins 3
Average El Paso Border Patrol agent apprehended... 2 hr David Villanueva 8
Sheriff warns of threats from ISIS, says Qurans... 7 hr kuda 6
Carlos Cavazos 11 hr Old bar buddy 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for El Paso County was issued at September 16 at 4:31PM CDT

•••
•••
San Elizario Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

San Elizario Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

San Elizario People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

San Elizario News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Elizario
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••