San Dimas family seeks help locating ...

San Dimas family seeks help locating missing 14-year-old girl

There are 106 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 30, 2009, titled San Dimas family seeks help locating missing 14-year-old girl. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A San Dimas family is asking for help finding a missing 14-year-old girl. Family members have not seen Tabatha "Tabby" Alonso since Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Always on topic”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#24 Dec 1, 2009
xena wrote:
wow patches. attention *****ore? who would leave such a sick comment and expect people to not object. plus your comment makes me think you must have some knowledge about people (maybe yourself) who wind up in places that you suggest she is in.
wow xena, your comment makes absolutely no sense.
and then you wonder why

Covina, CA

#25 Dec 1, 2009
Conservative wrote:
How does a child of 14 have a durg problem and the mother not putting this girl in a drug treatment program?I consider this child neglect.Her mother knows that her daughters a drug addict at 14 and wants help finding her.She's off doing drugs lady because you are a crappy mother.
Hey idiot, i mean conservative, So no one in glendora sells drugs right it's just azusa? I grew up in Azusa and I can tell you this, when I was in high school everyone went to your pretty little town of glendora to score. It's not as squeeky clean as it used to be.

Another thing how can you call her mother crappy? I don't know this woman, but did you read that Tabby had been sober for a month already. Maybe she did not have the funds to take her to counseling. Maybe you should open up your wallet and help out a bit .
and then you wonder why

Covina, CA

#26 Dec 1, 2009
Taco hell wrote:
TWEEKERS....ON.....MEXICAN.... .....DOPE........AND LATINO PARENTS.
nice one Taco Hell....so are you gonna tell me there's no drugs in the trailer park that you live in white trash?
and then you wonder why

Covina, CA

#27 Dec 1, 2009
joeyp wrote:
hope shes okay. she looks cute.
Joeyp, as long as she looks cute....that's all that matters huh buddy?
Juwon

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Dec 1, 2009
Patches...following that initial post, you sound fairly reasonable...seriously, explain yourself: To me it sounds like blatant sarcasm poking fun at a serious matter, but the board is yours, what do you have to say?
Robert James

Tujunga, CA

#29 Dec 1, 2009
"Heredia said she reported Tabatha missing to the sheriff's San Dimas Station, but a watch commander there said he was not aware of the report."

What? A 14 year old girl has been missing since 11/23 and the Watch Commader said he is not aware of any report.......Unbelievable!

To bad reporter Ben Baeder failed to probe further inyto what Heredia ment by Reported. Did a Deputy Sheriff respond to her home or did she call and ask that they be on the lookout for her.

More needs to be told about this stroy.
Silly Billy

Long Beach, CA

#30 Dec 1, 2009
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps her drug dealer didn't like her to be clean and sober.Or maybe she owes drug money.Her mother did a poor job of raising her daughter.If kids don't have money and they don't have unsupervised time this would not happen in the first place.Just ask my Mom who worked,raised 5 kids and none of us are druggies.
Your a fool. We live in different times now. If you don't know this mother then stop bashing her. These days kids have allot of problems, look at society. You don't know the girls situation or what has gone on in her life so don't judge. Maybe her mom doesn't have insurance so she cant afford a rehab, maybe the girl has mental issues or has had something tragic happen to her. Look at that boy who went missing and had committed suicide. He went down hill when his father passed away. You never know what go's on in someone else's house so don't be so quick to run your mouth off. I hope Tabby is found alive and unharmed, she is a child of god no matter what.
power

Altadena, CA

#31 Dec 1, 2009
you people have some serious issues with your own lives. teenagers are stupid, its been this way since the begining of time. hope this girl gets reunited with her family.
dont be quick to judge

Colton, CA

#32 Dec 1, 2009
Her mom has gone to the police department, has sat there for hours before anyone would pay attention to her cries...they just dont want to help! Tabby has been in counceling, and has been doing great, she had been sober for 45 days and was extreemly proud of that. If San Dimas would step up and follow up on leads given by her mom, maybe she can be found! Her mom is spending all her time driving around, passing out flyers, constantly looking for her little girl. Those of you that think parenting is so dang easy are sooo wrong! The best of parents can have kids that stray, and the worst of parents can have exceptional children, its the individual and the path they chose to take, at no time did Tabbys mom neglect her, she takes her to individual and group counceling weekly, stop bashing them and pray for her safe return. Whomever is hiding her, have some compassion for her family and take her home! What if it was your daughter! call her and ask where you can pick up flyers to help!
dont be quick to judge

Colton, CA

#33 Dec 1, 2009
FYI a crappy mother would not be spending ALL of her time looking for her little girl, if she didnt care, this article would not exist. Her mother did not give her the drugs, and yes, she had been in treatment, and had been sober for 45 days! Instead of talking trash on the family, talk trash on the low lives that sell drugs to kids! They should be hung by the nuts with barbed wire and sprayed with acid!
Conservative wrote:
How does a child of 14 have a durg problem and the mother not putting this girl in a drug treatment program?I consider this child neglect.Her mother knows that her daughters a drug addict at 14 and wants help finding her.She's off doing drugs lady because you are a crappy mother.
dont be quick to judge

Colton, CA

#34 Dec 1, 2009
that was nice...so many people are so negative..from what we know, she is alive, she has recently accessed her myspace page, this is the only comfort in knowing she is or has not been physically harmed, it would just be nice if one of her myspace friends would reach out to her and offer her help and let the mom know, but nobody wants to tell her whereabouts..thats so sad.
Silly Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Your a fool. We live in different times now. If you don't know this mother then stop bashing her. These days kids have allot of problems, look at society. You don't know the girls situation or what has gone on in her life so don't judge. Maybe her mom doesn't have insurance so she cant afford a rehab, maybe the girl has mental issues or has had something tragic happen to her. Look at that boy who went missing and had committed suicide. He went down hill when his father passed away. You never know what go's on in someone else's house so don't be so quick to run your mouth off. I hope Tabby is found alive and unharmed, she is a child of god no matter what.
FIVE-O

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Dec 1, 2009
Sometimes people overcome drug addiction and live healthly lives. Most of the time they ruin their lives and have negative impacts on the ones around them. Don't make excuses for this girl making her the victim. We all make choices.
hmm

Covina, CA

#36 Dec 1, 2009
I'll keep an eye on the skate park, seems to be the teens that hang around with this crowd are usually over there doing God knows what. Denise, if you are reading this you should probably keep checking there. Bring her picture down and ask the kids that hang out there.
Blessed

United States

#37 Dec 1, 2009
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps her drug dealer didn't like her to be clean and sober.Or maybe she owes drug money.Her mother did a poor job of raising her daughter.If kids don't have money and they don't have unsupervised time this would not happen in the first place.Just ask my Mom who worked,raised 5 kids and none of us are druggies.
Instead of writing mean remarks we should be praying for the well being of this young lady . Now a days drugs are everywhere and unfortunately even kids with the greatest parents and who are fortunate fall into drugs and even with rehabs it is not always that simply to get them to comply with the programs , the problem is this to many people have strayed away from the lord and have angry and hate in their hearts and write rude things and down people without even knowing the situation. May god Bless all of you and i hope the next article we read about this young lady is that she was found...

Since: Jun 09

Covina/Glendora

#38 Dec 1, 2009
Well, she logged into her myspace on 11/28.
Do I need to go through all of this again?!?!
Come on, parents!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!

Since: Jun 09

Covina/Glendora

#39 Dec 1, 2009
Wow.
Seriously. Here we go again. After being transferred 3 times and being asked "WHO?!?! What city is she missing from?", the San Dimas Sheriff's Department sent me to voicemail.

“a good community is OUR job”

Since: Mar 09

Pasadena

#40 Dec 1, 2009
and then you wonder why wrote:
<quoted text>
nice one Taco Hell....so are you gonna tell me there's no drugs in the trailer park that you live in white trash?
Not defending Taco Hell, but how do you know the poster is white? Your racist remark puts you in the same category as Taco Hell.

But, to the topic at hand... I hope the teen is found alive and well, and can work thru her issues before something permanent happens.

I look back on all the stupid decisions I made as a teen and am thankful to have survived it all. I'm nervous for the days that my three babies become teens...
Mother Turista

South El Monte, CA

#41 Dec 1, 2009
Check Holt Ave Pomona
Garvey El Monte
Sunset Hollywood
Drugs are expensive
Jason

Downey, CA

#42 Dec 1, 2009
dont be quick to judge wrote:
she was not unsupervised..ive met this young lady and her mom, and she is a very caring mom, Tabby has just ran into bad crowds and fell into their ways, yes 14 is young to havea drug problem, but 14 or 40, its a problem everywhere. Recently Tabby had been so proud of herself and her accomplishments in being sober for over a month... instead of bashing her mom, or even her for that matter, just help find her and pray that she is safe! I hope nobody is stupid enough to be hiding her.. can you say "kidnapping"? Especially her friends parents!
<quoted text>
Any 14 year old that has a drug problem is unsupervised. When I was 14 I was a little rebel....and guess what? My mom and dad were BREATHING down my neck. They asked me about my day everyday. When your kid is getting into drugs....there is no such thing as invasion of privacy if you are a parent.
Jason

Downey, CA

#43 Dec 1, 2009
dont be quick to judge wrote:
FYI a crappy mother would not be spending ALL of her time looking for her little girl, if she didnt care, this article would not exist. Her mother did not give her the drugs, and yes, she had been in treatment, and had been sober for 45 days! Instead of talking trash on the family, talk trash on the low lives that sell drugs to kids! They should be hung by the nuts with barbed wire and sprayed with acid!
<quoted text>
I agree with you on the hanging part. They should be whipped with the cat-o-nine tails before the acid though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Dimas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 6 hr EMERO MONTOYA 1,832
Where is greedy Gary clifford? 12 hr Filthy trash 1
What happened to the greedy Gary Clifford ? 12 hr Filthy trash 1
Dirty snapchat!! (Oct '16) Fri Imjustjuliieee 8
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Sep 21 West Covina boys 2,820
RV Parking in Glendora (Jun '09) Sep 16 The Rs 12
News An Azusa neighborhood has become a common groun... (Aug '09) Sep 14 Fly yung red 222

San Dimas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Dimas Mortgages